What's new

India's secret project in Himalayas?????

Indian Secret Antigravity Research Program and Ancient Mysticism

India has always been famed for its ancient intelligence and very advanced culture which was developed when Darwin’s ape were wandering. Now a days Indian defence research scientist and engineer are working for a top secret projects. According to some sources in Pune, well known for defence programs, scientists are tight lipped and say they can’t speak till 2012. What is going to happen in 2012 no one knows but they keep saying before any question is asked “I know nothing”. If you keep your ears on these whispers you will realize India has tested something no one wants to talk about. It is break through in conventional physics and traditional mechanical and aeronautical engineering. Still the question comes back why shoul all stay quiet till 2012? Where did antigravity technology come from? Strange activities are continuously being observed in Indian side of Himalayas. According to sources it was an planned diversion, it came from indigenous researcher that were started just after the nuclear test in Pokharan and based on some Ancient Indian texts. India must research forgotten technologies that were part of Indian History Ramayan and the Mahabharata. When quizzed further Indira Gandhi mentioned that like ancient days we should be able to fly effortlessly. India will most likely announce the discovery as part of peaceful innovation series. But obviously military applications can make conventional missiles and aircrafts. And if whispers are right, India may be changing the world by 2012 forever but why the magic year 2012? Why every thing is kept secret till then?

Yaar it would have been so much more entertaining if the secret project was a new type of cloaking device for agents in deep cover called "Mr. India"

:D

I hope Mr. India and shaktiman are also in making..will be great to see SHAKTIMAN and SUPERMAN acting as weirdos..:lol::lol:

Last edited:
I don't believe it, you can show me proof and I still won't believe it ^_^

- Douglas Adams (I think)

Hey guys, here comes the suggestion.

Can we make a thread on UFOs, Mystries in the world, Future science and all of that???....:azn:

If you all suggest then we can make a thread for it for all enthusiasts to have a contribution....iam sure we have hundreds of proof and stories around it...:smitten:

So what say???

Hey guys, here comes the suggestion.

Can we make a thread on UFOs, Mystries in the world, Future science and all of that???....:azn:

If you all suggest then we can make a thread for it for all enthusiasts to have a contribution....iam sure we have hundreds of proof and stories around it...:smitten:

So what say???

I am with you " shaktimaan"
:lol::lol:

I hope what India is making there works right.

If it malfunctions, the anti gravity device or w/e then i hope this does not effect the earths gravitational force. Other wise 2012 the world gona end.

The time line 2012 is also very intriguing.
Mayan calender also ends in 2012.

i hv said this many times where is IndianArmy, now i need his insights.

Indians delay the project for atmost 2-3 years just to be safe.

Or i go make myself a space ship :what:

Some people are making fun of it.
You shouldn't make fun of something until you are sure of the same.
:cheers:

Shaktiman Ghoom-ghoom ke marega...........
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me , what is so funny in this thread?
You know the Large Hadron Collider?
Scientists from around the world were working on it for years.
But when did it become news?Only when it was about to be started.
So there is nothing funny and who knows whats cooking inside the Himalayas..:azn:

Tell me , what is so funny in this thread?
You know the Large Hadron Collider?
Scientists from around the world were working on it for years.
But when did it become news?Only when it was about to be started.
So there is nothing funny and who knows whats cooking inside the Himalayas..:azn:

Large hadron collider??????????
Okey... tell me!!:pop::pop:

Back
Top Bottom