What's new

Indo-Pak troll wars,a reality check

Windjammer allow me to educate you then - ************************** or something like that. I think it might have been closed down now. The level of bigotry and pure hatred - it is/was almost like a terrorist forum. Far exceeds anything you will find anywhere on the internet.

So you are calling Pdf terroroxt forum?

I still dont know why pakistanis bash BR? ..Have u ever seen the discussion lever at BR? I dont see much trolling on BR,they may dislike pakistanis but BR is much better than pdf in terms of discussion level.

Thats got to be the most accurate statement in the history of statements.. I am just glad I actually have the facts to laugh on your "discussion level" comment.

^^ with few exception, Indian are the most hating people i have ever come across on the internet. I mean you can feel the hate thats burning them inside out, i am not just saying it go find anything pakistan related which might have nothing to do with india and the read your fellow countryman comments. Its not doing any harm to Pakistan but themselves.

I have just answer your two obnoxious trolls. And then you have a straight face to accuse Indians.

When everybody is thrown out and only Nazi views are allowed.. the discussion level among them will also be good.

I'm sorry. Nobody is thrown out. Pakistanis are not allowed as a policy there just like there is a policy here not to have Indian flag emoticon or no Indian think-tanks. The admins there want an all Indian,non-Pakistani environment and since they are the ones paying for the servers out of their packets I think they are entitled to it.

regarding quality of technical discussion, BR is there up with the best. That is the fact.

I was banned when i had just tried to defend JF-17.

Pakistanis are NOT allowed there. They dont claim to be an 'international forum with special focus to India'. They are out and out an Indian fora. It is their board policy.

^^ with few exception, Indian are the most hating people i have ever come across on the internet. I mean you can feel the hate thats burning them inside out, i am not just saying it go find anything pakistan related which might have nothing to do with india and the read your fellow countryman comments. Its not doing any harm to Pakistan but themselves.

You haven't met a suicide bomber yet, I presume. :/

The level of technical discussions and technological analysis is indeed very good in BR. No disputing that. They do get carried away in religious and internal security discussions.

Safriz, what part of my post was not clear.

The level of technical discussions and technological analysis is indeed very good in BR.

I am not a regular visitor on BR--
But when i was searching for rafale data and the new DRDO Awacs,i couldnt find anything on BR.
Infact Dr,somnath's thread on rafale is the most detailed i could find anywhere on the web..
On PDF there is extensive data available about Pakistani and chinese weapon systems..
No joking,but one could do PHD on jf-17 by reading PDF jf-17 section..
Same goes for international defence exibitions and exercises..
PDF had all the info on 2010 and 2012 farnborough airshows,dubai airshows and many others...
But like i said,i cannot claim my opinion is flawless,as i am not regular visitor on that forum...

I'm sorry. Nobody is thrown out. Pakistanis are not allowed as a policy there just like there is a policy here not to have Indian flag emoticon or no Indian think-tanks. The admins there want an all Indian,non-Pakistani environment and since they are the ones paying for the servers out of their packets I think they are entitled to it.

regarding quality of technical discussion, BR is there up with the best. That is the fact.

Pakistanis are NOT allowed there. They dont claim to be an 'international forum with special focus to India'. They are out and out an Indian fora. It is their board policy.

there are few chinese, bangladeshi,sri lankan and nepali members too on BR.

but i haven't seen any pakistani there .

Back
Top Bottom