What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Ey5zQn.jpg

qJPbEB.jpg

Why cant we have the full spec one?:(:(:(

Show me the money

Btw i am always hope someday PT pindad can lead the development of future Main Battle Tank for Indonesian Army use in range of 60's tonnes class, having 1500HP engine from license production, sporting Rheinmetall 130 mm cannon in which currently in development (or at least license production L55 rheinmetall) , have indigenously made composite armor, BMS, APS, and other off the shelf capabilities to cut short development time and money.

Show me the money

Btw i am always hope someday PT pindad can lead the development of future Main Battle Tank for Indonesian Army use in range of 60's tonnes class, having 1500HP engine from license production, sporting Rheinmetall 130 mm cannon in which currently in development (or at least license production L55 rheinmetall) , have indigenously made composite armor, BMS, APS, and other off the shelf capabilities to cut short development time and money.
There is already 140 mm cannon why bother developing 130 mm, and Russia planned to use 152 mm cannon on Armata.

plus the angle of composite armor can be adjusted (doesn't have to follow the hull shape
Chobham%2BType%2B1.png

ps: oh and dont forget APFSDS exist to counter sloped armor... so... meh

Maybe even 40 mm APDS would pierce our MT to other side, considering MT thin armor. Our goal is to produce MT resistant to 30 mm fire but in result this MT just resistant to 14,5 mm mg and 25 mm APDS at front slope.
Compare it with CV90105, resistant to 14,5 mm mg all side and 30 mm APDS at front slope. And it only weighed 25 tons (compared to our MT at 35 tons).

But the official spec is not yet released and our MT is not yet undergo ballistic and mine test.

Compare it with CV90105, resistant to 14,5 mm mg all side and 30 mm APDS at front slope. And it only weighed 25 tons (compared to our MT at 35 tons)
a speculation with the consideration that the vehicle is given an add-on armor... so... i'm gonna go back to
my previous post:

plus the angle of composite armor can be adjusted (doesn't have to follow the hull shape)....

There is already 140 mm cannon why bother developing 130 mm, and Russia planned to use 152 mm cannon on Armata.

Maybe even 40 mm APDS would pierce our MT to other side, considering MT thin armor. Our goal is to produce MT resistant to 30 mm fire but in result this MT just resistant to 14,5 mm mg and 25 mm APDS at front slope.
Compare it with CV90105, resistant to 14,5 mm mg all side and 30 mm APDS at front slope. And it only weighed 25 tons (compared to our MT at 35 tons).

But the official spec is not yet released and our MT is not yet undergo ballistic and mine test.

Nay, i never suggest us to developing new gun. What is the point of my suggestion to use off the shelf tech if we must to developt new gun from scratch.

https://www.defensenews.com/digital...rman-rheinmetall-works-on-new-130mm-tank-gun/

130 mm gun will be available to upgrading our Leopard 2 L44 gun in near future

a speculation with the consideration that the vehicle is given an add-on armor... so... i'm gonna go back to
my previous post:

plus the angle of composite armor can be adjusted (doesn't have to follow the hull shape)....

Actually, AP(FS)DS negates the use of sloping armor. They will just... penetrate. But still sloping the armor increase the thickness of armor.

Nay, i never suggest us to developing new gun. What is the point of my suggestion to use off the shelf tech if we must to developt new gun from scratch.

https://www.defensenews.com/digital...rman-rheinmetall-works-on-new-130mm-tank-gun/

130 mm gun will be available to upgrading our Leopard 2 L44 gun in near future

What makes me wonder is why German bother developing 130 mm cannon, they already build Neue Panzerkanone 140 albeit not mass produced. NATO would lost in firepower if they adopted the 130 mm instead of 140 mm, considering Russia planned on using 152 mm on their tanks.

Heboh Transfer Rp 18,9 T Nasabah RI, Sebagian Terkait Militer
Doni Adhitia - detikNews

34880e82-50da-411c-90fe-ee7662aabfcd.jpg
Ilustrasi duit (Muhammad Ridho/detikcom)
FOKUS BERITA:Heboh Transfer Rp18,9 T Nasabah RI
Jakarta - Transfer duit seorang nasabah Indonesia dari Inggris ke Singapura jadi sorotan regulator keuangan Eropa dan Asia. Sebagian duit transfer itu disebut untuk kepentingan militer.

Dilansir BBC, regulator di Eropa dan Asia sedang menyelidiki Standard Chartered terkait transfer dana dari Guernsey (Inggris) ke Singapura milik nasabah Indonesia, yang disebut sebagian 'terkait dengan militer'.

Baca juga: Nasabah RI Transfer Rp 18,9 Triliun, Standard Chartered Inggris Diselidiki

Transfer dana sebesar USD 1,4 miliar itu dipindahkan pada akhir 2015, sebelum Guernsey menerapkan peraturan pelaporan global untuk data pajak, Common Reporting Standard, pada awal 2016, demikian laporanBBC mengutip Bloomberg. Proses transfer di Standard Chartered tengah diperiksa, namun pihak regulator keuangan belum menyebutkan apakah karyawan bank berkolusi dengan nasabah untuk menghindari pajak.

lg.php

Ditjen Pajak RI rupanya sudah mengetahui soal transfer itu. Informasi soal transfer fantastis tersebut sedang ditindaklanjuti.

"Tentu akan kita tindaklanjuti, tetapi saya belum bisa berkomentar untuk masalah tersebut," kata Direktur P2 Humas Ditjen Pajak Hestu Yoga Saksama saat dimintai konfirmasi, Sabtu (7/10/2017). (tor/tor)
https://m.detik.com/finance/berita-...ansfer-dana-rp-189-t-ke-singapura-hindari-apa
Smell something stinky here

Heboh Transfer Rp 18,9 T Nasabah RI, Sebagian Terkait Militer
Doni Adhitia - detikNews

34880e82-50da-411c-90fe-ee7662aabfcd.jpg
Ilustrasi duit (Muhammad Ridho/detikcom)
FOKUS BERITA:Heboh Transfer Rp18,9 T Nasabah RI
Jakarta - Transfer duit seorang nasabah Indonesia dari Inggris ke Singapura jadi sorotan regulator keuangan Eropa dan Asia. Sebagian duit transfer itu disebut untuk kepentingan militer.

Dilansir BBC, regulator di Eropa dan Asia sedang menyelidiki Standard Chartered terkait transfer dana dari Guernsey (Inggris) ke Singapura milik nasabah Indonesia, yang disebut sebagian 'terkait dengan militer'.

Baca juga: Nasabah RI Transfer Rp 18,9 Triliun, Standard Chartered Inggris Diselidiki

Transfer dana sebesar USD 1,4 miliar itu dipindahkan pada akhir 2015, sebelum Guernsey menerapkan peraturan pelaporan global untuk data pajak, Common Reporting Standard, pada awal 2016, demikian laporanBBC mengutip Bloomberg. Proses transfer di Standard Chartered tengah diperiksa, namun pihak regulator keuangan belum menyebutkan apakah karyawan bank berkolusi dengan nasabah untuk menghindari pajak.

lg.php

Ditjen Pajak RI rupanya sudah mengetahui soal transfer itu. Informasi soal transfer fantastis tersebut sedang ditindaklanjuti.

"Tentu akan kita tindaklanjuti, tetapi saya belum bisa berkomentar untuk masalah tersebut," kata Direktur P2 Humas Ditjen Pajak Hestu Yoga Saksama saat dimintai konfirmasi, Sabtu (7/10/2017). (tor/tor)
https://m.detik.com/finance/berita-...ansfer-dana-rp-189-t-ke-singapura-hindari-apa
Smell something stinky here
its huge, is it about the lonely chopper there in the hangar?

its huge, is it about the lonely chopper there in the hangar?

18 T itu 1,2 billion US dollar, that sum of money is able to bought a heavy AAW frigate or one squadron worth Su 35 or 150 worth Leopard 2A7 SEP or several hundreds IFV and so on.

Its more than A single choper worth

18 T itu 1,2 billion US dollar, that sum of money is able to bought a heavy AAW frigate or one squadron worth Su 35 or 150 worth Leopard 2A7 SEP or several hundreds IFV and so on.

Its more than A single choper worth
WTF duit ngepet sapa tuh???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom