What's new

Indo-Israeli Nexus Sabotages World Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for any one who says balochistan is not pakistan GET A LIFE ..... i have family in balochistan in dharrah region... they love pakistan the will die for pakistan and gave anything for pakistan .... the soo called balochistan rebles lol they just want money and wealth from balochistan that it.... without the wealth this land has to offer it would just be a place where opium would grow

Lots of Kashmiris will say the same about India dude. I suggest that you stick to shovelling snow in your new found homeland and leave da hommies in South Asia to sort their trip out :cheers:

Who said kashmiris have no freedom.Don't u see the huge protests in the valley where people shout anti India slogans(freedom of speech).If India wanted she could crush every uprising like the chinese and kick out media personnel.In kashmir a BBC journaslist can film a kashmiri getting beaten up by soilders,whereas in China forget abt getting anywhere close to the troubled region.

we gave them freedome? look a soilder is beating up a kashmirie? shouting anti indian slogans :rofl::rofl: wow! that the proof you need for kashmir to be indipendant ....

You are wrong here.

It wasn't muslim majority vs hindu majority

It was muslim majority vs those who didn't want to migrate to the
new state.

I don't think you need to be reminded that India still has more muslims than Pakistan, which is a proof that Muslims were not confident with the idea of a new state for them. They chose to stay with their country. You can't claim these people just because they are muslims. You people left because you wanted to, they didn't.

yea i would want toleave went there are blood thristy hindus and skihs ready to kill me if i go to pakistan or east pakistan ..... how cant you say there was muslim vs no one ?? hello east pakistan was made due to muslim majority rajas duhhhh!

Lots of Kashmiris will say the same about India dude. I suggest that you stick to shovelling snow in your new found homeland and leave da hommies in South Asia to sort their trip out :cheers:

smell something burning .... why would i leave the weak to fight the strong they too need support so they know life is for liveing ... but you just want there moral to be low eh?

yea i would want toleave went there are blood thristy hindus and skihs ready to kill me if i go to pakistan or east pakistan ..... how cant you say there was muslim vs no one ?? hello east pakistan was made due to muslim majority rajas duhhhh!

right now all i can say is you got some terrible English, please rephrase you statement.

Muslims have been residing in India since centuries and they have never been denied any rights, they have touched the highest ceilings in their professions, Azim Premji, Abdul Kalam, ShahRukh, Aamir, etc etc, there are million of examples. We have muslims in Army, Police forces, courts and they are an integral part of our society. Its what we call secularism. Go read up something on it.

East Pakistan and West Pakistan were made from Muslim majority, that is something I agreed on, but what I said is that India is not based on Hindu majority approach. India is a secular country and we all are equal to each other.

right now all i can say is you got some terrible English, please rephrase you statement.

Muslims have been residing in India since centuries and they have never been denied any rights, they have touched the highest ceilings in their professions, Azim Premji, Abdul Kalam, ShahRukh, Aamir, etc etc, there are million of examples. We have muslims in Army, Police forces, courts and they are an integral part of our society. Its what we call secularism. Go read up something on it.

East Pakistan and West Pakistan were made from Muslim majority, that is something I agreed on, but what I said is that India is not based on Hindu majority approach. India is a secular country and we all are equal to each other.

I think u should too rephrase ur this statement ...........
:wave:

democratic india lol ...looooool:rofl::rofl::woot: ..... you being fair shure if that puts you to sleep why not?

The article is simply an exercise in washing your hands off all responsibility by blaming others.

democratic india lol ...looooool:rofl::rofl::woot: ..... you being fair shure if that puts you to sleep why not?

just few words -keep ur self in denial........,

he said nothing wrong .even in our village where we used to live there are 95% muslims.the school in the village where my mother teaches there are total 20-30 students,atleast 20 are muslims.:pop::pop::pop:

I thought the dead soldier was a muslim !!!!

Please go ahead and devote your life for the liberation of Kashmir. Please go ahead and create more of LeTs. I am sure Pakistan will see its dreams come true but the time frame may be difficult to judge.

Of course as you can see there will defintely more reactions from the world and that means these LeTs turing unto the state itself. The technology is getting better and better and there will be hardly any place to hide within a few years. This is the other story you would not like to accept. But then this is the reality and it bites. It would be a miracle if you can retain the status as of now.

Three points on Kashmir :

1. India went to Kashmir only after the Instrument of accession was signed. That was precipitated by Pakistan

2. India has more muslim population than Pakistan. That way India also has rights over Kashmir. Pakistan has already more that 50% of the teritory, including the part gifted to China.

3. What is the objective of this ? altering the boundary is impossible in present context. Thought the main objective should be well being of the people of Kashmir. Are you sure Pakistan is supporting India to achieve this ? If no then who is enemy of Kashmir ?

I am sure you will not say that kafir hindus will annihilate all muslims in Kashmir !!!

Love your hatred towards India particularly the hindus.

:smitten::cheers:

:smitten::cheers:

Bhai sahab . Let him dwell in his ignorance. Do we really want to educate his type on the positives of India? If we do, he may just end up visiting India :D

You are wrong here.

It wasn't muslim majority vs hindu majority

It was muslim majority vs those who didn't want to migrate to the
new state.

I don't think you need to be reminded that India still has more muslims than Pakistan, which is a proof that Muslims were not confident with the idea of a new state for them. They chose to stay with their country. You can't claim these people just because they are muslims. You people left because you wanted to, they didn't.

don't be fool. The Muslim population of Pakistan and Bangladeh was more than the Muslim population left in India, but this is a stupid analysis, which only the indians can do.

goread the history again and before doing that. I shall suggest you to re-claim all your fees paid to your 9th grade schools and colleges. Who are totally failed to teach you the history.

mate, brainwashed people wont believe watever u say.. let them shout as much as they can... its like the dog barks looking at the sun...

smell something burning .... why would i leave the weak to fight the strong they too need support so they know life is for liveing ... but you just want there moral to be low eh?

Don't engage a tiger unless you are armed with a knife larger than its teeth and claws. That is a motto which is well known in my hometown in Delhi. As for their morale (sic) , you may perhaps not want to engage in a topic which is foreign to you. I know many Kashmiris (yes Muslim Kashmiris) and their morale is nowhere near "low". :azn:

just few words -keep ur self in denial........,

he said nothing wrong .even in our village where we used to live there are 95% muslims.the school in the village where my mother teaches there are total 20-30 students,atleast 20 are muslims.:pop::pop::pop:

ok so tell me something if all of indian muslims are at peace then what about kashmir why soo dangerious why rapes happen there beating of kids and family .. no reason of imprisament .... and yearly riots shouting anti indian slogans huh? tell me shy ghis part of india is at unrest ? beacuse the people know this is not there mother land pakistan is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom