What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

From original sources , long range air force one?

ERygC9AUcBENBS5.png

They SAA and allies maybe one of the most richest in experiences on such tactics and manual deployment. Not even the turks can compared
No they don't to be honest they are one of the worst players in SCW, they even just lost saraqeb to an enemy with no air cover.

No they don't to be honest they are one of the worst players in SCW, they even just lost saraqeb to an enemy with no air cover.

No, rebel/jihadist has some air cover (MANPADS) and they were supplied by TSK which also has been shelling SAA position to help rebel/jihadist counterattack

Yes, rebel/jihadist managed to recapture Saraqib but remember that in the last couple weeks SAA managed to conduct an impressive operation (with russian help OC) which they managed to fully liberate Aleppo + M5 highway

Also, some people see Saraqib as a tactical retreat since SAA is still making noticeable progress in southern Idlib

No, rebel/jihadist has some air cover (MANPADS) and they were supplied by TSK which also has been shelling SAA position to help rebel/jihadist counterattack

Yes, rebel/jihadist managed to recapture Saraqib but remember that in the last couple weeks SAA managed to conduct an impressive operation (with russian help OC) which they managed to fully liberate Aleppo + M5 highway

Also, some people see Saraqib as a tactical retreat since SAA is still making noticeable progress in southern Idlib
Nope,Manpads are not air cover, no one can deny the incompetence of the syrian army even after 9 years of war . Check calibre obscura, jakub janukovsky and mathieu morant twitter page and see how many munitions, tanks and IFV's are left behind for some "tactical retreat"(lol). they can't pass through the kabani mountains even after massive air and artillery bombardment.

No, rebel/jihadist has some air cover (MANPADS)
You really need to differentiate between air cover and air umbrella.

Air cover=protection from aircraft for land-based or naval operations in war situations.(oxford)

Its not really impressive, the losses they suffered is still disproportionate for the amount of support and force multipliers they have.

Ditto what Striver said, the SAA is still pretty garbage and stubbornly refuses to learn from their mistakes.

Nope,Manpads are not air cover, no one can deny the incompetence of the syrian army even after 9 years of war . Check calibre obscura, jakub janukovsky and mathieu morant twitter page and see how many munitions, tanks and IFV's are left behind for some "tactical retreat"(lol). they can't pass through the kabani mountains even after massive air and artillery bombardment.

You really need to differentiate between air cover and air umbrella.

Air cover=protection from aircraft for land-based or naval operations in war situations.(oxford)

My bad, i got mixed up in 'cover' and 'umbrella'

Its not really impressive, the losses they suffered is still disproportionate for the amount of support and force multipliers they have.

Ditto what Striver said, the SAA is still pretty garbage and stubbornly refuses to learn from their mistakes.

For SAA effectiveness, I think we agree to disagree, we have different opinions about them

Anyways, I will stop discussing SCW for now since it's Indonesian Thread

Medium tank chasis?
Nope, I think it is Badak

Look at the configuration: engine compartment on the front left side and driver compartment on the right

Harimau engine compartment is in the back and driver compartment is in the middle
Badak.jpg

I would prefer Pandur FSV with its 105mm canon tho for its commonality with Harimau

Last edited:
Nope, I think it is Badak

Look at the configuration: engine compartment on the front left side and driver compartment on the right

Harimau engine compartment is in the back and driver compartment is in the middle
Badak.jpg

I would prefer Pandur FSV with its 105mm canon tho for its commonality with Harimau

Well we got tonnes of vehicles with 90 mm cockerill

Back
Top Bottom