What's new

India’s venomous fangs bleeds BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
float a new party..India is behind you(like everybody).. :partay:
India only behind AL, it will surely back fire you. Already anti-india sentiment is increasing rapidly. Smart move is stay neutral.
Same thing you would do if some one supporting your particular party and want them to win. You will say fk off, this is our business, is not it right ?

India only behind AL, it will surely back fire you. Already anti-india sentiment is increasing rapidly. Smart move is stay neutral.
Same thing you would do if some one supporting your particular party and want them to win. You will say fk off, this is our business, is not it right ?

we don't even give a fuk about Anti Indian sentiment of Jamaatis..they can perform their lungi dance and blame india for everything as much as they want.as for India,they support both party.whenever the govt change,the govt will become an India friendly.the trend never changed.

I really want BNP comes to power next,from my heart. At least we can get rid of these unnecessary speculations,conspiracy theories and India Bashing articles. This is quite easy to criticize the ruler and the neighbor sitting in the opposition,but we will see what BNP can achieve when they will rule the Country.

we don't even give a fuk about Anti Indian sentiment of Jamaatis..they can perform their lungi dance and blame india for everything as much as they want.as for India,they support both party.whenever the govt change,the govt will become an India friendly.the trend never changed.

India only Support AL. So you telling that 80% BD ppl are jamatis ? LOOOL

I really want BNP comes to power next,from my heart. At least we can get rid of these unnecessary speculations,conspiracy theories and India Bashing articles. This is quite easy to criticize the ruler and the neighbor sitting in the opposition,but we will see what BNP can achieve when they will rule the Country.
sorry bro but its true. I do not want BNP in power, i want complete new one, we had enough with these parties.

I'm telling you man,India supports both AL and BNP by weighing the weight.
come to BD then you will see the picture, anyway stop supporting them. they both sucks, just watch.

I read The Hindu :P
The Hindu is really good media, i really appreciate that. I think that is the only news media without bias :tup:

and most worse news media is Times of India :hitwall:

The Hindu is really good media, i really appreciate that. I think that is the only news media without bias :tup:

and most worse news media is Times of India :hitwall:

But Indian media is our consumption right?

They are private so they will do all to get money that's why they are called tabloid..
I don't understand why foreigners go through the pains to read TOI.. when i reach TOI website all i see is advertisements..

I don't like many things about the hindu like its stance during emergency, SL treatment of Tamil minorities ... But thats the best we got ...

come to BD then you will see the picture, anyway stop supporting them. they both sucks, just watch.

I've a lot of relatives in BD.so,I get updates of the situation from them more than often.

I've a lot of relatives in BD.so,I get updates of the situation from them more than often.

AHAHAH you mean the political party supporters ? :P anyway nice to know :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom