What's new

Indo-China War (2043-2045)

So will Arjun and LCA be ready by 2043?

I am sorry to say this, but they are failed projects remember??? You will get to see some other failed project by 2043,.... Till then relax and hold your nerves

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Lol:rofl:!!! Omg , what a thread!! Am back after so long time.... But seriously, this thread gave me a reason laugh laugh and laugh so loud that i will forget all tensions of my job... What I say its totally unexpected, unimaginable, unthinkable... but totally LAUGHEABLE...

indianpatriot said:
its so sad that Mecca of Hinduism Mt. Kailash(the Adobe of Shiva) is in China which allows only a limited no. of pilgrims at once..
Our sacred place mount kailash which is in china and chinese army never dared to touch the mountain. Huh.
and two of chinese helicopters disappeared while trying to explore mount kailash and chinese banned expeditions as it know nobody would climb it.

Fantasy. Hopefully, when India has the ability to grant literacy to all children, less threads like this will come up.

[QUOTE=tvsram1992;

U might be born in 1992? If yes hard to understand.............

The guy obviously doesn't know what he is talking about, but you have to admire him for the amount of effort he put in. It as a full 3-4 page report with pictures. I don't know if I could ever bother to write something that long for a forum.

The guy obviously doesn't know what he is talking about, but you have to admire him for the amount of effort he put in. It as a full 3-4 page report with pictures. I don't know if I could ever bother to write something that long for a forum.

I would if I was paid. But I would rather play Fallout New Vegas then bother.

@ tvsram1992
you have opened Pandora box. wait for Chinese army( oops i meant Chinese bloggers army). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom