What's new

India's secret project in Himalayas?????

some say its based on the technology of vihamanas. i am sure all of you would have heard about it.

May be MR. SHAKTIMAAN.

:rofl::rofl:

secret super man project of USA.....
some licked pics....

ObamaSuperman.jpg

obama-superman-transform-alex-ross.jpg

barack_obama_superman_elect.jpg

Maya Calender is false.

However, I fear about the Ice age.

After every 4000 year both the poles start expanding. The cold region and Ice area expand phenomenally.

Russia, Canada, Upper part of Europe and Part of US are going to freeze soon.

For same reason US invaded Afghanistan in order to have foot hold in Central Asian Region.

Asia will be prosperous. Next Millennium is for Asia.

yes and Ms.Soniya gandhi along with MR. A.K. antony wer on board..:yahoo::yahoo:

Did they went there for just a ride or to tell Chinese tht dont give Nuclear Reactors to Pakistan or we will be forced to use our very Indigenous Home Grown Ufos to kick ur a**es . Just Kidding

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did they went there for just a ride or to tell Chinese tht dont give Nuclear Reactors to Pakistan or we will be forced to use our very Indigenous Home Grown Ufos to kick ur a**es . Just Kidding

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AM surprised!!! How do you know dat???? were you there with them??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maya Calender is false.

However, I fear about the Ice age.

After every 4000 year both the poles start expanding. The cold region and Ice area expand phenomenally.

Russia, Canada, Upper part of Europe and Part of US are going to freeze soon.

For same reason US invaded Afghanistan in order to have foot hold in Central Asian Region.

Asia will be prosperous. Next Millennium is for Asia.

Do not worry bro!! Gw is there to protect them from freezing, instead of it they will be drown..in their own houses.:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom