What's new

India's war on China Pakistan Economic Corridor 'CPEC

CPEC is this ::suicide:
Your as* needs this :
screen_shot_2015-08-10_at_4.35.29_pm.png

^^^^
:lol::lol::lol:
Whatever sails your boat buddy, I don't understand this obsession with India about CPEC, anything gets delayed regarding CPEC, the only thing to blame is India. CPEC is like cow in India. :agree:

CPEC is like cow in India
CEPC is like PAIN IN THE AS$ in India
Was not India the first and only to object CEPC, and wanted to sabotage it on every cost. And now you says we are obsessed with india over CPEC, it's you who is obsessed with Pakistan and CEPC you can't see anyone growing.

Live And Let Us Live*

CEPC is like PAIN IN THE AS$ in India
Was not India the first one to object CEPC, and wanted to sabotage it on every cost. And now you says we are obsessed with india over CPEC, it's you who is obsessed with Pakistan and CEPC you can't see anyone growing.

Live And Let Us Live*
You are in a stage where you won't be able to hear criticism from your own countrymen regarding CPEC, I am not even talking about India.

In fact, your state of mind is at extreme level, that if even China tells you that it's a trap where they will kill Pakistan's economy even then you'll not accept that, that is the level of propaganda is spread by your govt in your mind.

See Pakistan can only grow on its own:agree:, China is just looking for an alternative route for its energy security, and all this crap regarding CPEC that it is the only thing that will save Pakistan is BS spread by your current govt to sail their boat in next election. :smokin:

criticism from your own countrymen regarding CPEC
propaganda is spread by your govt
Pakistan can only grow on its own
That is why india get's blamed. That's our internal matter you don't need to interfere, we can handle our own matters we know what is better for us. You are not needed to care for our good.

What i don't get is Indians say they don't care about CPEC, but everyday i see Indians posting articles and making videos against CPEC. Also you will always find Indians in any CPEC thread spreading their BS propaganda that CPEC is really bad for Pakistan. Seriously they think we are stupid or something that we will believe them, Indians will try anything and everything to disrupt anything good for Pakistan.

So if CPEC is causing burns to their backside that means we are doing something right.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom