gay-travels-funny-india.jpg

this-is-friendship.jpg

Gay Pakistan: Where sex is available and relationships are difficult

BBC News - Gay Pakistan: Where sex is available and relationships are difficult

_69446942_rooftop624.jpg

_69451561_shrine_afp464.jpg

_69446946_ali_akbar624.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to, hijre. Tumari jal rahi hai, kuch lagha lo next time under lene se pehle.

Gali sunne ka shaukh bahaut hai kya tujhe? Agar meri padaiyish bhi tere terah gande gutter ki hoti to maine bhi suna deni thi gaaliyan tujhe.

Ab chal nikal le idhar se.

Gali sunne ka shaukh bahaut hai kya tujhe? Agar meri padaiyish bhi tere terah gande gutter ki hoti to maine bhi suna deni thi gaaliyan tujhe.

Dude don't fall down to his level. That is exactly what these people want from us Indians. Just ignore him.

He is just showing his culture , background and upbringing.

ranjit bahi sun/dekh rahe ho...ek aur apppaaaa channnooo :omghaha:

nothing is more fun than picking on a weaker race
I got more replies on this from Indian than any other post, seems like i hit the nail

Tu paida tu gutter mein hi huwa tha, per ab pink na ho jaye isi liye chup hai. And i just called you hijre, nothing wrong with it. Do you hate your self and hijras? Open your mind and embrace your sexuality.

I support every hijra Indian of PDF. :cheers:

I correctly predicted you're a Hybrid, Mulatto, but didn't know you're a hijra too......thanks for letting us know your full and final identity......
Henceforth I'll call you Hybrid Hijra(H.H).....

seems like the MODS are sleeping ....or biased as usual.......???

they not scary.
there is a kusra in my friends town who actually married and has kids no joke.

Can't be his biologically. Kusuria are eunichs. They're testicles either do not work or were self-castrated.

nothing is more fun than picking on a weaker race
I got more replies on this from Indian than any other post, seems like i hit the nail

So how's the new fashion trend on the Salwars? In India Patiala salwars are quite famous, Pakistani scene kya hai?

Why are you guys confusing transgenders(hijras) with homosexuals? They are not the same thing.

This. I think I conflated the two as well, because my mind is occupied.

But whether it be transgender or homosexuals they deserve equal right imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYut_oa_fis

Pakistani obsession for camel sex?

What is this, 1970? Who cares who is "gayer", there are going to be gay people in all countries at roughly the same rate. I don't care who other people sleep with, it's not my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom