What's new

India's UNMANNED BOMBER Aircraft Confirmed

you mean PLAAF should stop buying Russian engines so they can modify those old Su-27 and J-10 to use WS-10A? for what? nationalism and be able to claim "hey we build this engine and it is being used in real fighters in combat ready mode?"

sorry, we already have ~150 WS-10A doing that on J-11B/BS.

also we don't need that cheap nationalism, we are building J-20/Y-20 which is about 30 years ahead of the competition with our big mouth neighbor.

yet you still scamper off to buy SU-35 ! 30 yrs ahead of competition than what - UGANDA ?

Uh... curry brain.

1. J-20 does not have an operational Chinese engine. True, I never said it did. I said some J-11B fly with operational WS-10A (while others fly with AL-31). Nothing in India even taxis with Kaveri. That's 1 for China and none for India.

2. What year Indian engine development started is not important at all. If India started before China, then you guys took longer and still failed. If India started after, then you're so stupid it took you longer just to realize you need an engine.

3. We import engines so we suck? By that logic then India must suck more because all its engines are imported. Don't tell people they suck when you clearly suck more even by your own measure.

If my 6 points were just too complicated for you to understand because your turban is filled with cow shiiiaat, then I'll give you just 1 point, and the point will be PURELY unbiased fact to illustrate China's jet engine superiority over India and thus your need to shut up to your superiors. Just 1. Just fact. Ready? Loosen your turban to let the info in, ok?

1. Operational J-11B fly with WS-10A while no jet on earth flies or even taxis with an Indian turbofan engine (Kaveri).

With this pure fact, all other points are moot.

and NOODLE brain , don't get your noodles in twist , they do get broken you know ! oh wait ,they already are :hitwall:

Again like I said, comprehension fail.

I am using the same logic as your compatriots. No engine. Going by that logic, neither is the LCA 'operational'. Do you even think before typing or do you just come and blurt out? This kills all your points by itself.

I have not really read everything they wrote. They are different people than me, so if you try to use their logic as irony on me, that will be lost. What does "no engine" refer to? I said J-11B flies with WS-10A. WS-10A is a Chinese engine that powers J-11B. JF-17 and J-20 do not fly with an operational Chinese engine. That is true. But I keep saying J-11B. Are you saying J-11B and WS-10A for some reason, don't count? I can't even count the number of times tonight I have written, "J-11B is operational with WS-10A indigenous Chinese engine" or some such similar wording. If you don't understand that 1 sentence of English, I'm sure you're selectively ignoring it because that's the proof that China is better than India at turbofan engines.

Ironman, you can call me noodle brain if something I said was illogical. But in the end, noodles don't make you smell like garbage wherever you go. We scampered off with Su-35? Where are these Su-35? In China? We don't want them. If China wanted to, we could buy 1,000 Su-35 (10 year contract, $10 billion per year, 100 delivery per year) and tell Russia that to keep that contract, they dump your dirt poor garbage stench country. Your small deals are lunch money for China and Russians care about money. 1,000 Su-35 if we want, but we don't want. Because we can do better.

A pic of 3 rabbits in a car has been the most intelligent thing I've seen out of an Indian for a long time. Abandoned an engine? You mean the one flying right now? In what corner of your cow dung-infested mind can you count the WS-10A, which is in production and on flying aircraft, abandoned?

However, Kaveri, that counts as abandoned for the original purpose. Indians decided it couldn't power Tejas and decided it was never going to be good enough to power Tejas so let's drop the standard and make it a drone engine. If that doesn't work, drop the standard and make it a ship engine. If that doesn't work, drop the standard again, to make it a train engine, then sports car, then sedan, and finally, Tata Nano engine!

Our jet engine, WS-10A, after several decades of work, flies the aircraft it was intended to fly. Since that engine flies, Indians wanna talk about JF-17. Then remember, we are talking about China's second engine model while India can't get its first right. OK, so we talk about that. I bet anybody WS-13 enters production loong before Kaveri, even the downgraded drone Kaveri. Aircraft engine vs. drone engine on development speed, ok? You guys need at least that much handicap if you wanna play against China.

In the end, Indian engines fail the test, and get re purposed downwards, and Indians have the gall to talk down China, whose engines fly operational fighters! If your engines ran half as much as your mouths do, you could power a Flanker on just one!

Hey you, india dont want sub power engine to fly LCA, Like JF-17 Flying by sub power engine , IAF is not like those Chinese AF or PAF who like to fly planes with sub power engines. If you compare power , both engine have same capacity but IAF rejected that engine capacity while Chinese /PAF accepts sub standard engine

If you think your JF-17 is good because it flying with Sub power engine then indians are better because they rejected the same power engine.

Now look at the standards, Chinese /PAF like engine while IAF think that power is inferior. lol

IAF benchmarks are too high for Chinese to understand , In china you can pass when you can get 40 marks out 100 but in india you need to score 98 marks out of 100 to pass.

and Chinese mentality says that if you score 98 and failed is bad and 40 marks is good because we pass at-least.

I have not really read everything they wrote. They are different people than me, so if you try to use their logic as irony on me, that will be lost. What does "no engine" refer to? I said J-11B flies with WS-10A. WS-10A is a Chinese engine that powers J-11B. JF-17 and J-20 do not fly with an operational Chinese engine. That is true. But I keep saying J-11B. Are you saying J-11B and WS-10A for some reason, don't count? I can't even count the number of times tonight I have written, "J-11B is operational with WS-10A indigenous Chinese engine" or some such similar wording. If you don't understand that 1 sentence of English, I'm sure you're selectively ignoring it because that's the proof that China is better than India at turbofan engines.

Ironman, you can call me noodle brain if something I said was illogical. But in the end, noodles don't make you smell like garbage wherever you go.

1. You mentioned in your last post, J-20 is under development and not in your forces. Accepted. Hence, engine not being ready is acceptable. Accepted. Now this same logic applies to the LCA too. Its not with the forces and it is not operational.

2. WS-10A, I am sure you are aware of the history of the same? It did not appear out of thin air. There was a developmental project before that, on which it was built further. The earlier project was abandoned. My complete logic is not demeaning your achievements, merely pointing out that engine development takes time. It does not happen out of thing air. Now this logic fails your compatriots and your comment was "Oh, haha, 40 years to develop an engine". I merely pointed out the same to you.

3. And it would be nice if you desist from personal name calling.

Peace

I would like to see this air craft soon.

Sorry that can't happen, It will take time. the reasons are

a) India has not made drone in past, every step has to be calculated, which will take more time.
b) We don't know how Kaveri will behave in actual Aircraft, so Fisrt Kaveri will be tested on LCA for atleast 4 years.
c) If Kaveri mature on LCA platform (May be PV1 or PV2), then it will be tested on Drone, at least 2 years.

If everything goes right then only we can see it flying in 6 years, else delay can push it to 10-15 years....

Hey you india dont want sub power engine to fly LCA, LIke JF-17 Flying by sub power engine , IAF is not like Chinese AF or PAF who like to fly planes with sub power engines.

If you think your JF-17 is good because it flying with Sub power engine then indians are better because they rejected the same power engine.

Now look at the standards, Chinese /PAF like engine while IAF think that power is inferior. lol

Ahahaha, what a joke. Our WS-10A (132kN) produces more thrust than the AL-31FP (123kN)in your Su-30MKI and we power a lighter J-11B with it. We have higher standards than you and we achieve them. You have lower standards and you still fail. JF-17's WS-13 is not ready yet but when it is ready, it will produce more thrust than your Kaveri was ever meant to (but couldn't).

And what the HECK are you talking about? You need a 98/100 to pass in India and Chinese students pass with 40/100? Filter the stuff that comes out of your brain before typing. Or I could just respond with, "No, you need 120/100 to pass in China" LOL

1. You mentioned in your last post, J-20 is under development and not in your forces. Accepted. Hence, engine not being ready is acceptable. Accepted. Now this same logic applies to the LCA too. Its not with the forces and it is not operational.

2. WS-10A, I am sure you are aware of the history of the same? It did not appear out of thin air. There was a developmental project before that, on which it was built further. The earlier project was abandoned. My complete logic is not demeaning your achievements, merely pointing out that engine development takes time. It does not happen out of thing air. Now this logic fails your compatriots and your comment was "Oh, haha, 40 years to develop an engine". I merely pointed out the same to you.

3. And it would be nice if you desist from personal name calling.

Peace

OK, I will accept that from now on, but read your earlier post.

"Comprehension fail!!!!! You still buy russian engines! Losers! SUPPA POWAAAAAA needs russian engines! 50+ yrs and still working on it! Losers! After trying to copy you still failed. Chinese Physics and Chinese engineering SUPPA FAIL! You guys just got owned on this topic. Now go shooo and find some other thread."

You began the name-calling by saying we are losers and this quote does very much show a demeaning stance towards China's achievements, which are currently factually beyond India's. I am well-aware of WS-10's past. The first flight was a blow-out that nearly destroyed the aircraft and grounded the project. Actually, India is doing very well as very few countries can even attempt to develop the turbofan. But India cannot criticize China's achievements when compared to its own.

Ironman, you can call me noodle brain if something I said was illogical. But in the end, noodles don't make you smell like garbage wherever you go. We scampered off with Su-35? Where are these Su-35? In China? We don't want them. If China wanted to, we could buy 1,000 Su-35 (10 year contract, $10 billion per year, 100 delivery per year) and tell Russia that to keep that contract, they dump your dirt poor garbage stench country. Your small deals are lunch money for China and Russians care about money. 1,000 Su-35 if we want, but we don't want. Because we can do better.

On 2 April 2009, the director of AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) Lin Zuoming (林左鸣), stated that there were problems with the quality control procedures on the WS-10A production line, meaning the Taihang turbofan was still of unsatisfactory quality. He said that solving these problems would be a key step. In addition to poor build quality, the engines suffered from poor reliability, the Chinese engines have been lasting 30 hours at a time vs 400 for the Russian originals.Despite AVIC's issues with quality control, mass production of the WS-10 series engines would contribute significantly in improving Chinese industrial capabilities.

This shows that even your engine have problem even then you made in order to prove yourself, IF given Choice IAF dont even consider that of even looking.

If you given JF-17 with present engine , IAF wont even consider for evaluation because IAF don't want that engine power with 80KN Thrust , which you Chinese are superior , for IAF thats inferior ,

Now see the benchmarks.......

if noodles don't do that , why are you still reeking ? is it because you eat slugs and feast on earthworms and insects in garbage ?

on the topic , you could say ,you could do this, do that ! but you ain't nothing yet ! can't even beat a small independent country like TAIWAN ! you posture and that's all you got ! got your 50 cent yet or are you gonna make it a dollar today ?

Ahahaha, what a joke. Our WS-10A (132kN) produces more thrust than the AL-31FP (123kN)in your Su-30MKI and we power a lighter J-11B with it. We have higher standards than you and we achieve them. You have lower standards and you still fail. JF-17's WS-13 is not ready yet but when it is ready, it will produce more thrust than your Kaveri was ever meant to (but couldn't).

On 2 April 2009, the director of AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) Lin Zuoming (林左鸣), stated that there were problems with the quality control procedures on the WS-10A production line, meaning the Taihang turbofan was still of unsatisfactory quality. He said that solving these problems would be a key step.[8] In addition to poor build quality, the engines suffered from poor reliability, the Chinese engines have been lasting 30 hours at a time vs 400 for the Russian originals.[9] Despite AVIC's issues with quality control, mass production of the WS-10 series engines would contribute significantly in improving Chinese industrial capabilities.
trying to prove ,....... you can only prove once your engine reach at other hand and evaluated by others and not by yourself

BTW, Kaveri already tested for same OUTPUT which your JF-17 engine is generating but IAF don't want that out engine but Chinese like lower output engine, that why you are using in your JF-17 lower output, thats benchmark.

Kavari now targeting for 100 KN trust, it already achieved 80KN which sufficient to power JF-17 ;) but not LCA for IAF.

So we made engine to power your JF-17 which you cant made till now

Now you can manufacture engines then why cant able to produce JF-17 Engine? aaha ..... forget you can take 40 years to make engine , and JF-17 engine you stared 10 -15 years back , how can you finished so early.....:))

OK, I will accept that from now on, but read your earlier post.

"Comprehension fail!!!!! You still buy russian engines! Losers! SUPPA POWAAAAAA needs russian engines! 50+ yrs and still working on it! Losers! After trying to copy you still failed. Chinese Physics and Chinese engineering SUPPA FAIL! You guys just got owned on this topic. Now go shooo and find some other thread."

You began the name-calling by saying we are losers and this quote does very much show a demeaning stance towards China's achievements, which are currently factually beyond India's. I am well-aware of WS-10's past. The first flight was a blow-out that nearly destroyed the aircraft and grounded the project. Actually, India is doing very well as very few countries can even attempt to develop the turbofan. But India cannot criticize China's achievements when compared to its own.

Apologies, the SUPPA POWA was not directed at you. But, at the trolls who use the same language and nearly destroyed another thread.

peace

if noodles don't do that , why are you still reeking ? is it because you eat slugs and feast on earthworms and insects in garbage ?

on the topic , you could say ,you could do this, do that ! but you ain't nothing yet ! can't even beat a small independent country like TAIWAN ! you posture and that's all you got ! got your 50 cent yet or are you gonna make it a dollar today ?

WOWWWWWW!!! That is your argument on a thread about jets??? Nice. I didn't hear a single fact or analysis that pertains to the aviation industry! This is true testament to your failure to present facts and argue intelligently.

On 2 April 2009, the director of AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) Lin Zuoming (林左鸣), stated that there were problems with the quality control procedures on the WS-10A production line, meaning the Taihang turbofan was still of unsatisfactory quality. He said that solving these problems would be a key step.[8] In addition to poor build quality, the engines suffered from poor reliability, the Chinese engines have been lasting 30 hours at a time vs 400 for the Russian originals.[9] Despite AVIC's issues with quality control, mass production of the WS-10 series engines would contribute significantly in improving Chinese industrial capabilities.
trying to prove ,....... you can only prove once your engine reach at other hand and evaluated by others and not by yourself

Now you can manufacture engines then why cant able to produce JF-17 Engine? aaha ..... forget you can take 40 years to make engine , and JF-17 engine you stared 10 -15 years back , how can you finished so early.....:))

A 2009 quote? About China, a country that develops this quickly? Why don't you just use a 1940 quote when China couln't make a damn truck? LOL WS-13 and WS-10A are different engines. WS-10A is bigger, more powerful, more important so developed first. WS-13 later and coming along. Perfectly logical.

WOWWWWWW!!! That is your argument on a thread about jets??? Nice. I didn't hear a single fact or analysis that pertains to the aviation industry! This is true testament to your failure to present facts and argue intelligently.

yeah right ! think about it before you start foulmouthing !

and BTW topic is INDIAN unmanned bomber and not j-17 and what not ! if you want to argue , then start a thread comparing kaveri with your engine !

yeah right ! think about it before you start foulmouthing !

and BTW topic is INDIAN unmanned bomber and not j-17 and what not ! if you want to argue , then start a thread comparing kaveri with your engine !

So your problem is that you don't know how to foul-mouth, huh? When I did it, I at least talked about aircraft. For example, this is me:

"No, you stupid dimwit retard! WS-10A provides 132kN which is higher than the 123kN o the AL-31FP on the Su-30MKI."

And this is you:
"You worm eating, trash-smelling shiiiat face loser son of a donkey nut, go die. Your brain is noodles! Your country's unrelated political problems, blah blah"

LOL. You gotta foul-mouth with some relevant stuff, man. If you call someone an idiot, you gotta say why they're wrong, get it? That way they can throw facts back at you and prove you're wrong instead of just escalating by using worse names.

And you gotta read further back. I only talked about JF-17 cus the Indians brought that up.

And you wanna really stick on topic? OK, let's try this: The title says the bomber is "confirmed"!!! How in the lower bowels of hell do you call an "initial intent to redesign" confirmed?? In the logical world, "confirmed" means that a real jet is really flying with the real engine.

Back
Top Bottom