What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Hyundai in Polis ?
Well mostly Indonesian Police using Hyundai or Mazda and Mitsubishis in big cities, although some in the countryside still using old Kia's

Mazda 5
Indonesia%20Modern.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer
lancer-ex_1.jpg

Hyundai
20120621_125756_20120621_HyundaiAvante-01.jpg

Indonesian President Joko Widodo has returned from Japan and China, armed with promises of investment worth more than $70 billion and increased cooperation in maritime security. Can Jakarta take advantage of the rivalry between the East Asian giants to balance its own geopolitical and economic interests?

Jokowi’s Balancing Act - Channel NewsAsia

More investment means more companies, more professional employees, and with the main offices usually are located at Jakarta, it also means huge opportunities ahead .................. :bounce:

It's remain to be seen whether this $70B financial comitment can be realized and materialized. Yet, this can be potential sources for Indonesia economic growth in the near future.

We know that huge changes will not happen in the first year of this administration, but all the sign show that we move in the right direction.

It's remain to be seen whether this $70B financial comitment can be realized and materialized. Yet, this can be potential sources for Indonesia economic growth in the near future.

We know that huge changes will not happen in the first year of this administration, but all the sign show that we move in the right direction.

Kalau dari data Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal, Rasio Realisasi Komitmen Investasi China itu cuman 1:10, jauh sama Jepang yang 6,5:10. Dari 10 nilai Komitmen lewat MoU yang direalisasi cuman 1 nilainya, Jepang realisasinya 6.5

dan lebih tinggi lagi US dan Singapore :p

Kalau dari data Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal, Rasio Realisasi Komitmen Investasi China itu cuman 1:10, jauh sama Jepang yang 6,5:10. Dari 10 nilai Komitmen lewat MoU yang direalisasi cuman 1 nilainya, Jepang realisasinya 6.5 dan lebih tinggi lagi US dan Singapore :p

That's why we still have to see whether this financial commitment gonna take real shape or the opposite. But, to take the optimistic view, we can argue that these stats are the result of the previous administration. Maybe with this current administration we can solve the investment obstacle and make this thing work.

Last edited:
Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso

Selasa, 31 Maret 2015 19:11 WIB | 588 View
General TNI Moeldoko. (ANTARA/Prasetyo Utomo)

Poso (ANTARA News) - A battalion of the Quick Response Striking Force (PPRC) will remain in Poso District, Central Sulawesi Province, to make the local community feel safe, stated Chief of the Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) General Moeldoko.

"I have reported it to President Joko Widodo. If needed, the PPRC personnel will stay here to continue the operations with the police personnel. The president has agreed," General Moeldoko noted here Tuesday.

Moeldoko was in Poso district, Central Sulawesi, on Tuesday, to observe a military exercise being conducted by the PPRC.

General Moeldoko was accompanied by Army Chief of Staff General Gatot Nurmantyo and Naval Chief of Staff Admiral Ade Supandi, among several others.

General Moeldoko remarked that the PPRC exercise is being held to anticipate the emergence of radical groups in Indonesia.

"The TNI and government will not allow radicalism to develop in Indonesia, including ISIS to exist in Indonesia. We have seen that there is a potential for such an ideology to spread in Poso. Therefore, we have selected Poso as the venue for holding the PPRC exercise," he remarked.

During the exercise, thousands of military personnel attempted to capture terrorists who wanted to seize control of the Southeast Asian countries.

The military officers surrounded and attacked the terrorists bases in a mountainous and coastal area.

The TNI deploys warships and jet fighters such as F16s to attack the terrorists.

In reality, a mountain named Mount Biru is a hideout for the Santoso- and Daeng Koro-led radical groups.

"I suspect that the members of radical groups feel at ease in Poso. I am worried that those going to Iraq and Syria, following their return to Indonesia, will make Poso as their headquarters," he stated.

Earlier, Moeldoko revealed that the TNI did not plan on carrying out military operations in Poso to arrest the terrorists suspected to be hiding in the region.

He recently informed newsmen that the joint TNI forces would only conduct combat training in the forest and sea territories of Poso.
(Uu.F001/INE/KR-BSR/A014)

Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso - ANTARA News

A brief Tour to PTDI and PINDAD with Sgt. Nita Erdian - Indonesian Presidential Security Forces :)

PTDI - N219 Cockpit demonstrator
10890933_423492964485056_1138883031_n.jpg

PINDAD - ANOA APC
10903239_997776150251560_2120518176_n.jpg

Komodo utility vehicle
10903685_765297850219264_250003454_n.jpg

AMX-13 Retrofitted 105mm
10899517_586794048123382_746311599_n.jpg

Doea Tanda Cinta(Two Signs of Love) trailer, this Movie is being filmed with help from the Army

For the last several years, I only watch few Indonesian movies ( only the action ones) like Merantau, The Raid, and the last one is The Raid 2, and this Movie seems good as well. I plan to watch that........

6125832_20150125084015.jpg

For the last several years, I only watch few Indonesian movies ( only the action ones) like Merantau, The Raid, and the last one is The Raid 2, and this Movie seems good as well. I plan to watch that........

6125832_20150125084015.jpg
Haha yes our movie industry didn't go so well in past years, but i'm optimistic about it since many awesome movies being produced by talented local directors :enjoy:

Well my favorite movies are Soekarno

And this, Sang Kyai

@Nihonjin1051 those movies i mentioned above are set during Japan occupation you know? :whistle:

Intermezo Edition:

@NarThoD

Actually there are many good Indonesian Movies for female viewers, but just so few for an action ones, I also like an inspirational movies like Satria Pelangi and 5 cm. Just seeing the story though, never watched either, but for 5 cm it seems to explore many good scenes and talk about friendship, I also plan to watch this movie.

230px-5CMPOSTERFILM.jpg

9e224ed796.jpg

89dce857b659396feaa7dcb05a17fc24_ranu-kumbolo.jpg

You seem to be a very nationalistic person by seeing your movie choices :D. It explains of why you always fight heard if someone tries to put our country down :partay:

Last edited:
Intermezo Edition:

@NarThoD

Actually there are many good Indonesian Movies for female viewers, but just so few for an action ones, I also like an inspirational movies like Satria Pelangi and 5 cm. Just seeing the story though, never watched either, but for 5 cm it seems to explore many good scenes and talk about friendship, I also plan to watch this movie.

230px-5CMPOSTERFILM.jpg

9e224ed796.jpg

89dce857b659396feaa7dcb05a17fc24_ranu-kumbolo.jpg

You seem to be a very nationalistic person by seeing your movie choices :D. It explains of why you always fight heard if someone tries to put our country down :partay:
Haha thanks, always break my nerves when someone just mockiing and talking without facts, but i'll try keep my patience on them.

I agree about your opinion about our movie industry, but those good movies being buried by nonsense erotical-horror movies made by pervert directors.

And i'm really love this one, Merah Putih.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom