What's new

India’s venomous fangs bleeds BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have to change the title to suit your delusions?

I am afraid U didn't bother reading the content but wasted commenting here.

responsibility lies with AL... not India... we are taking care of our interest(that is what I expect from sonia and mms).

I am not shifting the blame squarely on India since awami bastards are mostly responsible for the current situation. India is simply making the best out of slaves such as BAL. But how does that nullify India's involvement in this current crisis in BD? India is the rape capital of the world due to its social degradation by bollywood culture but how does that take away the blame from rapist criminals who commit crimes? The criminals are simply making the best out of india's social loopholes.

You may be right...But we are trying to point out is that it is not like AL is India's girl friend that India will be idelogically and morally support always to them...For us...India's interest in the form of security is trivial....So if any political party shows concern towards security issues and do not support Indian anti national elements, India will support them...India never alligned with BNP because BNP is not intrested to have any recognition of India's security concern too...

The bottomline is that a nation do not support any political party out of any emotional intention rather logical reasoning....So BNP can help India to address its issues without impacting your interest then India will go for it also...

Security is a lunny excuse to justify india's hegemonic ambitions in BD. Your gov don't have any proof of the allegations they always come up with regarding security. And why should india align with BNP or any other party? Why can't U deal with BD as a country? The answer is U can't. U have a henious agenda that's doesn't allow u to do so. India haven't accepted BD as an independent country but considers its as a cannon fodder for its strategic ambitions. Somewhere in the psycho of Babus in south block, BD should be nothing but a part of Akhand Bharat.

And NE security is India's obligation alone. Why should BD take any burden beyond it intl obligation to "address" India's security concern? So far u have got free run thanks to awami bastards who didn't look after BD's interest. But it won't last for ever inshallah, and india have to come to terms with this reality.

Last edited:

I am not shifting the blame squarely on India since awami bastards are mostly responsible for the current situation. India is simply making the best out of slaves such as BAL. But how does that nullify India's involvement in this current crisis in BD? India is the rape capital of the world due to its social degradation by bollywood culture but how does that take away the blame from rapist criminals who commit crimes? The criminals are simply making the best out of india's social loopholes.

Security is a lunny excuse to justify india's hegemonic ambitions in BD. Your gov don't have any proof of the allegations they always come up with regarding security. And why should india align with BNP or any other party? Why can't U deal with BD as country? The answer is U can't. India haven't accepted BD as an independent state but considers its a cannon fodder for its strategic ambitions. And NE security is India's obligation alone. Why should BD take any burden beyond it intl obligation to "address" India's security concern? So far u have got free run thanks to awami bastards who didn't look after BD's interest. But it won't last for ever inshallah, and india have to come to terms with this reality.
What content ? did you change the title or not?

what Bangladesh needs is a "Rajapaksa"

Sri Lankan strongman president Rajapaksa with the Chinese chief of army staff

chinesemeetspresident_China%2BGeneral%2BLiang%2BGuanglie%2BSrilanka%2BMahinda%2BRajapaksa%2B2.jpg

president Rajapaksa with high delegation of generals including the chief of army staff of the peoples liberation army of China

president Rajapaksa in China receiving the guard of honour from the national guard accompanied by the president of the peoples republic of China

Bro, SL doesn't have a AL & Hasina in their country. But yeah we need a rajapakse in the long run.

What content ? did you change the title or not?

I didn't change anything. Its a amalgamation of many news articles addressing the same issue. That's why I said U didn't read the content but bothered commenting again.

Bro, SL doesn't have a AL & Hasina in their country. But yeah we need a rajapakse in the long run.

I didn't change anything. Its a amalgamation of many news articles addressing the same issue. That's why I said U didn't read the content but bothered commenting again.
Are you stupid ? i asked if the title was changed . the ans is YES. so stop sprouting BS.

Razakaars don't have any future in BD now. They should come to terms with the reality and submit to the will of the majority.

Or this time there will be no pardon for their heinous crimes.

Security is a lunny excuse to justify india's hegemonic ambitions in BD. Your gov don't have any proof of the allegations they always come up with regarding security. And why should india align with BNP or any other party? Why can't U deal with BD as a country? The answer is U can't. U have a henious agenda that's doesn't allow u to do so. India haven't accepted BD as an independent country but considers its as a cannon fodder for its strategic ambitions. Somewhere in the psycho of Babus in south block, BD should be nothing but a part of Akhand Bharat.

And NE security is India's obligation alone. Why should BD take any burden beyond it intl obligation to "address" India's security concern? So far u have got free run thanks to awami bastards who didn't look after BD's interest. But it won't last for ever inshallah, and india have to come to terms with this reality.

Of course you have every right to have your own perception....Enjoy your perception....So if BD feels that they do not care about any good of their neighour...then of course same thing applies to you too...Good luck with it..there is nothing to argue about...Let us keep on harming each other's intrest in different ways...and keep the pot boiling as long as one gets down completely....Is it the situation you are looking for?..

Of course you have every right to have your own perception....Enjoy your perception....So if BD feels that they do not care about any good of their neighour...then of course same thing applies to you too...Good luck with it..there is nothing to argue about...Let us keep on harming each other's intrest in different ways...and keep the pot boiling as long as one gets down completely....Is it the situation you are looking for?..

Is that a perception to U? These are conclusions that any one would draw based on facts on ground. These R conclusions that BDs as a whole have drawn and that conclusion sounds perfectly logical doesn't? Why wouldn't India try to engulf country such as BD or screw with it when provided with the opportunity?

And why should BD take the burden beyond its intl obligation? Why should NE be BD's responsibility? Its not BD's fault that u can't get your house on order.

This thread is a compilation of several articles with no definite path to go forward. I tried to change the title several times but couldn't come up with suitable one. Please don't post random news to create a story.

Post one article and don't change the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom