What's new

Indo / Pak war of 2019.....all updates

Anarchist in me loves threads like these..well done.

Some people want to see the world burn. There is always an anarchist in everyone i mean everyone , it's job of other part to keep this demon contained. Human alter ego is pure evil

Indians gone mad lol. They can't provide any proof and their media is just fake first f-16 use now all of sudden after ISPR claim that no F-16 has been used. They are saying USA didn't allow F-16 to be used.

Indians go cry in corner somewhere in your house. Don't come outside you don't want bomb dropping at you lol.

If you had captured, you would have posted his SERVICE number.
Tell me his SERVICE number and i will believe you.

Indians gone mad lol. They can't provide any proof and their media is just fake first f-16 use now all of sudden after ISPR claim that no F-16 has been used. They are saying USA didn't allow F-16 to be used.

Indians go cry in corner somewhere in your house. Don't come outside you don't want bomb dropping at you lol.

They are chutia's of the highest order. F-16 is the spear of the Pakistan air force and it will not be used in skirmishes specially when JF-17 has proved beyond doubt that it can take on anything Indians can throw at us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom