What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I am against that Idea since it is the reason of why we choose SK over the others. BTW, longer time is better, it will give more time for our engineers and specialized technician to learn how to build Submarine in SK shipyard.

That's not my idea, that's my suspicion over some facts i just recently found .......

TNI doing exercise to secure Asia Africa Conference in Jakarta

tni23.jpg

tni21.jpg

tni22.jpg

tni24.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raider100.jpg

tni2.jpg

tni1.jpg

tni.jpg

Last edited:
Multi combat vehicles Simulator developed by PT. Technology and Engineering Simulation (TES) in Bandung, Indonesia - One simulator machine can simulate 3 type of tank's cabin, for Scorpion, Stormer, dan AMX. In the future they plan to develop leopard 2 tank's simulator.

tes.jpg

They also experienced in developing aircraft's simulator.

Last edited:
Nice we are capable to made a complex simulation system

Last edited:
TNI doing exercise to secure Asia Africa Conference in Jakarta

View attachment 213585
View attachment 213583
View attachment 213584
View attachment 213586

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 213579
View attachment 213582
View attachment 213580
View attachment 213581
Awesome set of photos bro, permission to re-edit and share it.

Kopassus soldiers patroling around Nusakambangan Prison Island.
Lapas Nusakambangan.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T50i Golden Eagle fleet
t50.jpg

CN-295 fleet
tniau.jpg

Last edited:
Riau airbase to be reinforced with 16 units of F-16 jet fighters

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | National | Thu, April 09 2015, 8:40 PM

The Roesmin Nurjadin Airbase in Pekanbaru, Riau, is to receive 16 units of US-made F-16 Fighting Falcons jet fighters this year to strengthen military defenses in the country’s west, especially the island of Sumatra.

Airbase commander Col. Muhammad Khiril Lubis said in Pekanbaru on Thursday that the airbase would be supplied with five units of F-16 jet fighters from the Defense Ministry next month.

“We will receive the five jet fighters in May,” Antara news agency quoted him as saying.

He added that the airbase was currently home to five units of F-16 jet fighters and 16 units of British-made Hawk 100 and 200 ground attack aircraft.

Lubis said the airbase would receive a further six units of F-16 bombers from the ministry by the end of this year.

The airbase’s reinforcement with the operation of two squadrons of bombers is in line with the government’s plan to upgrade the airbase’s status to Type A from the current Type B.

He went on that with the airbase’s reinforcement required not only new warplanes and a sophisticated arsenal, but also professional soldiers skilled in operating and maintaining the modern military technology. (rms)(++++)

Riau airbase to be reinforced with 16 units of F-16 jet fighters | The Jakarta Post

85900_1426212062.jpg

Photographer Andang Tri Prabowo

Indonesian Economic minister looking for possibility of counter trade with Russia, in which Indonesia intend to bought large number of military and civilian Helicopter from Russia. Indonesia need more than 160 of utility and attack helicopters for the next five year as has been stated at Minimum Essential Forces Programme phase II, the last phase of 2009-2014, Indonesia has bought at least 80 Helicopters from various sources, including more than 40 units of Bell 412EP, 8 unit Mi-35V, 8 unit Apache, 11 Eurocopter Panther ASW helicopter, 11 Eurocopter Fennec, and other.

04-09_KVZ_1.jpg

VR_150410_01.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom