What's new

India's weak atomic watchdog poses 'grave risks'

Updating the blog with the post of @invincible.

Could you post it on Indians sites as well so I can have more material?

u liked it thankss

You can see the blog, I have updated it with your post. It is of great aid

Last edited by a moderator:
Should we let India get away with this? I think not!

The UN, it is up to you now

It doesn't matter, I will Tweet, get everyone to Tweet, edit Wikipedia articles, create sites, spread more and more news and get India defamed. It is a matter of National Pride.

I hope the mods sticky this thread!

The Indians are preparing for Nuclear war. It is something all countries should be careful of, it shows the aggressive mindset of India. Spread the news, tweet it, do everything in your power to spread this, post on forums, etc

India warns Kashmiris to prepare for nuclear war - The Tech

Let us ensure that the International community takes notice and dismantles India's weapons!

LOL! The only problem with your "Grand" scheme to defame India is that you are nothing but drop in the ocean...

Please go ahead and use your "immense" popularity and millions of twitter followers know how fucked India is....Meanwhile the rest of us doomed Indians will be laughing from the sidelines while you make a fool of yourself...

We pity your existence....

Should we let India get away with this? I think not!

The UN, it is up to you now

Who are you talking to??

LOL! The only problem with your "Grand" scheme to defame India is that you are nothing but drop in the ocean...

Please go ahead and use your "immense" popularity and millions of twitter followers know how fucked India is....Meanwhile the rest of us doomed Indians will be laughing from the sidelines while you make a fool of yourself...

We pity your existence....

A drop by drop makes an ocean, I have asked Zaid Hamid Uncle to share it too. Will also post it on other forums, create Wikipedia pages and fake pictures.

It's been done before, if I'm not wrong, it was done once before on def.pk itself on Burma. Am I right @KRAIT?

PAK should enhance intelligence activity inside and outside the artificial chankyan state. Who knows if they do a false flag ops killings millions of Indian muslims and put the blame on PAK. Also imagine if the weapons fall in the hands of RSS terrorist? They may ship it to tamil guerillas. In that sense SL & all neighboring states must take precautionary action. Though the effectiveness of junk Indian bombs are in question , but still no point in taking risk, is there?

PAK should enhance intelligence activity inside and outside the artificial chankyan state. Who knows if they do a false flag ops killings millions of Indian muslims and put the blame on PAK. Also imagine if the weapons fall in the hands of RSS terrorist? They may ship it to tamil guerillas. In that sense SL & all neighboring states must take precautionary action. Though the effectiveness of junk Indian bombs are in question , but still no point in taking risk, is there?

Definitely. I implore you to share this news as much as you can and participate in this thread to make it a top Google Result

A drop by drop makes an ocean, I have asked Zaid Hamid Uncle to share it too. Will also post it on other forums, create Wikipedia pages and fake pictures.

It's been done before, if I'm not wrong, it was done once before on def.pk itself on Burma. Am I right @KRAIT?

Well I do correct myself...You're a drop in the gutter...
Unfortunately for you, your gutter is far from the ocean....

But I will closely follow your campaign....I am quite bored lately..

ur uncle is Zaid Hamid ...i didn't see that coming

Well I do correct myself...You're a drop in the gutter...
Unfortunately for you, your gutter is far from the ocean....

But I will closely follow your campaign....I am quite bored lately..

Follow it closely and see the power that one person can have, if totally committed to the cause

Definitely. I implore you to share this news as much as you can and participate in this thread to make it a top Google Result

LOL..."Top Google result"

Follow it closely and see the power that one person can have, if totally committed to the cause

Not holding my breath sire...

I am very entertained is all I can say....

I think you Banglas need not worry about the Indian bomb....No one will waste an important weapon like a nuke on a miniscule toothless state and its people...
Besides...Your govt is our slave anyways...bombing slaves aint our style..

Bro, I think PAK has an obligation as a state to spread global awareness about Indian designs. PAK is not doing it properly. New social networking sites can be used as a weapon by PAK planners to counter Indian designs. USA may not back it, but normal americans definitely will. Also most of our Arab brothers don't know the demonic side, the true face of India. A special Media PR wing should be set up by all S.asian states comprising of bloggers, Human rights activist, religious scholars, Journalist & Hackers to do the job. This should go in parallel with Intelligence activity.

I think you Banglas need not worry about the Indian bomb....No one will waste an important weapon like a nuke on a miniscule toothless state and its people...

I worry about my muslim brothers in India. :angry:

Besides...Your govt is our slave anyways...bombing slaves aint our style..

They won't remain slave for ever. The night is darkest just before the dawn. ;)

Bro, I think PAK has an obligation as a state to spread global awareness about Indian designs. PAK is not doing it properly. New social networking sites can be used as a weapon by PAK planners to counter Indian designs. USA may not back it, but normal americans definitely will. Also most of our Arab brothers don't know the demonic side, the true face of India. A special Media PR wing should be set up by all S.asian states comprising of bloggers, Human rights activist, religious scholars, Journalist & Hackers to do the job. This should go in parallel with Intelligence activity.

I worry about my muslim brothers in India. :angry:

They won't remain slave for ever. The night is darkest just before the dawn. ;)

the night is dark enough.. go to sleep...let the bigger boys decide things for themselves

Back
Top Bottom