What's new

India's workhorse to launch three satellites for China

Chinese satellites?:rofl:

The three tiny satellites are built and owned by UK’s Surrey Satellite Technology Limited (SSLT)。

The privately owned 21AT happens to lease the imaging capacity of the satellites for a period of seven years.

Damn you stole my thunder dude. Here's the important note you missed though:

"ISRO says it plans to launch the three DMC-3 Earth observation satellites from Sriharikota by the year-end or early 2015"

keyword: plans, 2015

Yes, they are not even Chinese satellites. Indian media at its finest.

Damn you stole my thunder dude. Here's the important note you missed though:

"ISRO says it plans to launch the three DMC-3 Earth observation satellites from Sriharikota by the year-end or early 2015"

keyword: plans, 2015

Yes, they are not even Chinese satellites. Indian media at its finest.

Do you have any idea about reliability of PSLV,you Chinese troll??

According to the actual news article it would appear the satellites are British rather than Chinese.

Do you know how to read. I quote the article written by your people. Don't blame me for your laughable media.

Do you know how to read?You are mocking ISRO for planning ahead?There is a need for plans.The launch has to be accommodated within present launch schedules.The launcher should be assembled from components supplied by Industry...

According to the actual news article it would appear the satellites are British rather than Chinese.

leased by Chinese.This isnt the first time pslv is used for such missions.French SPOT satellites were launched by pslv..

Nothing strange here for me.chinii maal's quality and longivity is doubted not only by the world but also their own companies.lmao
Lol. You didn't even read the article indian fool.

Did you even read his post? Maybe both of you didn't read the article. Don't get mad at me, be angry at yourself.

I already read it.The problem is you cant comprehend how a Space agency works..thats why you are mocking ISROs plans

Lol. You didn't even read the article indian fool.

hes comment was about this: A chinese company using costly services of British satellite company instead of using its own govs cheaper remote sensing sats.

hes comment was about this: A chinese company using costly services of British satellite company instead of using its own govs cheaper remote sensing sats.
Read article carefully. Last chance for you to redeem yourself. That is not what Subho said.

Read article carefully. Last chance for you to redeem yourself. That is not what Subho said.
He responded to my comments about why chiense using a costly british satellite rather than using their own cheaper satellite.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom