What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Looks like some member forgot that this is still an international forum. Please use english!
Yeah, I use Indonesian too, but it was a special occasions that time and not this "gamblang".

Boeing or Saab offer, which one more interesting for you?

Wake up please!
With 3 more daewoo 1400 sub and 214 offer, change for Russian sub practically 0 by now...
Jokes bro... nostagia

Natuna jd kunci..makanya kmrn sempat santer klo mamarika mau letakin tentara di sana..

Kadang klo ada issue sensitif kt pake bahasa..klo bisa pake bahasa 4l4y skalian..biar pada pusing mereka

Not only the rector..but we need to change our education system too..
Lebih ke pemahaman daripada menghapal..
We already did that with latest curriculum K13. The focus of that curriculum is to comprehending, reviewing, innovating with critical thinking as the cornerstone. Also, the planned Perpres 'Zonasi Sekolah' can improve the distribution of teachers and more efficient and effective training for teachers. Usually the teachers will be send to Pusat to have training, but later the instructor from Pusat will be the one who will come to schools.

Looks like some member forgot that this is still an international forum. Please use english!
Yeah, I use Indonesian too, but it was a special occasions that time and not this "gamblang".

Boeing or Saab offer, which one more interesting for you?

Wake up please!
With 3 more daewoo 1400 sub and 214 offer, change for Russian sub practically 0 by now...
It's not about my preference but what the user choose, the latest i know all platforms are still being carefully studied however the one offers flexibility of loans, partnership, logistics, etc should be Boeing ones.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/acad...yle-referendum-could-happen-in-papua-too.html

What do you think guys..? What are the chances this could happen...? I know we are in a much better position both militarily and economically compared to 20 years ago, but still... somehow I can already imagine the Aussies watching the current situation in Papua with glee in their eyes, impatient to become a 'hero' once again...

https://www.thejakartapost.com/acad...yle-referendum-could-happen-in-papua-too.html

What do you think guys..? What are the chances this could happen...? I know we are in a much better position both militarily and economically compared to 20 years ago, but still... somehow I can already imagine the Aussies watching the current situation in Papua with glee in their eyes, impatient to become a 'hero' once again...

They will met severe retaliation if they do. Papua is clearly different from Timor, we clearly dont want to part with Papua as they are nail in the coffin of unitary state of Republic Indonesia. Not even US of A want to meddle our policy in Papua, not ones they ask our policy there. Only ex Britain Empire colonies still trying to meddle our policy there.

What happened there is not as grave as when India suppress Khalistan movements, Assam movements, Catalan of Spain, Chechnya of Russia, Northern Irish movements and so on. The only best course to alter other countries public opinion is to pursue more economy growth and military strength being too big and fearsome for other to meddle our internal policy. Being mighty is a must

Aussie... The biggest trouble maker in all pasific

Aussie... The biggest trouble maker in all pasific
Not just aussie..other country also...
But papuan was a indonesia.. also recorded in un papuan is part of nkri..not like timles..the un not recognise timles is part of indonesia..thats why we cant defend timles..
Papua and west papuan is more develop than other micronesian state..

I agree with Mr.Alatas, its different situation. No economic crisis, no military embargo and the regional focus is up north from us which is SCS. Those outsiders who are trying to stir things up will have much more to lose and greater risk. As for our current military capability we have more then enough to deal with 1 hot spot. I am not worry about outsiders, I am more worried about insiders whom been recklessly playing with fire.

Try Slowly working on to tell that oceanian and micronesian country to STFU about the problem , well guess we start from fiji to tell their counterpart to not stir up the situation (i believe fiji is on our side since long enough , is it possible to give them our decommisioned ship ? )

South Korean became our very first foreign rector ever

https://m.detik.com/news/berita/d-4681155/begini-profil-lengkap-rektor-asing-pertama-indonesia#top

Hope other South Korean expert can follow him, especially in engineering, machinery and metalurgi

Yeah, I'll be happy if most of the "Foreign" Rector/Dean is from Japan & South Korea. So much less chance of them trying to spread western liberalism.

Try Slowly working on to tell that oceanian and micronesian country to STFU about the problem , well guess we start from fiji to tell their counterpart to not stir up the situation (i believe fiji is on our side since long enough , is it possible to give them our decommisioned ship ? )

Please note that almost all western reporting ing biased against us. And thus almost all english articles are too. This includes Jakpost, which is full of people enamoured with western values.

Even in Oceania, only 2 countries really give outspoken support to OPM, the rest stay quiet about it. Even PNG officially supports Indonesia, even-though the Mayor of Port Moresby likes to bring it up whenever he's facing a lot of domestic problems.

Despite that if you read western reporting (Especially the Guardian) you would think that all of Oceania is in full support of OPM. Which is bullshit.

Please note that almost all western reporting ing biased against us. And thus almost all english articles are too. This includes Jakpost, which is full of people enamoured with western values.

Even in Oceania, only 2 countries really give outspoken support to OPM, the rest stay quiet about it. Even PNG officially supports Indonesia, even-though the Mayor of Port Moresby likes to bring it up whenever he's facing a lot of domestic problems.

Despite that if you read western reporting (Especially the Guardian) you would think that all of Oceania is in full support of OPM. Which is bullshit.
may i know the backstory and reason why does UK supported the OPM ? i mean they hardly can handle their own problem with brexit , and recent buzz about scotland independence etc etc , but still decide to intervene with indonesia

not related to indonesia but the new sokor KSS dosan ahn changho looks really sleek and stunning (not budget friendly though) , with the gunmetal grey hull
69081052_2305382236226817_2677440508761997312_n.jpg

69496828_2305382262893481_3864995573081833472_o.jpg

Credit to : ROKAF FB Page

is there any recent development about the past rumour of Type 214 , or it's just another internet buzz created by netizen ?

Serba Digital Dan Modern, Inilah Fasilitas Produksi Battlefield Management System PT Hariff DTE
indomiliter | 27/08/2019 | Berita Matra Darat, Berita Update Alutsista, Radio, Tank | 8 Comments
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppLineCopy LinkEmail

WhatsApp-Image-2018-07-24-at-13.41.29.jpg

Adopsi teknologi Battlefield Management System (BMS) tak pelak menjadikan ranpur (kendaraan tempur) konvensional menjelma laksana ‘ranpur pintar.’ Tak hanya terkoneksi secara data, namun sistem ranpur dan persenjataannya dapat terintegrasi dengan unit komando yang lebih luas, menjadikan pola pergerakan unit kavaleri mampu berjalan efektif dan terpadu antar elemen.

Baca juga: Battlefield Management System CY-16H – Telah Terpasang di 120 Panser Anoa, MBT Leopard dan IFV Marder

Dari ratusan ranpur TNI AD dari jenis MBT (Main Battle Tank) Leopard 2A4/2A4 Ri, tank Marder IFV (Infantry Fighting Vehicle) dan panser Anoa dari Yonif Mekanis, sejak 2018 silam telah di-instalasi perangkat BMS CY-16H produksi perusahaan swasta nasional asal Bandung, PT Hariff Daya Tunggal Engineering (DTE).

Sejak diperkenalkan sebagai prototipe pada tahun 2015, BMS rancang bangun dan produksi dalam negeri ini tak hanya mengedepankan fitur yang ada di dalam aplikasi, lebih dari itu, elemen tingkat kerahasiaan dan ketahanan perangkat menjadi faktor yang sangat diperhatikan sebagai bagian dari perangkat yang dipasang built in pada ranpur.

Dan pada Minggu, 25 Agustus 2019, Indomiliter.commendapat kesempatan berkunjung ke fasiltas produksi BMS di pabrik PT Hariff DTE yang berada di kawasan Jalan Soekarno-Hatta, Bandung.

IMG_20190825_161455.jpg

Material pembuat casing (frame) BMS.
IMG_20190825_161447.jpg

Seperti halnya fasilitas produksi smartphone, produksi BMS oleh PT Hariff DTE dilakukan mulai dari pembuatan frame (casing) untuk konsol terminal dan radio BMS. Diperlihatkan mulai dari tahapan bahan baku berupa batangan aluminium sampai proses pembentukan frame casing dengan mesin khusus.

“Kekuatan frame menjadi poin penting dalam proses produksi, pasalnya perangkat harus tahan terhadap efek hentakan (recoil) senjata yang terjadi di dalam kubah ranpur,” ujar Adytia AM, VP Business Development PT Hariff DTE kepada Indomiliter.com. Adytia menambahkan, kekuatan perangkat harus dipastikan mampu menahan tekanan sampai level 20g.

IMG_20190825_161710.jpg

Tahapan produksi PCB dengan mesin solder otomatis.
Tak hanya membuat casing, PT Hariff DTE lebih faktanya juga memproduksi perangakt PCB (Printed Circuit Board) yang menjadi bagian terpenting dari sistem BMS. Tahapan produksi PCB, yaitu mulai dari solder sampai ke reflow oven dilakukan lewatconveyor, kesemua proses tadi dikerjakan secara otomatis guna menjamin akurasi pemasangan perangkat lunak yang berukuran kecil (chip).

Guna memastikan kualitas PCB yang dihasilkan, dilakukan pengecekan secara manual pada tiap PCB yang telah dibuat oleh mesin. Bila ada yang tak memenuhi standar, maka proses harus diulang kembali.

IMG_20190825_161957.jpg

Fase produksi PCB BMS.
Bergeser ke sisi ruangan lain, ada tempat khusus untuk perakitan komponen berikut pengetesan pada perangkat terminal (monitor) dan radio. Di ruangan ini nampak berjejer perangkat BMS yang nantinya akan dikirimkan kepada TNI AD.

Baca juga: Network Centric Warfare – Kemampuan Yang Selayaknya Hadir di Jet Tempur Terbaru TNI AU

IMG_20190825_162031.jpg

Monitor dan radio BMS dalam tahap uji coba di laboratorium.
IMG_20190825_162214.jpg

Atas upaya dan terobosan yang terbilang inovasi tinggi, perangkat BMS CY-16 telah meraih penghargaaan Rintisan Teknologi (Rintek) dari Kementerian Perindustrian pada 2018 lalu. CY (Cahati Yudha)-16 yang berarti pengatur pertempuran punya nilai taktis dan strategis, terutama untuk menjamin tingkat kerahasiaan data dan informasi, dimana kesemuanya terangkum dalam payung Tactical Broadband Network (TBN) yang juga dikembangkan oleh PT Hariff DTE.

“Mulai dari perangkat BMS sampai TBN, seluruhnya adalah jaringan yang dirancang mandiri dan terenkripsi secara penuh, sehingga dipastikan aman dari upaya penyadapan oleh pihak lawan,” kata Adytia. (Haryo Adjie)

https://www.indomiliter.com/serba-d...-battlefield-management-system-pt-hariff-dte/

At least broadband network and battle management systems TNI is being made in Indonesia. Worry still lingering on how most of production tools is being imported...

Why army still have the highest alocation and air force have the lowest? I really dont understand the logic, specially in supporting our maritime projection thing. Isnt Iron Umberella a must in any military campaign to protect military vessels/assets? Or we think its already enough? :disagree:

Inilah Anggaran Modernisasi Alat Utama Sistem Senjata/Alutsista TNI
Anggaran Modernisasi Alutsista TNI (2015-2020)
Sumber : Kementerian Keuangan - Direktorat Jenderal Anggaran, 2019

Penulis: Viva Budy Kusnandar

Editor: Hari Widowati

23/8/2019, 16.13 WIB

Sektor pertahanan negara tetap menjadi prioritas dalam pemerintahan Presiden Joko Widodo pada 2020. Ini tercermin dari anggaran Kementerian Pertahanan yang mencapai Rp 127,36 triliun, terbesar dibandingkan kementerian/lembaga lainnya.

Guna meningkatkan kemampuan tempur Tentara Nasional Indonesia (TNI), Kementerian Pertahanan menganggarkan program modernisasi alat utama sistem senjata (alutsista) pada 2020 sebesar Rp 10,86 triliun, naik 20% dibanding tahun sebelumnya. Nilai tersebut terdiri atas Rp 4,59 triliun untuk modernisasi alutsista matra darat, matra laut Rp 4,16 triliun, dan matra udara Rp 2,11 triliun.

Sementara itu, untuk anggaran modernisasi sarana dan prasarana integratif pada tahun depan dialokasikan sebesar Rp 921,1 miliar. Kemudian anggaran untuk program pengembangan teknologi dan industri pertahanan sebesar Rp 2,49 triliun.

Grafiknya ada di https://databoks.katadata.co.id/dat...nisasi-alat-utama-sistem-senjataalutsista-tni
Hopefully the extra budget for the army will translate into better and modernised personal equipment and kit for the infantry unit, as well as more Apache, and maybe Chinooks?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom