What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

How old ar
There is another famous female Military analyst in our country like this one:

1293144727.jpg

Jaleswhari Pramodharwani Phd

But, in CSIS (more into economic and policy studies with Japanese fund) alone there are some military analyst as well, and considering "she" knows quite a lot about economics, who knows .....? :partay:

Dont forget expert staffs at Parliament who help our Parliament Member in Komisi III, each member can have around 12 staffs. So, many candidates................

Intermezo:

I think our artist that has a chance to be settle here to help us raise Indonesia image ( :rolleyes: ) at PDF is Maudy Ayunda who studies at Oxford for economics and philosophy, some one need to introduce her to here :p:

2E368gbDbZ.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo:
how old are you indos, having a crush to a teenage star like maudy ayunda, cheezz i hope youre not an old gezzer who had appetite for young ladies:disagree:, how many su 35 do you think we gonna purchase??

Philippines, Indonesia discuss possible defense equipment partnership
Posted by Maki Catama on 9:13 PM

On 20 June 2012, it was reported that the IPTN NC-212 Aviocar light lift transport aircraft from Indonesia was chosen and a total of 2 units will be acquired for PhP 814 million (USD 18.9 million).

On September 26, 2013 the The Philippine Department of National Defense (DND) declared PT Dirgantara Indonesia/Indonesian Aerospace (PT DI/IAe) as the only qualified bidder.

They are offering the Series 200, Series 300 and the Series 400 versions of the IPTN NC-212 Aviocar.

The version to be delivered is the NC212i, the new generation of aircraft types NC212-200 or NC212-400.

MANILA, -- The Philippines and Indonesia are open to possible defense equipment trade.

Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) Secretary Herminio Coloma Jr., in a statement Tuesday, said this topic is among those discussed by President Benigno Aquino III and Indonesian President Joko Widodo during their meeting in Malacanang Monday.

He said “the Philippines and Indonesia share common concerns in the areas of political, legal and security issues.”

”Further discussions will be pursued by both countries to identify and flesh out possible areas of cooperation regarding this matter,” he said.

Widodo arrived in Manila last Sunday for his two-day first state visit in the Philippines after being declared as Indonesia’s President in July 2014.

He was given a state dinner Monday before he left the country late last night.

During his visit, the Philippines and Indonesia signed three memorandum of understanding (MOU) focused on wider cooperation on education, enhanced support on vocational training and strengthened fight against drug trafficking.

The two countries also signed a joint declaration on the protection of migrants and migrant workers.

How old ar

how old are you indos, having a crush to a teenage star like maudy ayunda, cheezz i hope youre not an old gezzer who had appetite for young ladies:disagree:, how many su 35 do you think we gonna purchase??

Ok, Lets be serious now mate :D Not many then 16 due to financial constrain I believe. It is so obvious based on recent news that Air Force needs 16. Of course government can decide less than that now. But, like a former deal we had in acquiring Su 27/30, it seems that we are going to have full squadron anyway nevertheless what will happen in the first deal later. It has been designed to have more operational hours than Su 27/30 so I think it is a good purchase if there is TOT benefit from that.

How old ar

Hehe I don't think it is wrong to have a crush on woman of whatever age as long as they're adult (and not a close relative). Maudy Ayunda is in college years, she's an adult.. so, go om Indos. :D

Back to Sukhoi, if we're not get any significant ToT from that deal then better forget it. I don't want decades from now we still buying fighter jets and our children's children lamenting because this generation govt don't take a step. I know because right now I'm lamenting our past govt for not taking the step 30 years ago.

Hehe I don't think it is wrong to have a crush on woman of whatever age as long as they're adult (and not a close relative). Maudy Ayunda is in college years, she's an adult.. so, go om Indos. :D

Back to Sukhoi, if we're not get any significant ToT from that deal then better forget it. I don't want decades from now we still buying fighter jets and our children's children lamenting because this generation govt don't take a step. I know because right now I'm lamenting our past govt for not taking the step 30 years ago.

Wrong, at first Indonesian government has doing some research for light jet fighter and trainer. At the end of 80's decade government has closing a contract with Soko company from Yugoslavia to co-producing Soko galeb, but unfortunate event happened. Yugoslavia breaking apart and civil war happened in Yugoslavia and the contract must be terminated. And then came offer from Hawk companies, they offering us to co-producing Hawk series and we must paid an exorbitant prices for the license, but in the middle way an unfortunate event came again this time embargo sanction from US about what happened in Timor Leste. Then Indonesia trying to find another solutions and we are trying to made a close cooperation with Russia and has been ordered a number of Fighter (Flanker) and trying to negotiate some Transfer of technology and to get a license to made light attack/jet trainer in Indonesia once more but the process is unfortunately must be left due to Asian Economic crisis.

This PT DI specimen of Soko Galeb

Soko Galeb.jpg

What kinda tot do you expecting from russia? I am intrigued about tot issues on this matter. Isn't it su 35 is only a stop gap before k/ifx became a reality......

Thanks for the support Man, I am not that old anyway :-), 18 years old girl can get crushed on me, the last one is 20 actually 8-) . I am looking someone in a range of 20-25 if you have any ............:toast_sign:

@madokafc .. Damn, I heard about Soko Galeb long before but didn't know the details and then forgot about it.. Glad I'm wrong, now I can stop my stupid lament, thanks for the enlightenment, sis. :cheers:

@initial_d .. Whatever significant to help step up our military project forward.. Could be missile, radar, or anything that can help us improve.
In order IFX to finally become real and dependable we need additional knowledge.

@Indos .. I know you are not that old but sorry bro, the good ones around are taken. :police:

Since 2006 PT PINDAD get license to made Oto Melara pack Howitzer 105 mm, they called it Me-105. Army found them is not suitable to replacing Yugoslave made 76 mm gun because of the shorter range than M101

me-105-pindad.jpg

3vfwbie.jpg

meriam.jpg

Kopassus (Army Special Force)
Sat 81 Gultor
Photo Credit: yudoprab
sat 81 gultor.jpg

Beautiful photo on Indonesian Navy

KRI Usman Harun - 359
MRH-KRI-Usman-Harun-e1411991017331.jpg

KRI Frans Kaisiepo 368 crossing the Suez canal.
KRI-Frans-Kaisiepo-368.jpg

KRI Pulau Rangsang 727, mine sweeper condor class, taking a routine duty near Riau Islands

KRI Pulau Rangsang 727.jpg

CN-212 MPA cockpit, patrolling near Riau Islands. Nowadays Indonesian Navy has concerted an effort to integrated their platform into network centrist capable forces

20150211antarafoto-patroli-maritim-di-perbatasan-100215-jos-1.jpg

Control and navigation console of CN-212 MPA

20150211antarafoto-patroli-maritim-di-perbatasan-100215-jos-3.jpg

KRI Pulau Rangsang 727, mine sweeper condor class, taking a routine duty near Riau Islands
I wonder why our Navy wants to replace the Tripartite Minehunter but still keep this older and less able Condor class? even the Dutch, French, Pakistan still operates the Tripartite Minehunter, it was one of the most success mine sweeper class in the world.

@Jakartans@PkDef technical issue we don't know maybe, maybe they can't get the spares for vital the equipment needed to operate the Tripartite class or something like that. Usually they will keep the hull and convert them into patrol vessels ....

Back
Top Bottom