What's new

India's trade deficit with China mounts to $ 31.42 bn

We just did, Indian businesses are very existed to go into our market. It was all over the news a few month back.
Though I don't know how successful you guys will be, due to the fact we are about the same price but we don't need English.

When I was freelancing programing in Canada, I was beat very time by Indians due to low low price and you guys know English, so I only did a few jobs here and there that needed more of a hands on approach, and wanted Canadian "talent." I'm no larry ellison.

But in China, price is no object, and we don't speak English and you don't speak Chinese so....
Indian IT :laugh: You don't want to know the trouble a company I used to work for went through. To make a long story short, they wanted to save money by hiring these clowns for a project but at the end caused us more money as we needed to hire local talents.

India wants our goods but we don't want Indian crap.

Seems Indians like Chinese cheap copy junks than Chineses for Indian luxury goods

Pride goeth before a fall.

T
hats exactly why we are going to vote for BJP and bring Modi to the centre. His policies are clear, kick them where it hurts. Close the barriers and hurt them economically. Soon most of your junk won't have a market in India. We dont want to sell jack in China and we don't want jack from them. Sell your junk to the rest of the world while you can. If the Doha round of G8 talks is any indication to go by, IP on products is going to pave the way for world trade in the next few decades. The only markets available for your phony iPhone knock offs will be the workers who made them in the first place.

Stay in lala land and batten down the hatches ... In the words of Mr. Amir Khan...

Bhaag bhaag DK Bose DK bose .. Andhi Aaayi rey .. (figure that one out :D)

Lets see the fact: what's India can export to China?? Soft?? Chinese speak in Chinese and use Chinese term soft, India IT soft main to export to English speaking countries, hardly to export to non-english speaking countries, such as Korea Japan China.
But Indian Diamond, sandalwood are popular in China.
Electronic products,even named at China export, but in fact, many parts are made in South Korea and Taiwan, China trade deficit with South Korea is 55billion $ and 110billion$ with Taiwan, so if Indian buy Sumsung or Apple, most are imported from China but many parts from South Korea, Taiwan or US, East Asia is a Industrial chain

China should open up its market for Indian IT companies

Indian tech support do not speak Chinese.

Indian IT :laugh: You don't want to know the trouble a company I used to work for went through. To make a long story short, they wanted to save money by hiring these clowns for a project but at the end caused us more money as we needed to hire local talents.

A good example of cheap thing turn out to be expensive. this is a Spanish expression that companies are learning about Indian call centers.

Both India and China are big countries , $23billion is not that much.

Taste our basmati rice just once and that will be the only rice you will want to consume. Instant trade surplus with China!

Back
Top Bottom