What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Interesting to see on Indonesian Hawk possible upgrade and retrofit. At the mean time PT NTP and Info Global already get the contract on the engine study, so they may get the contract on the engine overhaul, some years ago at least one Hawk 200 also gets overhauled in Indonesia.

PT Dirgantara Indonesia IMO will get the main contract for airframe and system integration, at least what they got from doing the retrofit and upgrade of F 16 (under supervision of 2 LM engineers) is enough to do the same thing on our 32 Hawk planes.

I hope they can install the glass cockpit intended for IFX developed by Info Global, so Hawk can also be used to train our pilot to fly IFX (If the program is successful and we are still in the program). The order will give huge sales to InfoGlobal as well as they will provide glass cockpit for 32 planes and possible simulator as well by cooperating with Indonesian Aerospace. We should help our own defense company to grow

Sathar 32 did major servicing for hawks mk.53/100/200 since long time ago.
i believed they did to more than 7 hawks until 2018, after that no news.

TT-0222
Sathar 32 Produksi Major Servicing Hawk Mk-209 ke-3 TA. 2015

Hawk Mk-109 TL-0101

Indonesia seeks more autonomy on CN235 production in offset talks for A400M

25 OCTOBER 2021
by Ridzwan Rahmat

1635184348696.png

An Indonesian maritime patrol aircraft variant of the CN235

Indonesia is seeking greater autonomy from Airbus in the manufacturing process for the CN235 twin-turboprop aircraft.

Meeting documents provided to Janes indicate that Indonesian Ministry of Defence (MoD) officials have included this objective as an offset condition should Jakarta decide to procure A400M multirole aircraft for the Indonesian Air Force.

The CN235 is a medium-range utility aircraft that was jointly developed by Construcciones Aeron´auticas SA (now part of Airbus) and Indonesian manufacturer PT Dirgantara Indonesia – PTDI (earlier known as IPTN) in the 1980s.

Several variants of the aircraft have since been developed, with PTDI securing contracts for maritime patrol and transport versions of the airframe with customers like the Indonesian armed forces, the Nepal Army Air Wing, and the Senegalese Air Force since 1993.

As reported by Janes

Amphibious operation in Riau islands (near Singapore)

1635237510564.png

1635237165422.png

Marine Special Forces make the infiltration using air and underwater

new-nc-212.jpg

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - Skadron Udara 4, Wing 2, Lanud Abdulrachman Saleh, Malang, Jawa Timur, menerima satu unit pesawat NC212i-400 Troop Transport buatan PT Dirgantara Indonesia (Persero), Selasa (26/10/2021).

"Kedatangan pesawat jenis angkut ringan ini merupakan pesawat kedua dari sembilan unit pesawat yang akan dioperasionalkan di Skadron Udara 4," demikian keterangan tertulis Dinas Penerangan Angkatan Udara (Dispenau), Selasa. Sebelumnya, satu unit pesawat NC212i-400 telah diterima dan sudah dioperasionalkan oleh Skadron Udara 4 sejak Januari 2021 lalu.

new-nc-212-1.jpeg

pt dirgantara (indonesian aerospace) has sent new nc-212i-400 aircraft for 4th squardron / TNI-AU.
this is the second from 9 orders

Prabowo was present Yesterday during the launch of 2 made in Indonesia ship. The video get 195.000 viewers for just 1 day despite it is not sophisticated ship, and this is only from Kompas Youtube channel. We also can see the comment section to see people enthusiasm.

This actually can be something that both Prabowo and Jokowi should learn from general public view ( not defense enthusiast community which is very small ). They love Indonesian defense products and the policy to favor Indonesian made defense products will be supported with general public.

Just think what will be like if first IFX is made in Bandung before 2024 election and the roll out happen with so many TV and media are present........

Hei guys, I think Sri Mulyani and Retno Marsudi are discussing about KF21/IFX program in Italia as Retno Marsudi is now a bridge between Indonesia and South Korea related to the program....... :smokin:

This is when they are in Italia to participate in G20 meeting which starts Tomorrow

1635506783011.png

1635506812037.png

View attachment 788736
View attachment 788738View attachment 788740

this is from Plan BOBCAT book review. pls check my previous posted.
as we all can see..he said plan a400m, still on discussion.

PSP issuance IMO is confirming that we are very likely to order the planes and the talk over the plane and Offset has been reported in Jane Defense. Contract may not yet be signed, but it is likely be signed soon since getting PSP is the most difficult hurdle Ministry of Defense experience to realize their plan. Many programs as we know have been rejected by Minister of Finance. As I said earlier, minister of finance is quite supportive on the acquisition program that has significant contribution or offset to our local industry as we know PTDI will likely get full production right of CN 235 if Airbus is agree on our proposal

Last edited:

Alman Helvas needs to fix his grammar, he needs to understand the statement should be " Has been offered" instead of "Has offered." This is elementary thing that he should not make any mistake, I have seen him not fixing this grammar flaws for years, just need 2 hours to open grammar book and learn "passive sentence."

Kostrad

Using Pindad SS2 V5 Assault Rifle
1635927360133.png

1635927414698.png

1635927437669.png

1635927576258.png

1635927535791.png

1635927475081.png

1635927496425.png

Army Strategic Command

The Army Strategic Reserves Command (Indonesian: Komando Cadangan Strategis Angkatan Darat abbreviated "Kostrad") is a combined-arms formation of the Indonesian Army. Kostrad is a Corps level command which has up to 35,000 troops. It also supervises operational readiness among all commands and conducts defence and security operations at the strategic level in accordance with policies under the command of the commander of the Indonesian National Armed Forces. In contrast to its name ("Reserves"), Kostrad is the main warfare combat unit of the Indonesian Army. While Kopassus is the elite-special forces of the Indonesian Army, Kostrad as "Komando Utama Operasi" or "Principal Operational Command" still maintains as the first-line combat formation of the Indonesian National Armed Forces along with the Kopassus.[2] This corps has three divisions which are:

Parliament Chairman, Puan Maharani, shows positive gesture about Jokowi decision to pick General Andika Perkasa, currently Army General, as our new Armed Force general.

Andika Perkasa will do fit and proper test in Parliament (DPR) soon to get parliament official approval

1635934398013.png

Back
Top Bottom