What's new

Indo-Israeli Nexus Sabotages World Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which news channel have you been watching dude? I certainly hope that you haven't been listening to some prostitute news channel which has been filling your head with such nonsense. Or perhaps you personally know some of the "prostitutes" who have been rendering their services to the Indian army? What is your source about the "homosexuality" allegation? Was it that "news channel" you watched or were you propositioned by a few Indian jawans? Is this a news channel you watched in Canada where you claim to be at or was it a Pakistani news channel? Please enlighten

it was on PDF and it is true

balochistan dose not want yo free from pakistan .... i know balochies more than you we are against free balochistan... my family that there are true pakistani balochies

I also know Kashmiris who have vowed to die rather than accept cessation from India. Half a dozen of one and six of the other I guess huh :undecided:

it was on PDF and it is true

I also read on PDF that a spaceship was seen hovering over Lahore. Perhaps you may want to rush down there and take a few snap shots of those aliens :coffee:

our country funds freedome fighters no wounder no administration has balls to tell us that we are wrong... but india funds terrorism fully we know it ....i mean which muslim terrorist is not circumsized ? tell me that its funny we admit it but u denie it ....

Pakistan funds freedom fighters - good
But if India does it...terrorism...?!?!?!?!

Mt.Everest of Hypocrisy ...

Pakistan funds freedom fighters - good
But if India does it...terrorism...?!?!?!?!

Mt.Everest of Hypocrisy ...

ohh yess freedome fighter will be funded till india ghets the picture that kashmir should be indipedant or be bought back to pakistan ... but keep sending you soilders thell keep:sniper:

I also read on PDF that a spaceship was seen hovering over Lahore. Perhaps you may want to rush down there and take a few snap shots of those aliens :coffee:

for real? if i would recall sum half naked bramin did not drink or eat for decades .... lol full of BS aswell:disagree:

for real? if i would recall sum half naked bramin did not drink or eat for decades .... lol full of BS aswell:disagree:

Good. So we are in agreement that your earlier statement that "it was on PDF and it is true" is also "BS " :cheers:

ohh yess freedome fighter will be funded till india ghets the picture that kashmir should be indipedant or be bought back to pakistan ... but keep sending you soilders thell keep:sniper:

62 years later and we still haven't "got the picture". Perhaps Kashmiri insurgents need a noble person of your calibre to take up the cause. Care to come across the LOC with an AK47 and show the Indian troops "the wider picture" or are you one of those cowards who prefer sending some poor kid from some backward town in your country with promises of heaven and 70 virgins if they go down to Kashmir and fire off a few shots at the Indian troops? Sounds nice to mouth off a violent cause now doesn't it ? But put the measure to the test and offer you a chance to show your mettle and you would prefer sitting in your comfy Canadian armchair waging jihad from your pc . Thank heavens we have more of you and less of them :coffee:

Good. So we are in agreement that your earlier statement that "it was on PDF and it is true" is also "BS " :cheers:

umm how about no just face it india cant fight wars right now.. just look at you tanks pilots errors and untreated old navy missels ... and gen kapoor thinks he strong LOL

last picture was great .... that all i got to say .... and your sateing that india is not isreal LOLLL .. over here in canada we reckon that kashmir and plastine are occupied states .., soo its best that you can STFU... i mean how the hell can you say kashmir is a part of india ??? all muslims over there!! people who live there are abducted by indian army everyone knows it .... but still kashmir belongs to india ... my ***

What the hell are you doing in Canada, colling your *** off while the 'so many Muslims rot in hell'.

umm how about no just face it india cant fight wars right now.. just look at you tanks pilots errors and untreated old navy missels ... and gen kapoor thinks he strong LOL

Umm , please read Bull's post right above yours. Me'thinks that I have to echo the same sentiment when it comes to you little buddy. I suggest that you concentrate on your studies and stop bothering yourself so much with India's affairs. We will get along just fine without you stressing whether our planes will fall out of the skies or whether our General Kapoor is the right man for the job we pay him to do. Now run off and go and do your english homework. Tarra :cheers:

What the hell are you doing in Canada, colling your *** off while the 'so many Muslims rot in hell'.

soory mr bull shi* but you too late that convo done ..... but me cooling my *** ohh yea it feels soo good you should try it... muslims roting in hell ? yae ok there mr. i can see dead people

and ur muhammed pimp will be waiting for ur mujahidden with 72 virgins.....:taz:
Porkistan=allah's **** on earth...
NO MODERATOR TO REMOVE THIS...?????

Not necessary man. No need to stoop to their level. I suggest that you delete this post. Please do not insult the religion of our largest minorities in India. If they have no respect for their minorities lets not stoop to their level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom