What's new

India's trade deficit with China mounts to $ 31.42 bn

on a lighter note

Koi Guarantee nahi,Koi Warranty nahi
Pyar China ka maal hai

Taste our basmati rice just once and that will be the only rice you will want to consume. Instant trade surplus with China!

I tried it here before but rice is just rice. I love Indian food. But some Taiwanese or Chinese here are not big fans of it. I like it because of the spices in the food. But not everyone like heavy use of spices. Are there variants of Indian food that use little or no spices?

Taste our basmati rice just once and that will be the only rice you will want to consume. Instant trade surplus with China!

Contrary to your wild imagination, basmati rice sell poorly in China market because we Chinese prefer rice with sticky chractristic. Besides. nobody get rich by exporting rice. It is industrilized product that accounts.

Contrary to your wild imagination, basmati rice sell poorly in China market because we Chinese prefer rice with sticky chractristic. Besides. nobody get rich by exporting rice. It is industrilized product that accounts.

You do realize it was a joke?

I tried it here before but rice is just rice. I love Indian food. But some Taiwanese or Chinese here are not big fans of it. I like it because of the spices in the food. But not everyone like heavy use of spices. Are there variants of Indian food that use little or no spices?

Idk there must be.

Chinese members:- what do you do with rhinoceros horn??
just curious...

For trational Chinese medicine to cure lots of desease. some popele believe it although I do not buy it.
rhino poaching(mainly for there horns) has risen in last 5-10 years,in my state.........this indicates failure of our forest department but also implies that there is increased demand from china,myanmar.......
is there any scientific evidence that these horns have any medicinal value??

rhino poaching(mainly for there horns) has risen in last 5-10 years,in my state.........this indicates failure of our forest department but also implies that there is increased demand from china,myanmar.......
I do not think so. It is just a tradtional belief, so I do not buy it.

indeed there r......:agree::agree:

indeed there r......:agree::agree:

So which particular Indian cuisine do not use spices? Also, what are the broad category of Indian food. Like in China, they divide their cuisine into multiple types. Some of Chinese cuisines are more closer to Indian food I know of than other Chinese cuisines.

There are some Chinese who seriously needs to get out of their cave mentality. I am completely against these silly traditional medicines.
I suppose, with the present generation who are more educated do not use them.

So which particular Indian cuisine do not use spices? Also, what are the broad category of Indian food. Like in China, they divide their cuisine into multiple types. Some of Chinese cuisines are more closer to Indian food I know of than other Chinese cuisines.
i'm not a foodie .......so cant say much...but in north eastern india spices r sparsely used.....

Curries and panfried vegetables we eat always have huge amount of spices. Daal(lentil) that we eat daily is not spicy, also idli, dosa, different fried rice, parathas is less spicy. Parathas may contain green chilly flakes.

i'm not a foodie .......so cant say much...but in north eastern india spices r sparsely used.....

What is the use of Bhut Jolokia. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom