What's new

India’s stealth fighter PAK-FA will be superior to Chinese J-20: Report

Like started with Tejas and ended in F16, History will repeat itself by starting with FGFA and ending with F35. Mark my words.

why not both, F 35 Naval, just a squadron. What ever the end result is, its problems for PAK and CHINA

I am sure India will have FGFA (PAK FA) and F35 both and It's not going to be limited to naval version :-)

As far as problem is concerned, replace the word problem with challenges and challenges always brings the best out of Pakistan and China. Nothing new.

Like started with Tejas and ended in F16, History will repeat itself by starting with FGFA and ending with F35. Mark my words.

Words already wrong.

Tejas and F16 both will happen.
FGFA will happen.
And F35 as well.

Try to stay updated.

Words already wrong.

FGFA will happen.
And F35 as well.

Try to stay updated.
you forgot to add f18 , su 35 , euro fighter , gripen .

Current IAF itself is a circus with 6-7 different aircraft types to maintain and fanboys here want it to become a zoo.

you forgot to add f18 , su 35 , euro fighter , gripen .

Current IAF itself is a circus with 6-7 different aircraft types to maintain and fanboys here want it to become a zoo.
come on, be real, not a zoo but a museum. ;)

Words already wrong.

FGFA will happen.
And F35 as well.

Try to stay updated.

Don't know the words are wrong or understanding are wrong. We both are saying same.

Yes, yes, right! This is from a country that can't make a god damn rifle on its own hook. :lol::D

By the way, how do you guys, or anybody other than the Chinese for that matter, know what J-20 has got and is capable of?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom