What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

yes i think our people is not ready for age of information, they swallow whole shit from internet and accept it.
and govt need get tougher stance on hoax maker hang it if necessary. haha
There's nothing sort of "unready for ..... age/technology", every civilization on earth learn through trial and error, there's no nation that just do everything perfectly from the very beginning, even the US who pioneered the internet age still have this toxic teenagers fanbases and hoax spreading during Presidential campaign, not that different to what happened here.

There's nothing sort of "unready for ..... age/technology", every civilization on earth learn through trial and error, there's no nation that just do everything perfectly from the very beginning, even the US who pioneered the internet age still have this toxic teenagers fanbases and hoax spreading during Presidential campaign, not that different to what happened here.

ayy if still learning then its not ready yet

But then, i'm sure that in this case, someone deliberately stage this all up, first by steering the rumor of the flag incident, then profited by the ensuing conflicts and misunderstandings afterwards, but it's still unclear of who benefited by the incident and how.
I am feeling the same. I dont really believe in coincidence when this thing spread out on 3 cities on papua and really close (time wise) with penistaan agama going hot on the other side.

Interesting perspective you got there, I second it. I learned alot form the last presidential campaign and throw away my theory of hoax can only penetrate inside a mind of un-educated people. Really open my eyes and I am sure our defense intellegent officer have learned alot more from it. Our President saw it as he just appointed new BSSN last May. Those officers prolly need some kind of Cambridge Analytica skill things :D

68699318_777925692610787_760962286662713344_o.jpg
EBaDeA2UcAIZdrw.jpeg
EBaDdgfVUAAMFZQ.jpeg
EBaDc_VUIAEvZgT.jpeg
EBaDcoIU4AAySFT.jpeg

We must educate the papuan elementary or children boy who never touch any political grup and never know anything bout separtist idea.

This boy must have "merah putih heart".
Cut the separatis ide to next gen. Make them to feel "i am indonesian"

Like, in europe there are basque separatist but because lack regeneration and they getting older in 2017 they give up and surender to govt.

CMIIw and imho

Latest news about su 35, anyone?

yes i think our people is not ready for age of information, they swallow whole shit from internet and accept it.
and govt need get tougher stance on hoax maker hang it if necessary. haha
I think what you mean is 'literacy'. With Indonesia low literacy, we're indeed not ready for age of information. Can read something doesn't mean can understand, low literacy. Coupled with close mind, born recipe for how to make hoax believers.

Our education for decades focused only on 'memorizing', not on 'understanding, comprehending, evaluating and innovating'. That's critical thinking skill. Critical thinking and literacy goes hand in hand.

Good thing the latest curriculum changes our learning experience to focused on critical thinking skill. We still have problems to implement it though because teachers in school didn't have the critical thinking ability to teach it to others. Training? Not effective. A well known problem in education industry. Still waiting for 'zonasi' perpres to make training for teachers more effective and efficient.

Interesting perspective you got there, I second it. I learned alot form the last presidential campaign and throw away my theory of hoax can only penetrate inside a mind of un-educated people. Really open my eyes and I am sure our defense intellegent officer have learned alot more from it. Our President saw it as he just appointed new BSSN last May. Those officers prolly need some kind of Cambridge Analytica skill things :D
Edit: Here's the researcher. I attend his seminar. https://www.pikiran-rakyat.com/pend...-unpad-beroleh-hibah-penelitian-dari-whatsapp

When on a seminar, I found latest study done in Indonesia discovered that majority of people who believes in hoax, even though they know it's hoax, simply because it's convenient and reinforce what they believe, NO matter how educated they are. Thus hoax mainly is for close minded people.

For example: People who hated Prabowo or Jokowi will believe in fake news shared on sosmed that portray bad light on Prabowo or Jokowi even though there's a BIG label says it's a HOAX just because it 'justified and proves' their believe and hatred.
Also hoax believers doesn't care about news sources as long it's convenient for them. BAD news about Jokowi and Prabowo from CNN? They'll trust and share it. GOOD news about Prabowo and Jokowi from CNN? They'll reject it and deemed it as a hoax even though both bad or good news come from the same source.

Forgot to mention, hoax comes in the form of good and bad news.

People who believe in hoax because their low literacy skill is a MINORITY.

We must educate the papuan elementary or children boy who never touch any political grup and never know anything bout separtist idea.

This boy must have "merah putih heart".
Cut the separatis ide to next gen. Make them to feel "i am indonesian"

Like, in europe there are basque separatist but because lack regeneration and they getting older in 2017 they give up and surender to govt.

Indeed, education is the way. But lacks of basic infrastructure deter teachers-in-training who just graduated from college to teach in Papua. Me included.

https://sosok.grid.id/amp/411822338...la-berpisah-dengan-ayahnya-demi-nkri?page=all

"Anak-anak SDI Kaibusene sama sekali tidak bisa menyebutkan identitas negara Indonesia.

Mereka menyebut bendera Indonesia adalah bendera berlambang Bintang Kejora bukan Merah Putih."

^This answered so many things. Lack of education and some people are teaching them wrong. Maybe agent from OPM.

Someone mentioned about some Mahasiswa from Papua are the one who wants to be separatist or something like that. Now you can understand why they become like that.

I know Papuan students get special slot for college admission, but the government should test them on Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan.

Q: What's the flag of Indonesia?
A: Bintang Kejora *Jawab dengan polos dan tanpa rasa bersalah karena emang gak tau*.

-_-"

Last edited:
Ati2 bro troll dri negeri tanpa toilet bru ja mampir tpi ngedelete komen dia, klo ngemeng barang sensi mending pakai bhs Indo ja

AW189_pinterest.jpg
Pinterest
Tahun Depan Datang, Polri Beli 9 Heli AW169 dan 2 AW189

Posted on August 20, 2019 by Roni Sontani
AIRSPACE-REVIEW.com – Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri) membeli sembilan unit helikopter Leonardo (AgustaWestland) AW169 dan dua AW189. Ke sebelas armada helikopter baru ini akan tiba di Indonesia mulai tahun depan dan lengkap diterima pada 2021.

Direktur Kepolisian Udara (Dirpoludara) Korpolairud Baharkam Polri Brigjen Pol Drs. Anang Syarif Hidayat kepada Airspace Review mengatakan, penandatanganan kontrak pertama telah dilaksanakan pada Desember 2018 dan akan diikuti dengan kontrak efektif pada akhir tahun ini.

“Setelah kontrak efektif, helikopter akan langsung dibuat dan enam bulan kemudian diterima,” ujar Anang di sela acara pembukaan Kursus Dasar Teknik Perawatan Pesawat Udara di Sekolah Tinggi Penerbangan Indonesia (STPI) Curug, Tangerang, Banten pada Senin (19/8/2019).

Direktorat Kepolisian Udara menyekolahkan 36 mekanik pesawat (sayap tetap dan helikopter) untuk mengikuti kursus dasar ini di STPI.

Brigjen-Pol-Anang-Syarif-Hidayat.jpg

Brigjen Pol Anang S. Hidayat/Rachmat Kartakusuma
Ditambahkan Anang, pembelian 11 helikopter buatan pabrik Leonardo Helicopters di Italia ini adalah untuk memodernisasi armada sayap putar Ditpoludara. Di antaranya untuk menggantikan heli BO 105 yang telah digunakan selama 30 tahun oleh Polri dengan kapasitas yang lebih besar.

“Heli AW169 dan AW189 memiliki kapasitas yang lebih besar dibanding BO 105. Hal ini sesuai dengan tuntutan kebutuhan yang telah dipetakan Polri. Kemudian, heli ini juga punya power yang besar untuk dipergunakan saat melaksanakan misi di dataran tinggi,” terangnya.

Nantinya, lanjut Anang, sembilan heli AW169 akan disebar ke Kepolisian Daerah (Polda) besar seperti Polda Jateng, Jatim, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Bali, Polda di Kalimantan, dan Polda Papua.

AW189_wikiwand.jpg

AW189/Bristow
Sementara AW189 akan ditempatkan di Jakarta yang sekaligus bisa mendukung kebutuhan di wilayah Polda terdekat seperti Polda Jabar.

Melihat kebutuhan yang ada, lanjut alumni Akademi Kepolisian (Akpol) 1988 ini, sebenarnya jumlah 11 heli yang akan dibeli masih kurang.

“Seperti diketahui, di Indonesia terdapat 34 Polda. Sebanyak 32 Polda butuh dukungan helikopter, sementara dua Polda butuh pesawat fixed wing,” jelasnya.

Guna mendukung operasional heli-heli ini nantinya, Ditpoludara akan mengirimkan sejumlah teknisi (mekanik) dan penerbang ke pabrikan heli untuk mendapatkan pelatihan.

Pelatihan penerbang akan dilaksanakan selama satu bulan, sementara untuk mekanik selama dua bulan.

kokpit-AW169.jpg

Kokpit AW169/Pinterest
Interior-AW189.jpg

Kabin AW189/ASA Group
Mengenai jumlah personel yang akan dikirim, untuk satu unit AW169 Ditpoludara akan mengirim 3 pilot dan 4 mekanik. Sementara untuk satu unit AW189 Ditpoludara akan mengirim 4 pilot dan 4 mekanik.

“Sehingga total yang akan dikirim adalah 44 mekanik dan 35 pilot,” ungkap Anang yang merupakan penerbang heli BO 105 ini.

Pilot yang akan dikirim berpangkat mulai dari Inspektur Dua (Ipda) hingga Ajun Komisaris Besar Polisi (AKBP). Mereka akan diseleksi dari pilot yang ada.

Brigjel Pol Anang yang lulusan Akademi Kepolisian (Akpol) 1988 ini menambahkan, untuk perakitan helikopter AW169 dan AW189 nantinya akan dilaksanakan di Indonesia.

AW169M.jpg

Versi bersenjata AW169M/Leonardo
Baik heli AW169 maupun AW189, masing-masing ditenagai dua mesin. Perbedaan utama terletak pada spesifikasi di mana AW189 yang berukuran lebih besar memiliki kapasitas angkut dan spesifikasi lainnya yang lebih besar pula.

Bila AW169 dapat menampung 10 penumpang, maka AW189 dapat menampung hingga 19 penumpang.
https://www.airspace-review.com/2019/08/20/tahun-depan-datang-polri-beli-9-heli-aw169-dan-2-aw189/

I think what you mean is 'literacy'. With Indonesia low literacy, we're indeed not ready for age of information. Can read something doesn't mean can understand, low literacy. Coupled with close mind, born recipe for how to make hoax believers.

Our education for decades focused only on 'memorizing', not on 'understanding, comprehending, evaluating and innovating'. That's critical thinking skill. Critical thinking and literacy goes hand in hand.
Also has something to do with the mindset of "when in doubt, pick a side". While the mindset of "when in doubt, wait" is perceived as weakness, cowardice.

AW189_pinterest.jpg
Pinterest
Tahun Depan Datang, Polri Beli 9 Heli AW169 dan 2 AW189

Posted on August 20, 2019 by Roni Sontani
AIRSPACE-REVIEW.com – Kepolisian Negara Republik Indonesia (Polri) membeli sembilan unit helikopter Leonardo (AgustaWestland) AW169 dan dua AW189. Ke sebelas armada helikopter baru ini akan tiba di Indonesia mulai tahun depan dan lengkap diterima pada 2021.

Direktur Kepolisian Udara (Dirpoludara) Korpolairud Baharkam Polri Brigjen Pol Drs. Anang Syarif Hidayat kepada Airspace Review mengatakan, penandatanganan kontrak pertama telah dilaksanakan pada Desember 2018 dan akan diikuti dengan kontrak efektif pada akhir tahun ini.

“Setelah kontrak efektif, helikopter akan langsung dibuat dan enam bulan kemudian diterima,” ujar Anang di sela acara pembukaan Kursus Dasar Teknik Perawatan Pesawat Udara di Sekolah Tinggi Penerbangan Indonesia (STPI) Curug, Tangerang, Banten pada Senin (19/8/2019).

Direktorat Kepolisian Udara menyekolahkan 36 mekanik pesawat (sayap tetap dan helikopter) untuk mengikuti kursus dasar ini di STPI.

Brigjen-Pol-Anang-Syarif-Hidayat.jpg

Brigjen Pol Anang S. Hidayat/Rachmat Kartakusuma
Ditambahkan Anang, pembelian 11 helikopter buatan pabrik Leonardo Helicopters di Italia ini adalah untuk memodernisasi armada sayap putar Ditpoludara. Di antaranya untuk menggantikan heli BO 105 yang telah digunakan selama 30 tahun oleh Polri dengan kapasitas yang lebih besar.

“Heli AW169 dan AW189 memiliki kapasitas yang lebih besar dibanding BO 105. Hal ini sesuai dengan tuntutan kebutuhan yang telah dipetakan Polri. Kemudian, heli ini juga punya power yang besar untuk dipergunakan saat melaksanakan misi di dataran tinggi,” terangnya.

Nantinya, lanjut Anang, sembilan heli AW169 akan disebar ke Kepolisian Daerah (Polda) besar seperti Polda Jateng, Jatim, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Bali, Polda di Kalimantan, dan Polda Papua.

AW189_wikiwand.jpg

AW189/Bristow
Sementara AW189 akan ditempatkan di Jakarta yang sekaligus bisa mendukung kebutuhan di wilayah Polda terdekat seperti Polda Jabar.

Melihat kebutuhan yang ada, lanjut alumni Akademi Kepolisian (Akpol) 1988 ini, sebenarnya jumlah 11 heli yang akan dibeli masih kurang.

“Seperti diketahui, di Indonesia terdapat 34 Polda. Sebanyak 32 Polda butuh dukungan helikopter, sementara dua Polda butuh pesawat fixed wing,” jelasnya.

Guna mendukung operasional heli-heli ini nantinya, Ditpoludara akan mengirimkan sejumlah teknisi (mekanik) dan penerbang ke pabrikan heli untuk mendapatkan pelatihan.

Pelatihan penerbang akan dilaksanakan selama satu bulan, sementara untuk mekanik selama dua bulan.

kokpit-AW169.jpg

Kokpit AW169/Pinterest
Interior-AW189.jpg

Kabin AW189/ASA Group
Mengenai jumlah personel yang akan dikirim, untuk satu unit AW169 Ditpoludara akan mengirim 3 pilot dan 4 mekanik. Sementara untuk satu unit AW189 Ditpoludara akan mengirim 4 pilot dan 4 mekanik.

“Sehingga total yang akan dikirim adalah 44 mekanik dan 35 pilot,” ungkap Anang yang merupakan penerbang heli BO 105 ini.

Pilot yang akan dikirim berpangkat mulai dari Inspektur Dua (Ipda) hingga Ajun Komisaris Besar Polisi (AKBP). Mereka akan diseleksi dari pilot yang ada.

Brigjel Pol Anang yang lulusan Akademi Kepolisian (Akpol) 1988 ini menambahkan, untuk perakitan helikopter AW169 dan AW189 nantinya akan dilaksanakan di Indonesia.

AW169M.jpg

Versi bersenjata AW169M/Leonardo
Baik heli AW169 maupun AW189, masing-masing ditenagai dua mesin. Perbedaan utama terletak pada spesifikasi di mana AW189 yang berukuran lebih besar memiliki kapasitas angkut dan spesifikasi lainnya yang lebih besar pula.

Bila AW169 dapat menampung 10 penumpang, maka AW189 dapat menampung hingga 19 penumpang.
https://www.airspace-review.com/2019/08/20/tahun-depan-datang-polri-beli-9-heli-aw169-dan-2-aw189/
Police always looking something out of the regular, they often not PT. DI loyal customer or pindad, looking outside supplier for their rifle and APC, may be they also need a state prime contractor under their own umbrela, like the army

Police always looking something out of the regular, they often not PT. DI loyal customer or pindad, looking outside supplier for their rifle and APC, may be they also need a state prime contractor under their own umbrela, like the army

They bought SS1 and SS2, they bought Komodo apc, they bought Bell 412, actually they are loyal customer for our indhan

majority of people who believes in hoax, even though they know it's hoax, simply because it's convenient and reinforce what they believe, NO matter how educated they are. Thus hoax mainly is for close minded people.
Some people love to get their daily dose of blue pill, comforting lies is preferable than unpleasant truths.

Why suddenly there is a lot of "stupid" person on the internet? Does the illiteracy level dropped? Does the education system failed?
No. Technology.
Now with technology anyone can shout whatever in their mind to the internet,the X group usually are the loudest, they think they are the most right in anything, easily trust anything on the internet(as long as its their liking) won't accept anything that is not to their liking. The Y group is the one that really use their brain, sadly they usually rather quiet on the internet because they are wise.

Ati2 bro troll dri negeri tanpa toilet bru ja mampir tpi ngedelete komen dia, klo ngemeng barang sensi mending pakai bhs Indo ja
Ngomong apa dia tadi?

I am still waiting those apache to be stationed in natuna. Still waiting for additional unit first? Semarang pusat penerbad kan. Jadi mungkin harus ada beberapa apache yang selalu harus ada di semarang buat latihan?

Some people love to get their daily dose of blue pill, comforting lies is preferable than unpleasant truths.

Why suddenly there is a lot of "stupid" person on the internet? Does the illiteracy level dropped? Does the education system failed?
No. Technology.
Now with technology anyone can shout whatever in their mind to the internet,the X group usually are the loudest, they think they are the most right in anything, easily trust anything on the internet(as long as its their liking) won't accept anything that is not to their liking. The Y group is the one that really use their brain, sadly they usually rather quiet on the internet because they are wise.

Ngomong apa dia tadi?

I am still waiting those apache to be stationed in natuna. Still waiting for additional unit first? Semarang pusat penerbad kan. Jadi mungkin harus ada beberapa apache yang selalu harus ada di semarang buat latihan?
Quote salah satu member trus bilang siapa yg menurutmu radikal, yg belakangnya pakai taek tu bro jm 5 pagi

Interesting, what kind of perakitan he talked about? Assembly line? Who is going to do that?
If PT.DI going to do that then its nice, more knowledge for them.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom