What's new

Indigenous Automobile Development Efforts

Okay ist aber auch keine Schande gegen Nissan (wenn man bedenkt wie riesig die sind) zu verlieren, geschweige überhaupt unter den top 3 zu Favoriten kommen. Hoffe die etablieren sich als Klein bus- und Van Bauer, dannach kann man ja es wieder versuchen :)

Meine Kollegen und ich feiern immer den Tofas und Peykan :D

Tofa%C5%9F_Ser%C3%A7e_late_fv.JPG

189%20-%20Esfahan%20-%20Paykan%20-%20The%20most%20frequent%20Iranian%20car.jpg

We have some rules here, where are the garbage collectors?

Okay ist aber auch keine Schande gegen Nissan (wenn man bedenkt wie riesig die sind) zu verlieren, geschweige überhaupt unter den top 3 zu Favoriten kommen. Hoffe die etablieren sich als Klein bus- und Van Bauer, dannach kann man ja es wieder versuchen :)

Meine Kollegen und ich feiern immer den Tofas und Peykan :D

Tofa%C5%9F_Ser%C3%A7e_late_fv.JPG

189%20-%20Esfahan%20-%20Paykan%20-%20The%20most%20frequent%20Iranian%20car.jpg

Keep it English please.

And please never show Tofas again, god i hate that car so much. There are still thousands of these together with Sahin driving around in Turkey lol.

Keep it English please.

And please never show Tofas again, god i hate that car so much. There are still thousands of these together with Sahin driving around in Turkey lol.

Sorry bro :(

Just mentioned that me and my friends love the tofas and peykan since they are very similiar and
way too funny that people still drive them around and even tune them :D

Air intakes at the front won't be needed for an electric version.

I haven't seen anyone provide a credible source for the knowhow, or cooperation, so there is no need to spread rumors that people may think is legit.

I haven't seen anyone provide a credible source for the knowhow, or cooperation, so there is no need to spread rumors that people may think is legit.

Minister made statements several times today and further disclosures will be made later on. Looks like we have a chassis that has already been through a certification process and we will go on from there by developing it further in the 4 years at the end of which the cars are targeted to be readied for mass production. And we will get to buy them in 2020 under the price of a fossil fuel powered equivalent. They will offer comfort level of C and D class cars and mainly targeted for urban usage with its smaller battery of like 15kw and range around roughly 80-100 km which Minister cited the average range of EU drivers of 60km as an indicator. The range extender version will add a fuel powered Internal Combustion generator which will refill the battery when it is depleted.

This is what every other nation is trying to do. This will put Turkey on track of catching up with the industrialised world.

Last edited:
This Project is mainly about creating a national car brand by taking the Initial work of feasibility into state Hands. Tübitak will not be the brand, Tübitak will help to create that brand (from existing Brands in Turkey) by doing the feasibility work.

This is what Tübitak is for: creating Technology for turkish state policy.

Man, nice to see you back in the forum. :)
good to see you too bro

how's Ankara?
how's your family?
how's life in general?
I've been doing well...

and I'd be basing the national car on smart fortwo
and anyone who've ever been in istanbul traffic, or had to find a parking spot around where I live would agree with me

Nobody's going to buy a big american car except a few rich arseholes
and rich arseholes prefer porsche panameras and mercedes s series and maseratis

Last edited:
1.6 ton weight old Saab design type 5. With electric propulsion they have to use Aluminium and fiber parts. Otherwise not feasible.Hope they will succeed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom