What's new

India's war on COVID-19

Balbir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
As you India has taken some drastic measures to stop the spread of Corona virus pandemic. It has put the whole country underlock down for three week. All form of passenger transport like Buses, train, metro service and commercial aviation are barred from operation till April 14.
In this new thread, i will be posting, what latest steps India is taking to save lives in C0vid-19 pandemic as well impact of C0vid-19 in India.

As you India has taken some drastic measures to stop the spread of Corona virus pandemic. It has put the whole country underlock down for three week. All form of passenger transport like Buses, train, metro service and commercial aviation are barred from operation till April 14.
In this new thread, i will be posting, what latest steps India is taking to save lives in C0vid-19 pandemic as well impact of C0vid-19 in India.
These is a dedicated thread about it. Corona Virus in India: Updates, Discussions one

www.png

When China did lockdowns and quarantines, every single person was involved and covered, not a single person was left outside this system, that's what takes to make it work. Indian lockdowns leave so many people outside the system, I think it's very hard to get desirable outcome from this poorly planned lockdown.

10 years ago. Depends upon vent manufacturer
Interesting. Thank you.

When China did lockdowns and quarantines, every single person was involved and covered, not a single person was left outside this system, that's what takes to make it work. Indian lockdowns leave so many people outside the system, I think it's very hard to get desirable outcome from this poorly planned lockdown.
It's an absolute mess. Horrendously mismanaged. Shameful for a Superpower-wannabe.

Be prepared for converting 20000 coaches into isolation wards, Railway Board writes to zonal authorities in view of coronavirus outbreak
I don't think using single ventilator for
patients is a good idea because it becomes a bottleneck if you want to change pressure for one patient it will get changes for other 3 too

Back
Top Bottom