What's new

Indias Secret Anti-Gravity Tested In Himalayas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Invention sir..... No Plane works on anti gravit-propellsion system as of now... India is On its way to create a history.. well never underestimate a country, Anything can happen...

i never underestimate india....but creating history....ooooh well....best of luck....

Thank you sir.... It sure is a peaceful invention

Space-travel would become routine, as all the expense and danger of rocket technology is geared towards combatting the Earth's gravitation pull. By using the devices to raise fluids against gravity, and then conventional gravity to pull them back to earth against electricity-generating turbines, the devices could also revolutionize power generation.

I'll say this is all a pipe dream. And one of the images has a UFO. I mean... come on people.

This above paragraph says everything for me. This would violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics which is inviolable. I think people need to get a sense on reality here.

"Offering another explanation of the increased military and UFO presence in the Tarai region, Chinese UFO Roundup correspondent Chen Jilin reported a rumor that Extraterrestrials are in cooperation with the Chinese Communist Party and New Delhi to fend off an attack from Americans or Israelis. " This was quoted from first link.
Ridiculous claims and pathetic Experts :crazy:

Thanks for that... well as I already mentioned Its 100% truth that India is working on a secret... But According to UFO study in UK, They were the one who released the secret Project info.... They still dont know what the project is, but according to the the project was as above mentioned... and when asked about it, Indian scientists told They will not speak anything about it till 2012

Were these scientists taken to Mars and probed :rofl:

I'll say this is all a pipe dream. And one of the images has a UFO. I mean... come on people.

This above paragraph says everything for me. This would violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics which is inviolable. I think people need to get a sense on reality here.

hold a piece of rectangular paper in your hand. Bring the two opposite corners of the rectangular piece of paper together and make them touch each other. Now the distance between the two opposite corner is really zero... Bending space and time ..... Its really possible...... Dont ask me anything more, I dont have much knowledge about this myself.

hold a piece of rectangular paper in your hand. Bring the two opposite corners of the rectangular piece of paper together and make them touch each other. Now the distance between the two opposite corner is really zero... Bending space and time ..... Its really possible...... Dont ask me anything more, I dont have much knowledge about this myself.

isn't that how we used to make a paperplane.. i remember one even landed on my geography teacher's head .. uh shooooooot.. am i a scientist now ?????!!!!!!:woot: ..

Ether tech has been tested back in WW2.. failed miserably.. and the only gravity India might ever achieve is some yogi reaching nirvana.

Well id hope so.. Id be easy for me..
That way I can make sarcastic remarks about Indian fanboys and see the whole country laugh..

Dude, you're taking a construct in 2D and transforming it into 3D. That is one of the proposed faster than light technologies that MIGHT theoretically be possible but has not been implemented to ascertain its practical purpose yet. For that to be implemented with gravity, you need to get a unified theory of EM and gravitation, something which hasn't happened yet, and will probably not in a lifetime.

What you are suggesting is impossible. The 2nd law of thermodynamics is a mathematical certainty. You expend energy to lift the object (lets call it EA), then convert that potential energy into electricity (lets call it EB). The 2nd law of thermodynamics says that EA > EB. Not greater than or equal to, but greater than. Period. This leads me to believe that the original author has no freakin' clue what the hell he's talking about. He/she's just jumping to conclusions based on crude non-scientific speculation.

Well id hope so.. Id be easy for me..
That way I can make sarcastic remarks about Indian fanboys and see the whole country laugh..

do you honestly believe every indian takes this bs article seriously!?........i was just referring to your attitude regarding India.....lolz

I remeber watching this scene on a hollywood movied. I can't remember what was the name of that movie. Is that where you got this idea? We are having problems with Kaveri engine and we can't even fix those YET. ;) Having said that DRDO has nothing to do with this right? They are just college/university profesors trying new things?

Amaranth stop being a joke around, if you want to make us believe your claim provide a credible source or stop fooling around, not some cheap articles, If you say India have Anti-gravity technology than America have Time travel technology. End of discussion.

Amaranth stop being a joke around, if you want to make us believe your claim provide a credible source or stop fooling around, not some cheap articles, If you say India have Anti-gravity technology than America have Time travel technology. End of discussion.

am i reading a script of next sci-fi movie.. btw transformers- 2 is a must see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom