What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

TGIF

440824_20170517013528.jpg

Wkwkwkwk kirain di armatim, baru tau kl singapur punya stealth looking FPB/FAC

My 2 cents... Whatever palm oil is good or bad for our health is common knowledge...but most importantly is that is Destroying Indonesia's capital golden treasure...her Forest and Identity...

I understand that it's very important for their economy...but meanwhile they are destroying what is most important for them... Their Land & Future. That thing is an hidden $$ Cancer.

Anyway. Good luck Bro's
Bro! What you mean about our"golden treasure-our forest" is half right. Yeah our forest is the golden treasure, not only for indonesia, even to the world. We had try hard to keep our forest and at the same time can give the positive impact on our people. Where are they- which are have any consent on our forest, what had they done for us.
I know that there are any fund coming for that purpose but had it gain a positive impact for the people who keep those forest?!
Palm tree and any forest convertion that we done are placed at the outside of concervated forest. By used the palm oil produck from indonesia the world could helping in increesing standart of the "near forest people" and these can helping them to keep "our golden treasure" for the generation to come.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom