What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

Really? You guys cannot tolerate Indian Muslim girls wearing hijab. You have issues with Indian Muslims eating beef. A Dalit cannot drink water from the same well where a high caste Hindu priest drinks water. Here you are lecturing us about how a government should respect private lives.

You are just doing it to appease your Western partners, aren't you? Don't lie.
Really ?

but what are you doing in a NATO country that has inflicted far more misery upon almost the entirety of the muslim world with all the wars ?

Why are you living there where you're helping with your tax Euros going directly toward those same bombs that fall in the middle east, Palestine, Afghanistan etc ?

1670676739307.png

your tax monies have helped kill thousands of Arabs, Afghans etc

gays and hookers are also legal there, as are other drugs.. wtf you even doing there ? lol

Really ?

but what are you doing in a NATO country that has inflicted far more misery upon almost the entirety of the muslim world with all the wars ?

Why are you living there where you're helping with your tax Euros going directly toward those same bombs that fall in the middle east, Palestine, Afghanistan etc ?

View attachment 904785

your tax monies have helped kill thousands of Arabs, Afghans etc

gays and hookers are also legal there, as are other drugs.. wtf you even doing there ? lol

1. I was born in A NATO country. That is why I am in a NATO country.
2. In NATO countries not all people support LGTBQ rights irrespective of background etc.
3. I don't endorse wars. Whether the Dutch government supports wars with taxpayer's money is not my decision.
4. I don't fvck hookers or do drugs. There are millions of people in this country who don't endorse prostitution and drugs.

LGTBQ is filthy and unnatural. You cannot impose your thinking on others.

How does two guys fkng make a dent in your life. They do it behind closed doors and are very rarely in your face. Homosexuality being criminalized (buggery per British terminology) is actually a legacy of outdated British era law. Ironically.

How does a woman covering herself dent your life? How does a person eating beef behind closed doors trigger you? How does a thirsty Dalit drinking from a well make you so angry?

Homosexuality is unnatural. Explain to me why homosexuality is rational, but an Indian Muslim girl covering herself due to modesty isn't?

Last edited:
1. I was born in NATO country. That is why I am in a NATO country.
2. In NATO countries not all people support LGTBQ rights irrespective of background etc.
3.I don't endorse wars. Whether the Dutch government supports wars with taxpayer's money is not my decision.
4. I don't fvck hookers or fo drugs. There are millions if people in this country who don't endorse prostitution and drugs.

How does a woman covering herself dent your life? How does a person eating beef behind closed doors trigger you? How does a thirsty Dalit drinking from a well make you so angry?

So you're a born angrej trying to act cool desi like @Maula Jatt . Gotcha.

So you're a born angrej trying to act cool desi like @Maula Jatt . Gotcha.

You haven't answered a single question Modi's left nut. You are full of shit regarding your homosexual BS. In reality you don't give a rat's *** about homosexuals 😆 I know you Indian *** licking Modi desi's inside out. Trying to belong among your white masters.

@langda khan A fake Khan from Hindutva land.

pot belly, and small pee pee 'aala Langda Tyagi, stop the random mentions IDGAF, haven't even posted on this thread as I have nothing to do with it
View attachment 904789

This fake Khan from Hindutva land is throwing fits at why people aren't accepting his LGTBQ friends LOL

Last edited:
You haven't answered a single question Modi's left nut. You are full of shit regarding your homosexual BS. In reality you don't give a rat's *** about homosexuals 😆 I know you Indian *** licking Modi desi's inside out. Trying to belong among your white masters.

pot belly, and small pee pee 'aala Langda Tyagi, stop the random mentions IDGAF, haven't even posted on this thread as I have nothing to do with it
View attachment 904789

Eventually most Pakistanis will be settled in the west or in Muslim countries.

Those left in Pakistan won't have internet or food or water to have the inclination to war on defence forums.

Angrej desis like you will keep telling us about the glories of Islam and the Indus Valley Civilization 5000 years ago.

Eventually most Pakistanis will be settled in the west or in Muslim countries.

Those left in Pakistan won't have internet or food or water to have the inclination to war on defence forums.

Angrej desis like you will keep telling us about the glories of Islam and the Indus Valley Civilization 5000 years ago.

"Saaaaaaaar. I am the most handsome Khan from India".

"Saaaaaaar. My Hindutva laand is the best cuntry in tha warld!!!!"

indian-boy-crying-while-getting-ready (1).gif

As for "Islamic" state, you people are the ones make the claim to want one
Bulshit, by painting everyone with the same brush is more mature eh ? you have the bloody audacity to call and Brand shit emirate of Aghisntan as purely islamic state , look at yourbloody ignorant comment

Dalit do you also shave your temples in those cringe lines most expat Pakistanis do? Do you think it makes you look badass or like noob turds?

"Saaaaaaar. Pakistaaaaan has no right to exist. It belongs to Hindustaaaan."

"Indiaaa is the best!!!!"

1. I was born in A NATO country. That is why I am in a NATO country.
3. I don't endorse wars. Whether the Dutch government supports wars with taxpayer's money is not my decision.
4. I don't fvck hookers or do drugs. There are millions of people in this country who don't endorse prostitution and drugs.

Fair, but yet you constantly pigeonhole ALL Indians selectively on issues that you care about, that part is probably not so fair.

He is so concerned about gay rights. In his country sword yielding pajeets are throwing fits at hijab.

I am not at all concerned by gay rights. I just don't care what they do to each other as long as it's not affecting me in any way.

You Pakistani expats on the other hand are a strange combo of punk and half pyjama jaali topi.

Back
Top Bottom