What's new

Indias Secret Anti-Gravity Tested In Himalayas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaranth stop being a joke around, if you want to make us believe your claim provide a credible source or stop fooling around, not some cheap articles, If you say India have Anti-gravity technology than America have Time travel technology. End of discussion.

Comeon, I opend this article to get more info on this project, not criticising me.... Well I found this one interesting... So If you are not iterested stop commenting on this.. And Who told I havet given any source, see the first page of this thread... have given 4 sources, I do not know how far they are credible...

Yup as an engineer i think that may happens coz i hve come across so many things which have anti bodies or anti behaviour to some things
Lenz law what u mentioned and Eddy currents in MOTORS are supporting it .
We can create force with the use of current

ANd anti gravity concept simply means to neutralize the gravity (meanz the down pull) so for it we need Equivalent force and the problem and research is this that how we produce that force

objectives : Always produce force which counteract the gravity

Wouldnt it be really awesoem if human race somehow invented anti-gravity stuff....the whole world would change....maybe starwars would come true...:wave:

Now at the bottom of all complex logics there are basic rules

And as i mentione above the obejktve

how this would be acheived

Current mat be the one option
ELectromagnetic waves be the second options
Electroptik be the third option
magnetic force be 4th one
and all others would be options what make force a vector quantity

this whole thing is something that has been in science text books for ages!
when a high powered circular ring shaped electromagnet is fed tremendous power...circular magnetic lines of force are produces which are perpendicular to the circumference(the thumb rule)...if an armature coil(or any conductor of high resistance is placed right above this...Eddy currents would be generated to neutralise the effect of the mangetic lines of force to bring back the agitated magnetic domains of the conductorto a lower potential level...the Eddy current's direction wouldbe opposite and these would flow in circular paths within the armature.
I might be slightly wrong...cus it's been a while i studied about this $hit.
but it is a totally useless anti-gravity technique as...
1)The Eddy currents generated 'eat up' the levitating body slowly(thus ..slots are made in the body to stop the circular flow paths of these currents)
2)too much power is required which makes it very costly...costlier than the standard way of levitating through an airfoil...incorporating Bernoulli's principle if i am not wrong.

Well INDIA MIGHT GET its advantage for short time but not fpr longer time

minnd it and think over it

this whole thing is something that has been in science text books for ages!
when a high powered circular ring shaped electromagnet is fed tremendous power...circular magnetic lines of force are produces which are perpendicular to the circumference(the thumb rule)...if an armature coil(or any conductor of high resistance is placed right above this...Eddy currents would be generated to neutralise the effect of the mangetic lines of force to bring back the agitated magnetic domains of the conductorto a lower potential level...the Eddy current's direction wouldbe opposite and these would flow in circular paths within the armature.
I might be slightly wrong...cus it's been a while i studied about this $hit.
but it is a totally useless anti-gravity technique as...
1)The Eddy currents generated 'eat up' the levitating body slowly(thus ..slots are made in the body to stop the circular flow paths of these currents)
2)too much power is required which makes it very costly...costlier than the standard way of levitating through an airfoil...incorporating Bernoulli's principle if i am not wrong.

oh my god what a fuuny statement . i think in INDIA u ppl only read some machine stuff
well just look at CONTROL SYSTEMS
who you would vectorized a counter produced force in that direction it simply means a mixture of electronik logic+ transducer + Meechanical force producer

Well no body can be rotate like rotor to produce eddy current
second it is not fissible and of no interst to rotate the body like centriptl or cntrifugal forces. as it would result in death only

Comeon, I opend this article to get more info on this project, not criticising me.... Well I found this one interesting... So If you are not iterested stop commenting on this.. And Who told I havet given any source, see the first page of this thread... have given 4 sources, I do not know how far they are credible...

hell noooooooo , i am loving it mate .. i have become a big fan of yours .... btw i am a big fan of speilberg too ( producer of transformers..) you ppl have creativity .. :cheers:

yes boy and what happened to indian defense in terms of building an ENGINE in the last 20 years..the kavelli was it for the LCA...and finally i heard that you said screw it let's just buy the engine of the shelf from the russians or the british!!

can't see you guys have a ball all on your own AMARNATH!! lol

hmmm.....Chinese invented first ever rocket however they are still not successful in developing the stealth technology, it's still on garage isnt it?. U cant just laugh at all our scientists just becuase some couldnt get the Kaveri right.

who knows...maybe one day our sceintists pull off the mother of all invention.all i can say to them is Good luck with ur project.

hmmm.....Chinese invented first ever rocket however they are still not successful in developing the stealth technology, it's still on garage isnt it?. U cant just laugh at all our scientists just becuase some couldnt get the Kaveri right.

who knows...maybe one day our sceintists pull off the mother of all invention.all i can say to them is Good luck with ur project.

:pakistan:

Well if they are being kidnaped by Alliens i am sure in return alliens will provide some thing to work with.:rofl:

Many nations have secret projects under progress( an am sure pakistan have atleast one too:rolleyes:) and this could one of India's.

Last edited:
oh my god what a fuuny statement . i think in INDIA u ppl only read some machine stuff
well just look at CONTROL SYSTEMS
who you would vectorized a counter produced force in that direction it simply means a mixture of electronik logic+ transducer + Meechanical force producer

huh?i have never seen so many technical terms in one line!

Well no body can be rotate like rotor to produce eddy current
second it is not fissible and of no interst to rotate the body like centriptl or cntrifugal forces. as it would result in death only

dude...Eddy currents are produced through Ac as well...
here read some of such experiments performed in labs...
Welcome to IEEE Xplore 2.0: Eddy current magnetic levitation. Models and experiments

Magnetic levitation by induced eddy currents in non-magnetic conductors and conductivity measurements

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom