What's new

Indo-Pak talks fail; Siachen standoff continues

Whats source of your facts ? IA spends 550 Million USD per year

An unbiased source.
The Coldest War - Page 3 | Outdoor Adventure | OutsideOnline.com

Well even if US$550 million is correct, than that is alot too. Did you know that over half of Indian public did not have toilets in their homes. Shouldn't the Indian govt provide this basic facilities to its citizens.

Half of India's homes have cellphones, but not toilets
P. Sunderarajan

Census sheds new light on changing nation

Though half of all Indians do not have a toilet at home, well over half own a telephone, new census data released on Tuesday show.

These and many other contrasting facts of life have come out in Census 2011. The data on housing, household amenities and assets cast new light on a country in the throes of a complex transition, where millions have access to state-of-the-art technologies and consumer goods — but a larger number lacks access to the most rudimentary facilities.

Source: The Hindu, NEW DELHI, March 14, 2012

Whats source of your facts ? IA spends 550 Million USD per year

An unbiased source.
The Coldest War - Page 3 | Outdoor Adventure | OutsideOnline.com

The following steps are needed for demilitarization:
1) Authentication of Actual Ground Position Line (AGPL)
2) Decide relevant positions where the troops will fall back to.
3) Periodic Reviews to ensure that agreement is being adhered to in letter and spirit.

If Pakistan does Step 1, then it would have automatically seaded the control of siachen glacier to India. Indian Army will never accept any proposal that discounts Step 1, because of the economy and the countless Indian lives lost to protect these positions.

It would require a Brave Pakistani COAS/PM to take these steps. Until then, there will be almost no real improvement in solving the issues.

LOL. Funny the Indian soldiers will be so reassured that their fellow indians dream about this actually happening. I am sure that they wil be glad to stay in Siachen.

LOL. Funny the Indian soldiers will be so reassured that their fellow indians dream about this actually happening. I am sure that they wil be glad to stay in Siachen.

Come again chump... cuz I cant decipher your pakistani bullcrap...

Back
Top Bottom