What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Dan ini adalah bagaimana seorang "Sandi Yudha" menikmati "Sunset"...33.000 feet dengan "unpressurise body"

Salute! #kopassus #komando #actofvalor

FB_IMG_1508683934342.jpg

Launching, WAR-V2, Autonomous Military Tactical Vehicle concept from BDLtech

View attachment 432711

V1 concept
tank-robot-WAR-V1.jpg

Imagine if they attach RCWS like this one

Qimek-RCWS.jpg

Btw, model from Nagapasa class in Balai Teknologi Hidrodinamika (BTH) – Balai Pengkajian dan Penerapan Teknologi (BPPT) looks slightly different from the original Nagapasa class

IMG_20171010_160547.jpg

IMG_20171010_160556.jpg

image.jpeg
hqdefault (1).jpg

With 1:700 scale, the model is slightly longer i presume

Statement from the U.S. Embassy
Home | News & Events | Statement from the U.S. Embassy
Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.54.43 PM.png

U.S. Embassy Jakarta | 22 October, 2017 | Topics: News

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford invited Commander of the Indonesian Armed Forces General Gatot Nurmantyo to attend a Chiefs of Defense Conference on Countering Violent Extremism being held October 23-24 in Washington, D.C. General Gatot was unable to travel as planned. The Embassy was in touch with the General’s staff about this matter throughout the weekend, working to facilitate his travel. U.S. Ambassador Joseph Donovan has apologized to Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi for any inconvenience to General Gatot.
The U.S. Embassy was, and remains, prepared to facilitate the General’s travel to the United States. We remain committed to our Strategic Partnership with Indonesia as a way to deliver security and prosperity to both our nations and peoples.

https://id.usembassy.gov/statement-u-s-embassy/
@UMNOPutra ki lo Cok wocoen!

hey guys im new here

this i got from another forum :
at 7:46
View attachment 431456
its more like PLAAF su-30mkk "aggressor"
View attachment 431455

i think the sina news got it all wrong,

Launching WAR-V2, Autonomous Military Tactical Vehicle concept from BDLtech

View attachment 432711

Wow cool, the cutting is very fine. I imagine they make manned version of it like American Ripsaw EV2 (with increase of size). But I wonder why there is no drive sprocket in their tracks.

I still waiting for Indomesin's RCWS latest news....

View attachment 432646
they plan to put AShM on that 80M Indonesian Coast Guard Ships?

Not just AShM, it looks like a RAM launcher (or something like that?) is set up on the upper-bridge, but in smaller scale. Although it wouldn't really fit in except it's a Tetral launcher like Diponegoro class.

But this is a good progress anyway. Given this concept will adding our products portfolio.

All new CG vessels are designed to accommodate conversion into naval ship whenever necessary. So with that model, they may want to show what this hull capable of when armed..

That's true.. All the latest Bakamla's ship is designed to be easier converted into the naval ships. So when in emergency it just need to upgrade and integrate it with the weapon systems, rather than having to build a new platform that will certainly take more longer time..

And for the OPV-110, hopefully it has been designed to fit the mica vls also, at least giving the space for the launcher first, so it doesn't need to much work when installed..

Hahahaha .... a mighty but actually not ....
--------
Following the circulation of news on the purported intercept of Chinese Xian H-6K strategic bomber and Shenyang J-11B fighter over Indonesian airspace in Natuna, the Indonesian Air Force’s Information Center has issued a statement in Twitter refuting such report has ever occurred as well as explaining that such report is actually a hoax.

https://malaysiaflyingherald.wordpr...au-flanker-did-not-intercept-chinese-badgers/

A forum won't benefit from a member of who doesn't provide useful information. Why waste your time trying to mock others? What you will gain from this? I don't have the slightest intention to mock Malaysia.

You are not doing your country any favor and in fact, you become a bad representative for your country. You think that you are a proud citizen of Malaysia, but unfortunately, you are ruining that the reputation of your country in this forum. It's a shame.

We are sharing the same region and we are neighbors. Why we can't just be get along. I don't mind praising the achievements of Malaysia, that's what good neighbors do.

A forum won't benefit from a member of who doesn't provide useful information. Why waste your time trying to mock others? What you will gain from this? I don't have the slightest intention to mock Malaysia.

You are not doing your country any favor and in fact, you become a bad representative for your country. You think that you are a proud citizen of Malaysia, but unfortunately, you are ruining that the reputation of your country in this forum. It's a shame.

We are sharing the same region and we are neighbors. Why we can't just be get along. I don't mind praising the achievements of Malaysia, that's what good neighbors do.

He is not Malaysian.. just a typical 50 cent false flagger.

Hahahaha .... a mighty but actually not ....
--------
Following the circulation of news on the purported intercept of Chinese Xian H-6K strategic bomber and Shenyang J-11B fighter over Indonesian airspace in Natuna, the Indonesian Air Force’s Information Center has issued a statement in Twitter refuting such report has ever occurred as well as explaining that such report is actually a hoax.
sukhoinatuna2.jpg

https://malaysiaflyingherald.wordpr...au-flanker-did-not-intercept-chinese-badgers/
Nobody here ever said it's TNI AU but you!!

Troller gak usah diladenin, percuma mau lu kasih penjelasan sehebat apapun gak bakal dia gubris. Lha wong niatnya disini cm buat ngetroll.!
Wis antepin aja, tar jg mati sendiri tuh orang.

Is the KFX/IFX project still a go for Indonesia, please confirm.

Back
Top Bottom