What's new

Indigenously built “Zubr” nearly ready for floating-out

Right. After invading Vietnam you guys were not ready. Hence the so called peace. Have to build up your military before you are really ready. You guys wrote the Art of War so you know how to implement that concept.

I bet you'd also agree we invaded India and kicked some brown or dark azzes?

Ditto Korea where azzes of all colour were kicked。And Vietnam where the Yankees were totally and utterly fcuked by a Vietcon aided and supplied by the Chinese。

Then there is Afghanistan where tens of thousands of white azzes plus a few black azzes were kicked by a couple of thousands of guerillas or freedom fighters for picnic?

This thread HAD to be derailed by f*cking Indian trolls!!!

Awesome, what is the specifications, weapons load out?
Zubr class specification

Displacement:340 tons (light)
415 tons (normal)
555 tons (full load)[1]
Length:57 m (187 ft)[2]
Beam:25.6 m (84 ft)[3]
Draught:1.6 m (5.2 ft)[2]
Propulsion:5 Kuznetsov NK-12MV gas turbines;[2]
2 for lift, 3 for propulsion; 5 x 11,836 horsepower
Propellers: 3 four bladed variable pitch propellers
Speed:63 knots[1]
55 knots if sustained [1]
Range:300 mi (480 km) at 55 knots
Complement:31 (4 officers, 27 enlisted)[1]
Sensors and
processing systems:General detection radar
Surface search radar
Electronic warfare
& decoys:Electronic Countermeasures System: Decoys, MS227 chaff launcher, ESM: Tool Box; intercept
Armament:Strela-3 Portable Air Defense Missile System 4 x 4 launchers plus 32 Anti-Personnel missiles; or 2 SA-N-5 "Grail" quad launchers, manual aiming, infrared homing to 6 km at 1.5 Mach, altitude to 2,500 m, warhead 1.5 kg
30 mm AK-630 Air Defense Gun Mount 2 x 6 with 6000 rounds, 3,000 rounds/min combined to 2 km
140 mm Ogon launchers 2 x 22 with 132 rockets; or 2 retractable 122mm rocket launchers
Mines (one set of removable equipment for laying from 20 to 80 mines, depending on their types)

Note: armaments would be different with the Chinese version.

I bet you'd also agree we invaded India and kicked some brown or dark azzes?

Ditto Korea where azzes of all colour were kicked。And Vietnam where the Yankees were totally and utterly fcuked by a Vietcon aided and supplied by the Chinese。

Then there is Afghanistan where tens of thousands of white azzes plus a few black azzes were kicked by a couple of thousands of guerillas or freedom fighters for picnic?

You still didn't beat the Vietnamese. That was the last conflict you got whooped by. I mean why did you invade Vietnam in the first place? They got more rice than you?

20130731104753660.jpg

20130731104034400.jpg

20130731104757291.jpg

20130731104758367.jpg

20130731104759945.jpg

20130731104800112.jpg

20130731104801650.jpg

All photo credits:huanqiu miliary and CDJBY

Why do you Hans only think of war?

No wonder you guys have started pissing off the world. The word, PEACE doesn't seem to exist in the Chinese lexicon.

you are just silly
who is pissing the world?
if we are not in peace you cheerleaders wont be far down the list for a total recall of 1962. This time our execution will be thorough!

Last edited:
The "reunify the motherland" banner is PSed by someone, the original photo's banner has nothing on them.

151654ms1c0wc4dzddd9c1.jpg

I don't understand this indigenous part, my understanding was that the PLA has bought 4 such crafts, 2 being built by Ukraine and the last 2 being built by China. Has this changed?

This is such a beautiful punchline.
"Reunify the motherland" :china:

For Pakistan, it should be "Complete Pakistan" as Kashmir is not liberated as yet.

actually the reunify the motherland is nothing but a slogan now. We won't ever go into Taiwan, as long as Taiwan doesn't do anything that the government can't explain to the people on why they won't go.

As long as Taiwan leaves room for CCP to have a valid reason not to attack, we won't.

The attention has been shifted to competing with the US for the world.

But on the Kashmir, I thought the divide between India and Pakistan is a political one, so how can there be border issues? There can't be historical reasons for why which belongs to who.

actually the reunify the motherland is nothing but a slogan now. We won't ever go into Taiwan, as long as Taiwan doesn't do anything that the government can't explain to the people on why they won't go.

As long as Taiwan leaves room for CCP to have a valid reason not to attack, we won't.

The attention has been shifted to competing with the US for the world.

But on the Kashmir, I thought the divide between India and Pakistan is a political one, so how can there be border issues? There can't be historical reasons for why which belongs to who.

Its not a matter of Political opinions but rather foundation. The basis of Pakistan's existence is the idea that Muslim Majority regions of India would be united together and create P A K I S TAN. These states included Punjab, Afghana (now KPK), Kashmir, Sindh and Baluchistan. From these states, Kashmir is the missing state which is not part of Pakistan as yet Pakistan won't be complete unless Kashmir is its part.

This idea is as beautiful as the idea of "reunify motherland" and Taiwan is not the only part which China seeks back. Arunachal Pradesh in India and it also has territory lost to Russia and we hope, wish and support China claiming back all which it had lost.

Back
Top Bottom