What's new

India's Rupee: Asia's Worst-Performing Currency

Nothing wrong with India MANIPULATING her currency but it ticks off people when Indians deny that their country is doing it and yet they point fingers to other countries such as China for manipulating her currency when India herself is doing it.

again hapizzzz..deal with it....

Excellent news Hafizzzz - for a change!! Now watch our exports zoom and undercut all of yours! That's actually bad news for Pakistan! And unfortunately in your scramble to always show India in a bad light, you've screwed up big time!! :whistle:

That's a lot of egg on your face!
:girl_wacko:

Cheers!

I have yet to spot any Indian Goods outside of India !!! Lots of laugh

How do I know ?

You know better.........

:rofl:

My Indian friends often whine that countries around the world simply don't want any Indian Goods because they are all junks.
But there are places where you can find Indian Goods outside of India is in Supermarkets and Retail stores owned by Indians in IndiaTowns.

My Indian friends often whine that countries around the world simply don't want any Indian Goods because they are all junks.
But there are places where you can find Indian Goods outside of India is in Supermarkets and Retail stores owned by Indians in IndiaTowns.

Ya true... Nobody wants Indian goods

mahindra-xuv500-wallpaper.jpg

china-india-exports.gif

What China and other countries are doing is called "Peg" not currency "manipulating".

Again, more ignorance. China is pegging Yuan to dollar. i.e. keeping Yuan value low to dollar.

Nothing wrong with India MANIPULATING her currency but it ticks off people when Indians deny that their country is doing it and yet they point fingers to other countries such as China for manipulating her currency when India herself is doing it.

India China ..........currency..........
Does you country have a currency.................

can any of secular pdf member explain me how come this troller hafizz still a premium member and not yet banned???

can any of secular pdf member explain me how come this troller hafizz still a premium member and not yet banned???

You pay to become a premium member and then you can do whatever you want to. That is my understanding and I could be wrong. But from my experience here that is the case.

NEW DELHI: Depreciation in rupee is not a bad news for the Indian economy, though it will have some implications for the industry, says India's representative to the International Monetary Fund ( IMF) Arvind Virmani.

"I don't think depreciation of rupee hurts the Indian economy. When we have slowing economy and rupee depreciates, it is positive for India," he said in an interview to PTI.

However, Virmani admitted that falling rupee will definitely hurt those companies which have borrowed in the overseas markets.

Rupee depreciation not to hurt Indian economy: Arvind Virmani, IMF - The Economic Times

Hafizzz the great internet warrior, please take care of your family, you are so concerned about India alot. so much cry in every post. showing your bad attitude.....

You pay to become a premium member and then you can do whatever you want to. That is my understanding and I could be wrong. But from my experience here that is the case.

Once again talking nonsense.
I have not paid to be a premium member yet i am so you are wrong.
Secondly if you talk nonsense and abuse others you can be banned even if you are a premium member and thats a fact.
Your understanding is yet again wrong and your experience is wrong.
BTW - It doesnt say on Hafffiz avatar he is a premium member?

Back
Top Bottom