What's new

India's workhorse to launch three satellites for China

OK. forget about Launch. Why does China need satellites from Britain if it is a (supposedly) Super Power in space?

Lol. You didn't even read the article indian fool.

Dont get frustrated or ashamed my friend.I do appreciate chinese progress in certain areas like urban planning,infra projects etc but you must be aware that even though lots of cheap stuff gets manufactured in china since last 10-12 yrs yet none of products command much respect and provide good service life like say japanese ,german or indian products.Even your friends will admit what i am saying is true .That is also the reason why middle class chinese are crazy about western cars etc.lol.

Read what? India launching british satellites whose 100% consumer will be a chinese company.
Dont get frustrated or ashamed my friend.I do appreciate chinese progress in certain areas like urban planning,infra projects etc but you must be aware that even though lots of cheap stuff gets manufactured in china since last 10-12 yrs yet none of products command much respect and provide good service life like say japanese ,german or indian products.Even your friends will admit what i am saying is true .That is also the reason why middle class chinese are crazy about western cars etc.lol.

Why am I frustrated? You did not read the article before commenting and I made you look like an idiot.

Misleading title, but Antrix does provide China Satelite images, so I wouldn't be surprised, if the title was correct

Great news. ISRO has bagged launching orders of a total 7 foreign sattelites in Just one and half months in 2014. Go Isro Go!!!

Eventually, Space X would do it cheaper than the nation of India. But of course, Indian gov would subsidize its own satellite launching business. So how do we know that India is not losing money just to launch satellites.

Japanese and German products do command a lot of respect internationally. but the only well known modern India product abroad is tech support and this service sucks so much that many American company are returning the service back to America.

Japanese and German products do command a lot of respect internationally. but the only well known modern India product abroad is tech support and this service sucks so much that many American company are returning the service back to America.

Yea but let's leave out the Doctors, Scientists, Engineers and other white-collar positions that Indians hold. The Indians in America contribute positively to the American Industry, unlike the Chinese who seem to do nothing but cheat and steal all our innovative ideas and take it back to the motherland only to build it at 1/4 the quality and sell it for 1/8 the price.

China might prosper in the short-term but will fail in the long run. What's going to happen when there's nothing to steal or reverse-engineer? The Chinese lack the ability to innovate. The Muslims did this as well for the longest time during the era of the Caliphate where they went around looting other civilizations and claiming other peoples innovations as their own (they called this their "Golden Age"), matter of fact, Baghdad was the Pillar of Institutional Learning for the entire world.... Look at it now... A useless dump.

Can't wait for China to turn into a useless dump as well.

It might be cheaper, plus the launch rates of PSLV also might be cheaper. Its simple economics.

Exactly. Sometimes the answer is as simple as that. Just that many posters tries to spin it, twist it to make it satisfy their point of view.

Surrey University has had a joint venture with China for as long as I can remember. Surrey has been making micro-satellite with China for over 15 years. China used to launch these satellites. Apparently they stopped and now pass on to India.

Just did a simple google search and found this article dated 1998.

China in satellite deal with Surrey | General | Times Higher Education

SSTL now employs 150 people to help develop cheap, lightweight satellites that can be built quickly.

Eventually, Space X would do it cheaper than the nation of India. But of course, Indian gov would subsidize its own satellite launching business. So how do we know that India is not losing money just to launch satellites.

no no my friend ,your gk seems to be low and not up to date.Have you not heard of indian companies like bajaj ,mahindra,tata who have major presence in your backyard .Even a chinese company treid to copy the famous pulsar motorcycle .lol

Yea but let's leave out the Doctors, Scientists, Engineers and other white-collar positions that Indians hold. The Indians in America contribute positively to the American Industry, unlike the Chinese who seem to do nothing but cheat and steal all our innovative ideas and take it back to the motherland only to build it at 1/4 the quality and sell it for 1/8 the price.

China might prosper in the short-term but will fail in the long run. What's going to happen when there's nothing to steal or reverse-engineer? The Chinese lack the ability to innovate. The Muslims did this as well for the longest time during the era of the Caliphate where they went around looting other civilizations and claiming other peoples innovations as their own (they called this their "Golden Age"), matter of fact, Baghdad was the Pillar of Institutional Learning for the entire world.... Look at it now... A useless dump.

Sure Indians constribute positively to American because they have no country to serve :lol:, why working for India slum when they can enrich themself :lol:. Steal and cheat America is the way we repays American back for steal our best students and inciting them to stay in U.S. by offering them scholarship and other advantages, If Americans have no desire to keep best chinese scientifist and engineers in U.S soil and offer them key position, how possible for us to steal and Cheat Americans? :lol:

You can fantasize on how China will fail to innovate because we Chinese dont buy American's precept that reverse-engineering mean fail in future innovation. And you Americans do worst than for looting other civilizations, you loot other civilization's people such defeated German scientists, clandestine recruit Chinese, Indian and other nationals talent people. all your scientific progress were made by Immigrants such Albert Einstein and others, what ever technologies that American claim as their were in fact immigrant technologies, you real americans only know how to eat hamberger and watch T.V.

You don't have to wait long, according to Gordon Chang it happened 3 years ago, again 2.5 years ago and so on.

But you are in luck, because according to his latest prediction, only 3 -4 month more to go and China is done.

So don't throw a tantrum, the end is nigh.

I'm talking about what India has to offer, not what Indian Americans has to offer. The best and brightest of all Indians leave India. That is best most best and brightest leave India. With a little percentage staying back in India to run the whole place.

As for the Chinese, some of their best and brightest come here to American as well
Sure Indians constribute positively to American because they have no country to serve :lol:, why working for India slum when they can enrich themself :lol:. Steal and cheat America is the way we repays American back for steal our best students and inciting them to stay in U.S. by offering them scholarship and other advantages, If Americans have no desire to keep best chinese scientifist and engineers in U.S soil and offer them key position, how possible for us to steal and Cheat Americans? :lol:

You can fantasize on how China will fail to innovate because we Chinese dont buy American's precept that reverse-engineering mean fail in future innovation. And you Americans do worst than for looting other civilizations, you loot other civilization's people such defeated German scientists, clandestine recruit Chinese, Indian and other nationals talent people. all your scientific progress were made by Immigrants such Albert Einstein and others, what ever technologies that American claim as their were in fact immigrant technologies, you real americans only know how to eat hamberger and watch T.V.

This H0mer guy is an Indian living in American. He might be Jayatl.

How cute @faithfulguy brought his Chinese gang along with him.. and all for just little ol' me? You shouldn't have..

Sure Indians constribute positively to American because they have no country to serve :lol:

Why does anyone have to "serve" a country? Not every country believes in Communistic Ideologies.

why working for India slum when they can enrich themself :lol:

Probably the same reason why your Chinese comrades seem to come to the US as well?

Steal and cheat America is the way we repays American back for steal our best students and inciting them to stay in U.S. by offering them scholarship and other advantages, If Americans have no desire to keep best chinese scientifist and engineers in U.S soil and offer them key position, how possible for us to steal and Cheat Americans? :lol:

Please translate the above from Chinglish to English, There's no "Chinglish to English" option on Google Translate.

Ummm it's not an "American" perception, it's the general consensus. America is built on the backs of Immigrants... agree without a doubt, but do you have proof that everything the USA has ever invented came at the hands of an immigrant? Or you just pulling crap out of your rear end?

You don't have to wait long, according to Gordon Chang it happened 3 years ago, again 2.5 years ago and so on.
But you are in luck, because according to his latest prediction, only 3 -4 month more to go and China is done.
So don't throw a tantrum, the end is nigh.

Don't know who Gordon Chang is... and don't really care.

I'm talking about what India has to offer, not what Indian Americans has to offer

Yea because all Indians that come to America are immediately "Indian-Americans" right? And when you say "What India has to offer" What exactly do you mean? You have no problem pointing out "Tech Support" which by the way is done by actual people last time I checked, but I can't use Indian's positive influence on the American Economy? Double-standard much?

That is best most best and brightest leave India.

The best and brightest leave China... See I can do this too... it's called making rash generalizations.

With a little percentage staying back in India to run the whole place

1.2 billion people is a "little" percentage?

This H0mer guy is an Indian living in American. He might be Jayatl.

This Faithfulguy is a Chinese living in American pretending to be Taiwanese. He might be Superboy.

Please translate the above from Chinglish to English, There's no "Chinglish to English" option on Google Translate.

Ummm it's not an "American" perception, it's the general consensus. America is built on the backs of Immigrants... agree without a doubt, but do you have proof that everything the USA has ever invented came at the hands of an immigrant? Or you just pulling crap out of your rear end?

Hard to swallow my Chinglish isn't it? :lol:, you steal our people, we steal your tech...i think it's fair deal :lol: I didn't claim all but most technologies after WWII are from immigrants, US captured a pool of German scientists and people from european countries and around the world help build rockets, airplanes.... And nowaday, most key scientific position are held by immigrants and how we Chinese were able to steal from American because we have access to America top secret facilities :lol:

The real American just can't innovate, they are only good to be lawyer and sue each other, that why U.S need to import talent people from everywhere at yearly basis, all the high tech jobs are done by immigrants, and i can safely claim that there is no american technologies but Immigrant technologies in U.S.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom