What's new

India's War On Islaam

Does that make the genocide of Muslims in India, Irrelevent in any sense. BTW You Indians are only good at fake propoganda's. No one calls Muhajirs, Indians here in Pakistan and as per Biharis In BD, Pakistan Should act on the issue no doubt about it. [/Q]

kindly explain what the killing of ahamedia/muhajirs/ hindus/christians in pakistan called ....-Islamic justice?...when a lot of communities live together some clashes do flare up...we just have to get beyond it and try to bring peace......so many muslims die because of terrorism in your country but you guys have never made a stand to protest against the killing of your own country men...but you guys jump the gun when some muslim die in some other country.....it is an irony that you value the lives of your own country men less when compared to muslims in other nations

if india is a piss porr 3rd world country,then what is ur country my dear...."SUPERPOWER",u pleople are infested with billionares????? the fact is that,ur is a begger nation,India is slowly progressing,& the day will not be far we u would beg from us ,like now ur doing from china & usa

i dont seem to understan what u meant,but we are 3 decades ahead of Pakistan in everything & dont want our muslim brothers to join this terrorist stste

You know the differnce between me and you?
I live on a planet called earth and not some Imaginary coocooland.
Pakistan is a miss managed, piss poor 3rd world country.
Pakistan is not "shing" it is not a super power and it is not "30 years ahead" of anyone else.

I don't have false pride in my country. I am proud to be Pakistani, but I know the problems of my county.

You people on the other hand have a few good years of economic growth and all of a sudden you think India is on top of the world. it is almost like arguing with a drug addict.
How do you reason with people who are not even in reality?

my family is not the only muslim living in India u willl find millions of muslim families living here,we get along well with with every one here without seeing each others with religious glasses. i will definetly turn anti when any sought of Bull$HIT is pointed out on my country and my community, and bout indian muslims we are better off here , but this fact has been ignored by anti- indian hate mongers, i suggest one should come to india i am sure u will regret ur self seeing us living together with peace and harmony .

This cuts both ways bro.
If you hate my country of Pakistan I have no choice but to defend it.
And same advice goes to you, come to Pakistan and see how every Pakistani, regardless of religion is patriotic.

Your whole angle here has been "oh look, I am a Muslim, I love India and hate Pakistan"
So you can understand our misgivings about you.

Be proud to be Indian, but please stop hating Pakistan.

I'm only exposing the low lives ...
Brother, kindly do some self introspection. how many times you have called for the end of our nation as it is. Even you have done the same in this thread and you call INDIANS as trollers. I accept that there are some trollers but every nation has some and there is no percentage dencity in this regards.

Brother, kindly do some self introspection. how many times you have called for the end of our nation as it is. Even you have done the same in this thread and you call INDIANS as trollers. I accept that there are some trollers but every nation has some and there is no percentage dencity in this regards.

The issue with me is that I can not stand and tolerate lies. India as a state and Indians as a nation are continuesly upto them, therefore buy hatred of the righteous.

Moreover I do agree with you that I even get off the track sometimes, too watching their blatant lies.

The issue with me is that I can not stand and tolerate lies. India as a state and Indians as a nation are continuesly upto them, therefore buy hatred of the righteous.

Moreover I do agree with you that I even get off the track sometimes, too watching their blatant lies.
You could have written same thing normally. Writting some thing in bold does not make it truth. On topic there is no war on Islam or any other relig. yhe only war in my contry is against, poverty corrution and other social evils.

This cuts both ways bro.
If you hate my country of Pakistan I have no choice but to defend it.
And same advice goes to you, come to Pakistan and see how every Pakistani, regardless of religion is patriotic.

Your whole angle here has been "oh look, I am a Muslim, I love India and hate Pakistan"
So you can understand our misgivings about you.

Be proud to be Indian, but please stop hating Pakistan.

I never said i hate pakistanis , i meant i hate those who hate my country . it its quite natural for every citizen to defend his country's pride as we are responsible citizens , m sure same applies to you as u love ur nation to the core, When guyz like fasih insults indians by calling indians Liars & bla bla then naturally it will provoke us to back fire him , no other issues with me .

By the way i had made many pakistani friends when i was in dubai had a great time with them although now i am settled back in india i am still in touch with most of them .

have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom