What's new

India's UNMANNED BOMBER Aircraft Confirmed

Hope there isn't. Otherwise I have to add at least 5 years to expected year as a delay. I wish they present the prototype and till then don't say anything.

Many Indian defence project are for media effects, not for defense related purpose. That is why almost everything have to be drummed up for propaganda purpose. Its easier to BS and get everyone all high five each other than to deliver the facts

I would like to see this air craft soon.

You should be able to find it at your toy and hobby store.

If you mention that in DRDO circles, expect 10 sec silence before the audience breaks into a crazy laughter....We as country shouldn't make any deadlines public from our past experiences... especially in stuff that flies.

Are you sure that this is the credibility of India's aerospace defense industry?

WOWWWWWW!!! That is your argument on a thread about jets??? Nice. I didn't hear a single fact or analysis that pertains to the aviation industry! This is true testament to your failure to present facts and argue intelligently.

A 2009 quote? About China, a country that develops this quickly? Why don't you just use a 1940 quote when China couln't make a damn truck? LOL WS-13 and WS-10A are different engines. WS-10A is bigger, more powerful, more important so developed first. WS-13 later and coming along. Perfectly logical.

This Quote to show you since 2009 that you always claimed you made engine but reality of engine hurts. see the real engine and its performance. the engine you have made, i wonder why people make such engine whose performance is so bad.

You made Formula 1 Engine but cant make Car engine, Every other civilisation make small thing first then goes for bigger,

but Chinese gone for bigger but cant make smaller engine like, china can design AC but cant design small ships , but india can design small ships and can design AC also now.

So your problem is that you don't know how to foul-mouth, huh? When I did it, I at least talked about aircraft. For example, this is me:

"No, you stupid dimwit retard! WS-10A provides 132kN which is higher than the 123kN o the AL-31FP on the Su-30MKI."

And this is you:
"You worm eating, trash-smelling shiiiat face loser son of a donkey nut, go die. Your brain is noodles! Your country's unrelated political problems, blah blah"

LOL. You gotta foul-mouth with some relevant stuff, man. If you call someone an idiot, you gotta say why they're wrong, get it? That way they can throw facts back at you and prove you're wrong instead of just escalating by using worse names.

And you gotta read further back. I only talked about JF-17 cus the Indians brought that up.

Higher Trust but how many hours it can fly? usage hours? life of engine all these things matters,

can you provide me quote the Chinese life is more then russian engines?

Higher Trust but how many hours it can fly? usage hours? life of engine all these things matters,

can you provide me quote the Chinese life is more then russian engines?

Alfa, you need help. Firstly, China makes its own ships; China is the world's largest ship builder (sometimes Korea). Secondly, 2 engine designs are different. You don't just make WS-10A smaller and get WS-13. They are different in design and take time. It seems you need to do a whole lot of research before you talk about professional things.

WS-10A has higher thrust. I don't know the engine life and neither do you but I hope you're not stupid enough to think that since 2009, China has not made significant improvement. I don't owe it to you to find these things. If you have time, find a recent (2012) source with WS-10A engine life and tell me what it is as compared the 1,500-3,000 hours of the AL-31 (different sources provide different figures so I dunno for sure). If you can't find it, don't just assume it's less. You are just pulling shiiaat out of your a55 now so you don't have to admit that China has made a successful engine.

The truth is operational Chinese aircraft fly with it and there have been no reported crashes. If you just wanna assume that crashes happened, but the government covered them up, then that is more shiiat you're pulling out of your a55. I could assume India wrecked 30 Su-30MKI last year but covered it all up.

Let me remind you that you are comparing a Chinese and Russian engine, not an Indian engine. Your pride is something another nation sold you, not your invention. Indian engines are without a doubt far behind the WS-10A because they don't fly and they even don't taxi a prototype.

Earlier you said Kaveri produces 80kN and is targeting 100. The problem is, you jumped into the thread without reading the original document that started it, which, from an Indian source, clearly states that Kaveri only produces 70kN but was targeting 81. So the 80, 100 are just numbers you made up cus you want them to be true. To your embarrassment, you even said that Kaveri was as powerful as the engine (RD-93 or WS-13) that powers the JF-17 while it is about 11-16kN inferior. You made fun of China's 80+kN (86kN from wiki, not sure if that's true) prototype WS-13 without knowing that that was what India wanted but failed to achieve while China was not happy with the thrust, so decided hold off production to continue to develop it into a 100kN engine. You got it the other way around. Embarrassing!!

You guys hold China and India to completely different standards, don't you? I show you a Chinese jet not only flying, but in service and production with a Chinese engine and I get, "Probably, the quality was lowered" "Probably, it has less thrust" "Oh, it has more thrust? Then probably it's service life is less" "Find me proof of its service life!" And when it comes to India's drone, I see an article that says India intends to develop this drone and I see the word, "Confirmed" in the title. LOLOL

Alfa, you need help. Firstly, China makes its own ships; China is the world's largest ship builder (sometimes Korea). Secondly, 2 engine designs are different. You don't just make WS-10A smaller and get WS-13. They are different in design and take time. It seems you need to do a whole lot of research before you talk about professional things.

WS-10A has higher thrust. I don't know the engine life and neither do you but I hope you're not stupid enough to think that since 2009, China has not made significant improvement. I don't owe it to you to find these things. If you have time, find a recent (2012) source with WS-10A engine life and tell me what it is as compared the 1,500-3,000 hours of the AL-31 (different sources provide different figures so I dunno for sure). If you can't find it, don't just assume it's less. You are just pulling shiiaat out of your a55 now so you don't have to admit that China has made a successful engine.

The truth is operational Chinese aircraft fly with it and there have been no reported crashes. If you just wanna assume that crashes happened, but the government covered them up, then that is more shiiat you're pulling out of your a55. I could assume India wrecked 30 Su-30MKI last year but covered it all up.

Let me remind you that you are comparing a Chinese and Russian engine, not an Indian engine. Your pride is something another nation sold you, not your invention. Indian engines are without a doubt far behind the WS-10A because they don't fly and they even don't taxi a prototype.

Earlier you said Kaveri produces 80kN and is targeting 100. The problem is, you jumped into the thread without reading the original document that started it, which, from an Indian source, clearly states that Kaveri only produces 70kN but was targeting 81. So the 80, 100 are just numbers you made up cus you want them to be true. To your embarrassment, you even said that Kaveri was as powerful as the engine (RD-93 or WS-13) that powers the JF-17 while it is about 15kN inferior. You made fun of China's 80+kN prototype WS-13 without knowing that that was what India wanted but failed to achieve while China was not happy with the thrust, so decided hold off production to continue to develop it into a 100kN engine. You got it the other way around. Embarrassing!!

You guys hold China and India to completely different standards, don't you? I show you a Chinese jet not only flying, but in service and production with a Chinese engine and I get, "Probably, the quality was lowered" "Probably, it has less thrust" "Oh, it has more thrust? Then probably it's service life is less" "Find me proof of its service life!" And when it comes to India's drone, I see an article that says India intends to develop this drone and I see the word, "Confirmed" in the title. LOLOL

Indian here are good with moving targets. Like their air force come up with multiple requirements for the LCA, which give their engineer an excuse to fail, these trolls come up with one excuse with a reason to back it up. Once you debunk it, they will come up with another excuse and another reason. This will continue to no end. So don't waste your breath with these guys.

well

A) Largest Shipbuilder cant design AC? Do they ? China the largest shipbuilder bought 2 AC to study Design cant able to start building /design its own AC

India the smallest ship-builder can design and built own AC.

here i am telling not in capability of producing , your No.1 status cant design you AC. Got it.

Well everyone knows who has the capacity of cover ups and who control the internet media. But do tell quoting your technical website /Govt Website providing real figures or Natural party to claim? Russian engines test by many countries , if tomorrow Russia claims that its Al-31 produces 3000 KN who gonna believe until you don't provide them to natural counties to try them and backup your claims.

moreover your Designers from 2009 ,didn't claim and tell that engine is not at par of Russian engine. if you have any interview of your designers then show?

or else 2009 stand is clearly state that the engine still on developing state and problem is not resolved and that why designers didnt came and made news of completion of the same.

Till then you are only assuming thing that that thing happened in 2009 , now its 2012 things have done till now, but in actually its not.

India dont even consider engine which not meet standards , unlike Chinese which proud of sub standard engine.

In India this type of sub-standard engine is considered as developing one and not finished product.

Earlier you said Kaveri produces 80kN and is targeting 100. The problem is, you jumped into the thread without reading the original document that started it, which, from an Indian source, clearly states that Kaveri only produces 70kN but was targeting 81. So the 80, 100 are just numbers you made up cus you want them to be true. To your embarrassment, you even said that Kaveri was as powerful as the engine (RD-93 or WS-13) that powers the JF-17 while it is about 11-16kN inferior. You made fun of China's 80+kN (86kN from wiki, not sure if that's true) prototype WS-13 without knowing that that was what India wanted but failed to achieve while China was not happy with the thrust, so decided hold off production to continue to develop it into a 100kN engine. You got it the other way around. Embarrassing!!

Well buddy if you read correctly the Afterburner(wet) is produced low thrust , which can be rectified but the DRY THRUST is meet respectively. Only wet thrust required little fine tuning.

RD-93 has 50KN Dry Thrust ,
Kavari already achieved 49.2 =50KN, only wet thrust need little fine tuning. if your engine expect that you know DRY thrust is more important then wet thrust.

Your WS-13 is design for 51KN (Dry Thrust)

Dont make fun of yourself ...in the end.

Well i showed you the quality link , now you prove that quality is increased from 2009?

B) Regarding WS10 "The WS-10 project had it roots in the earlier WS-6 turbofan, which was abandoned at the start of the 1980s. Development of the WS-10 started in 1987 by Shenyang Aeroengine Research Institute (606 Institute) of the China Aviation Industry Corporation and was based upon the core of CFM International CFM56 engines imported from the United States in 1982. This core itself deriving from the F16's GE F101 engines.The original WS-10 was found to lack the performance needed for modern jet-powered fighters and was never used to power an aircraft. The design was modified and an improved version, the WS-10A, was tested on a prototype Shenyang J-11 fighter in 2002.

WS13 :

China began development of the Taishan in 2000 to replace the Klimov RD-93 turbofan, which had been selected in the 1990s to power the JF-17 light-weight fighter. It is designed to have a life span of 2,200 hours and an improved version, providing around 100 kN (22,450 lb) of thrust with afterburner, is under development.

The WS-13 Taishan was certified in 2007 and serial production began in 2009.. The 18 March 2010 edition of the HKB report stated that a FC-1 equipped with the WS-13 completed its first successful runway taxi test.
Officials at the Farnborough International Airshow in August 2010 stated that a JF-17 development aircraft is flying with a Chinese engine, which is most likely to be the WS-13.

I already proved that in 2009 , your own engg claims that , WS10 have shorter life and performance issue and not able to match Russian engines. Till now that Engg didnt claim that engine is perfected to russian level.

Its only you assuming that everything is all right. you cant able to tell engine life service life etc ....

Regarding: WS13: Certified for serial production and start taxing long after that and still engine is non-show even after serial production began......

india first test happen then certification happen, no unlike china where serial production/certification start then test.

Aww look at all the little petty quarreling going on. So cute. Get a damn room if you can't debate civilly!

Indian here are good with moving targets. Like their air force come up with multiple requirements for the LCA, which give their engineer an excuse to fail, these trolls come up with one excuse with a reason to back it up. Once you debunk it, they will come up with another excuse and another reason. This will continue to no end. So don't waste your breath with these guys.

IAF is user and want things when they reach at international standards , best of best.

Judge from the fact that IAF rejected f-16 , which Chinese /PAF think is best machine. Then by your Logic f-16 is also a failed machine because IAF rejected it .:)

this is observed widely in every aspect of life in india.

in general, they are not honest people willing to commit to some real work. they talk, they cheat each other but refuse to work.

what stupid logic here, but it is from you not faithfulguy.

IAF is a highly corrupt air force well known for it is very high crash rate. It is decision on which jet to choose is largely based on the kick back amount.

can't you read? "expected". what this mean? is there any real enforcement for such deadline?

how many extensions LCA and that dead engine had? 5 or 6 for a total of 30 years?

If you want to argue with me, then tell me any single major indian defense project that didn't get significantly delayed.

what stupid logic here, but it is from you not faithfulguy.

IAF is a highly corrupt air force well known for it is very high crash rate. It is decision on which jet to choose is largely based on the kick back amount.

can't you read? "expected". what this mean? is there any real enforcement for such deadline?

how many extensions LCA and that dead engine had? 5 or 6 for a total of 30 years?

If you want to argue with me, then tell me any single major indian defense project that didn't get significantly delayed.

This product. It took just 3 to 4 years for it to travel from design to reality

agni5-new-350_041912064837.jpg

Back
Top Bottom