What's new

India's so-called 'Ally' Russia is now jointly building sophisticated weapons with China

India & China have always imported from Russia , everything in Chinas arsenal is either imported or reverse engineered.

Till 2005 60% of Chinese equipment were Russian

https://www.verdict.co.uk/need-know-russias-arms-exports/

Wut? So China contributes to 40% of its economy? Russian exports & imports per year barely cross 50 billion.
Sorry, China and India do not share any similarity now. India is importing while China build its own. Look at PLAN and how many warship is from Russia?

So smart of you using a 2005 report? Why can't used a 2017 report? Becos it will not prove your point that China military still depend on Russia compare to India? Accept the fact China is ahead of India when comes to military self reliant.

How can China be 5th largest weapon export country if China still import so many weapon from Russia?

https://www.pressenza.com/2018/03/china-becomes-worlds-fifth-largest-arms-exporter/

News is about India, Russia and China. Wonder why a Pakistani is jumping up and down so much. Seems you have taken your cheer leading job way too seriously.
because this a Pakistani forum and it belongs to all of us and we are free to discuss whatever we want
if you have any problem move your sorry *** to Randian shit forum no one will stop you bloody swine

Sorry, China and India do not share any similarity now. India is importing while China build its own. Look at PLAN and how many warship is from Russia?

China still imports from Russia , Russia still makes the best weapons in the world , while India is in the process of shifting to its own industry
So smart of you using a 2005 report? Why can't used a 2017 report?

Then Google and find for yourself , i have my sources . I doubt in just 12 years China magically changed 60% of its arsenal.

How can China be 5th largest weapon export country if China still import so many weapon from Russia?

https://www.pressenza.com/2018/03/china-becomes-worlds-fifth-largest-arms-exporter/

India has a sizable arms export market too , even though we are the largest importers, mostly missiles like bramos , which is the fastest cruise missile on earth. So what does that say?

Yes,Russia is saintly country,Russia has never sold sophisticated arms and technology to China,Russia provides timely spare parts and highly reliable machinery at very low cost which is never revised,they never refuse sharing technology even after getting the money and has never blackmailed India into purchasing more arms by linking it to other deals.It is all India's fault.
Russians always done from day one after chinese became red in 1950,and they started buttering India after this. By knowing this we maintained warm relationship with russians till recently by keeping US at a distance. It's India ditched russia,not they.

Then Google and find for yourself , i have my sources . I doubt in just 12 years China magically changed 60% of its arsenal.

India has a sizable arms export market too , even though we are the largest importers, mostly missiles like bramos , which is the fastest cruise missile on earth. So what does that say?

if it is India then 12 years is ludicrous, even 50 years seems far-fetched.

Who are the buyers of brahmos? Those countries showing interests don't count as the deal is not confirmed.

China still imports from Russia , Russia still makes the best weapons in the world , while India is in the process of shifting to its own industry

What a lame excuse you give, Russia import Mistral from France and drone from Israel. While US imported Belgium machine gun and used Italian transport plane and naval guns.. But that constitute how many percent compare to their domestic made weapon?

You are just avoiding points I raise. More than 90% of China arms are self made. While India is still a joke.
China export UCAV like hotcakes, sold tank and submarines to customer which India can only dream of in 20 years time.

if it is India then 12 years is ludicrous, even 50 years seems far-fetched.

Who are the buyers of brahmos? Those countries showing interests don't count as the deal is not confirmed.

Vietnam & small arms & artlary are sold to omen, Nepal,Ecuador,

You are just avoiding points I raise. More than 90% of China arms are self made. While India is still a joke.
China export UCAV like hotcakes, sold tank and submarines to customer which India can only dream of in 20 years time.

Ya fuk neutral sources , trust the comments of a communist troll lol

60% of your military are Russian imports

Russians always done from day one after chinese became red in 1950,and they started buttering India after this. By knowing this we maintained warm relationship with russians till recently by keeping US at a distance. It's India ditched russia,not they.

How did India "ditch" Russia?India signed into the Su-30 MKI program with a struggling Russia in 1994,even though many industries and research centres were spread across the various Soviet republics.IAF never wanted the Su-30,it was entirely a political deal.Russia also refused to supply cryogenic engines in 1992 under US pressure.

Don't forget how the Russians raised the price of Gorshkov by 2.5 times,and refused transferring technology for T-90 turret despite agreeing to it before receiving the money.
Even now,Russia has also linked PAK-FA project(Su-57 is not being allowed to be tested by Indian pilots) with S400 and Mig-35/Mig-29/Su-35 and want majority workshare in upgradation of Su-30 MKIs.
Russians also do not want to work with Indian private companies unlike the West,they only want to work with HAL and govt. agencies to ensure least productivity.

Russians are also trying hard to block French and American civil nuclear reactor projects in India.

I hope India will join regional powers and projects soon.

India has joined the International North–South Transport Corridor,which is a 7,200-km-long multi-mode network of ship, rail, and road route for moving freight between India, Iran, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, Central Asia and Europe.
India has also joined the Ashghabat agreement.

Vietnam & small arms & artlary are sold to omen, Nepal,Ecuador,

Ya fuk neutral sources , trust the comments of a communist troll lol

60% of your military are Russian imports
:lol:

When is Vietnam export weapon rank even in top 10? Your source is correct but cheating by using a 2005 report trying to act relevant talking about in 2018. You think the reader are all dumb?

Maybe we can talk about British Raj times in 2018, do you think is relevant?

What a lame excuse you give, Russia import Mistral from France and drone from Israel. While US imported Belgium machine gun and used Italian transport plane and naval guns.. But that constitute how many percent compare to their domestic made weapon?

It is so hilarious that Indians are getting upset with Russia cooperating with various nations. The Indians truly believe that they can blackmail other nations not to sell weapons to Pakistan and China LOL

When is Vietnam export weapon rank even in top 10?

I was giving a example just because you are a arms exporter doesn't mean u won't import
Your source is correct but cheating by using a 2005 report trying to act relevant talking about in 2018. You think the reader are all dumb?

Irony half the ppl here use poverty reports in India more than 2 decades ago.

More importantly. Unless u are claiming Chinese military grew by 3000% its impossible for 60+% of your military arsenal to be replaced in just a decade

When is Vietnam export weapon rank even in top 10? Your source is correct but cheating by using a 2005 report trying to act relevant talking about in 2018. You think the reader are all dumb?

Maybe we can talk about British Raj times in 2018, do you think is relevant?

According to Indians, Chinese are never capable of making jet engines. When the story about J-20 using an under powered WS-10B engine instead of WS-15 in an article to slam Chinese capabilities, the Indians were in such denial that they refuse to believe China does install its own underpowered engine in J-20. To Indians, Chinese jet engine history stopped at the moment before Chinese can build its own engines.

Back
Top Bottom