What's new

India's shame..

I don't know why Pakistani members are supporting Geelani. Maybe they don't know that in 2001 he had rejected Musharraf's four-point formula for Kashmir.

Nothing wrong with that. It does not make him anti Pakistani in fact make him more pro Pakistani.

Did you read the link ?

Was Musharraf anti-Pakistan ?

What’s it to you. We care for Kashmir and we care for Geelani

Geelani wasn't the proper sort.

Being a Communist Muslim Indian I am concerned for the Kashmiris, Kashmiri Muslims and humans generally. In the below thread of mine I have presented a permanent solution for the Kashmir issue which extends from Gaddafi's suggestion for the issue and I think Musharraf would have approved of it too :

Geelani wasn't the proper sort.

Being a Communist Muslim Indian I am concerned for the Kashmiris, Kashmiri Muslims and humans generally. In the below thread of mine I have presented a permanent solution for the Kashmir issue which extends from Gaddafi's suggestion for the issue and I think Musharraf would have approved of it too :

What do you mean “proper sort”? What is a “proper sort”? What gives you the right to decide what is a “proper sort”?

You are living in la la land. Why do think anybody should cares for your opinion or proposal? Being secular and communist are things of the past. The issue is very simple India is using overwhelming force to dominate a minority who does not want to be with India. The problems with Kashmiris is that among Muslims of the united sub continent they are one of the most docile and were led by leaders who could be easily bought out or had no integrity. Otherwise Kashmir would have been free many decades ago.

Last edited:
What do you mean “proper sort”? What is “proper sort”?
You are living in la last land. Why do think anybody should care for your proposal. Being secular and communist are things of the past.
He is just another Indian pleaser.

No matter how much he howl and cry, the love and respect Pakistan have for Geelani (RA) will not be faded.

What do you mean “proper sort”? What is a “proper sort”? What gives you the right as to what is a “proper sort”?

Did you know that the famous Srinagar landmark the Lal Chowk was named so by mostly Muslim leftists inspired by the Russian revolution and these people were in opposition to the Kashmir province's ( Hindu ) raja Hari Singh ? These people were the proper sort. And so are the current Kashmiri progressives like MY Tarigami and Shehla Rashid. Even the Abdullahs.

Geelani was a one-track mind who refused to listen to reason, even to your own Musharraf who had brought a good solution for the ten-year time period at least.

Why do think anybody should care for your opinion or proposal?

If you are a sensible person who not only wants the solution to Kashmir but also a longer-term broader one for India and Pakistan then you should care for my proposal. Read it once.

Being secular and communist are things of the past.

Communism is eternal.

Other wise Kashmir would have been free many decades ago.

You didn't factor in the political, social and military establishment in India who prevent some Kashmiris from taking away the province to either become an independent region or be part of Pakistan. Hence Musharraf's sensible proposal which assuages all three sides or my broader, longer-term solution.

Did you know that the famous Srinagar landmark the Lal Chowk was named so by mostly Muslim leftists inspired by the Russian revolution and these people were in opposition to the Kashmir province's ( Hindu ) raja Hari Singh ? These people were the proper sort. And so are the current Kashmiri progressives like MY Tarigami and Shehla Rashid. Even the Abdullahs.

Geelani was a one-track mind who refused to listen to reason, even to your own Musharraf who had brought a good solution for the ten-year time period at least.

If you are a sensible person who not only wants the solution to Kashmir but also a longer-term broader one for India and Pakistan then you should care for my proposal. Read it once.

Communism is eternal.

You didn't factor in the political, social and military establishment in India who prevent some Kashmiris from taking away the province to either become an independent region or be part of Pakistan. Hence Musharraf's sensible proposal which assuages all three sides or my broader, longer-term solution.

I can only laugh at you. Even the Chinese Communist Party is big capitalist organization of the world.

No wonder why Kashmiris continue to be enslaved by the Indians, they chose to be led by left wing leaders like the Abdullahs.

I don't know why Pakistani members are supporting Geelani. Maybe they don't know that in 2001 he had rejected Musharraf's four-point formula for Kashmir.
so you think we are indians ? he has every right to reject anything even he can reject merger with pakistan still he is hero

Back
Top Bottom