What's new

India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border

more propaganda from captain conspiracy

You are a fraud and a liar. Everything you have said about yourself just does not add up. I do not believe your story about your uncle being the next DA or about your links with the BNP. I do not believe what you say about your education. I do not believe what you say about your wealth. You do not seem to have any friends who can hold a camera for you and forget about chicks. You cannot even read the language properly. You are just a weird loner trying to look important on this forum.

You have serious psychological problems dude!

You are a fraud and a liar. Everything you have said about yourself just does not add up. I do not believe your story about your uncle being the next DA or about your links with the BNP. I do not believe what you say about your education. I do not believe what you say about your wealth. You do not seem to have any friends who can hold a camera for you and forget about chicks. You are just a weird loner trying to look important on this forum.

I am such a slut for your approval! all these coming from a bloke who is paranoid 24/7 with indian propaganda.

You are a fraud and a liar. Everything you have said about yourself just does not add up. I do not believe your story about your uncle being the next DA or about your links with the BNP. I do not believe what you say about your education. I do not believe what you say about your wealth. You do not seem to have any friends who can hold a camera for you and forget about chicks. You are just a weird loner trying to look important on this forum.

the only one with problems seem to be you . you have a problem with everyone. including your own country men:)

I bet munshi does yaba, this much paranoia can only come from a prolonging use of yaba.

I am such a slut for your approval! all these coming from a bloke who is paranoid 24/7 with indian propaganda.

I see I touched a nerve. I have ten times more background, education and experience than you but I do not flaunt it. In 2 months on PDF you have given us a whole fictionalized biography.

I bet munshi does yaba, this much paranoia can only come from a prolonging use of yaba.

I think you are just a silly boy sitting somewhere in Dhaka who can't make friends or get a date and so has to piss everyone off here.

I see I touched a nerve. I have ten times more background, education and experience than you but I do not flaunt it. In 2 months on PDF you have given us a whole fictionalized biography.

I have been here not more than 2-3 weeks, you are just jealous of my looks thats all bro.

your posts do not reflect this . seem more the rants of a teen ager who is frustrated. at least have some logic in your arguments. also age , background , education , and experience do not go hand in hand with wisdom mate.

Yes i am narcissitic and a borderline psychopath and your point being? you just seem paranoid, thats all brother, you need professional help, too much paranoia can lead to psychosis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom