What's new

India's Revenge: RAW Attacks Cricketers in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As usual you've missed my point."

No. I haven't. Besides, you rarely make any point whatsoever.

roadrunner, you have some difficulty discerning human rights violations from acts of state-sponsored terrorism. Fortunately, the Dept. of State has just released it's mandated report for 2008 to assist you.

Please read-

2008 India Human Rights Report- U.S. Dept. of State

2008 Pakistan Human Rights Report- U.S. Dept. of State

"My point is that terrorism is fairly evenly spread out amongst all populations. You just hear more of one than the other."

Your point is very poorly made and, worse, wrong. There are clear loci of terrorism. Your opinion, uninformed as it is, doesn't qualify to make that determination.

"Global Patterns of Terror is a US publication..."

A strawman reflecting bias against America without accurate comment to substance. These are human rights violations to which you refer. Words mean something in internat'l diplomacy and aren't bandied about so loosely as you'd seemingly enjoy.

Choose your years of preference and reference ALL the relevant state department reports to review our commentary on events.

Actually, I don't care. You're damned near hopeless and beyond academic salvation.

Cricket? I know money and sound arguments. You know neither. Energon cleaned your clock...again.

How imbecile could the people out there to claim that it could be the handiwork of RAW when all the terrorists are clearly seen waiting for their friends in the streets of lahore for their fellow one's on a bike without any fear of police or army and even walking as if they are not holding klashnikov's and grenades but shopping bags.It can be seen clearly that they are pakistani's by their face and have no fear of being caught riding bikes and literally doing it on "dainke ki chot par".At liberty chowk they are walking like it's there home town and frankly to me it seems as if they were sent by ISI directed to kill a few srilankans and told that they wont be arrested otherwise why didn't they ran for cover after firing as there was a lot of police convoy with Srilankans.It is another drama by ISI to divert attention from Mumbai attack and to show that Pakistan is a victim which it definitely is of home grown terror.Otherwise it seems to me as a handiwork of Baitullah mesud as just a day before attack U.S. attacked him and killed 9 of them.Raw isn't distantly connected with it and it is just a crap plan of ISI to divert attantion.Guys terrorists sent by India wont be behaving like that.It is clearly visible in the video that they knew there isn't anyone to arrest them forget about killing.Shame on planners behind such a plan.And all those trying to put it on Raw remember there was a similar case a few months back of a bomb blast in lahore where there were reports of a raw agent behind it and the nexy day taliban took responsibility of it.So show the proof or just shut up.Besides all the weapons used by them were similar to mumbai terrorists like pistol on which is embedded a star and belongs to forentier pak army and same klashnikov's and grenades which I wont be surprised if turned out to be chinese as in mumbai.And lastly how can Pak miniter claim that it is handiwork of RAW just half an hour after the carnage.Pure BS out there.

How imbecile could the people out there to claim that it could be the handiwork of RAW when all the terrorists are clearly seen waiting for their friends in the streets of lahore for their fellow one's on a bike without any fear of police or army and even walking as if they are not holding klashnikov's and grenades but shopping bags.It can be seen clearly that they are pakistani's by their face and have no fear of being caught riding bikes and literally doing it on "dainke ki chot par".At liberty chowk they are walking like it's there home town and frankly to me it seems as if they were sent by ISI directed to kill a few srilankans and told that they wont be arrested otherwise why didn't they ran for cover after firing as there was a lot of police convoy with Srilankans.It is another drama by ISI to divert attention from Mumbai attack and to show that Pakistan is a victim which it definitely is of home grown terror.Otherwise it seems to me as a handiwork of Baitullah mesud as just a day before attack U.S. attacked him and killed 9 of them.Raw isn't distantly connected with it and it is just a crap plan of ISI to divert attantion.Guys terrorists sent by India wont be behaving like that.It is clearly visible in the video that they knew there isn't anyone to arrest them forget about killing.Shame on planners behind such a plan.And all those trying to put it on Raw remember there was a similar case a few months back of a bomb blast in lahore where there were reports of a raw agent behind it and the nexy day taliban took responsibility of it.So show the proof or just shut up.Besides all the weapons used by them were similar to mumbai terrorists like pistol on which is embedded a star and belongs to forentier pak army and same klashnikov's and grenades which I wont be surprised if turned out to be chinese as in mumbai.And lastly how can Pak miniter claim that it is handiwork of RAW just half an hour after the carnage.Pure BS out there.

Did you watch the IBN channel to get your intelligence from their intelligence chief. Seems like all the children in India are being brainwashed to tell evil deeds of ISI.:woot::rofl:

Did you watch the IBN channel to get your intelligence from their intelligence chief. Seems like all the children in India are being brainwashed to tell evil deeds of ISI.:woot::rofl:

Only difference is that in Pakistan the mullah's take over IBN's role to brainwash kids about RAW.

Only difference is that in Pakistan the mullah's take over IBN's role to brainwash kids about RAW.

Not going to disagree. BUT even Mullahs can find better reasons to back up their claims. :rofl:

And the funny part is that CNN gets its info from IBN, or they hagve some sort of partnership. We are talking about a top end channel.. and educated part of the Indian society. :lol:

Ya definitely now can you please provide me with some from your very own ISI to prove that RAW was behind it.And tell how did they reach the conclusion a few months back when RAW was blamed and the next day taliban accepted they did it.As also please tell me "ignorant" as to why were they walking as if they are going for a routine walk and waiting for their partner on a bike.Common everyone who saw the footage know that they were aware that they are not going to be chased.Howzzat now.It was clearly ISI plan.

Not going to disagree. BUT even Mullahs can find better reasons to back up their claims. :rofl:

And the funny part is that CNN gets its info from IBN, or they hagve some sort of partnership. We are talking about a top end channel.. and educated part of the Indian society. :lol:

Its CNN-IBN.

Well what exactly are you finding funny with CNN-IBN. I would request you to stop watching both Times NOW and CNN-IBN, one has Rupert and another has CNN. Watch NDTV. Its better off and be on alert and try to switch off when Burkha Datt, she is DUMB.

LOL. "Global Patterns of Terrorism" report. That sounds highly neutral. :rofl:

Your posts are something else, Iowe, but always a source of high amusement.

Publications generally tend to write with an angle.

There's no doubts Muslims have their own fair share of terrorists and terrorism. That is undeniable. However, so does virtually every other group.

Hindus have their Gujerat, Samjhutas, burning Christian churches, Kashmir violence, the list is endless. The world simply couldn't care less about Indians.

Muslims are more interconnected, plus tend to have oil resources.

When you look at terrorism, it's pretty much evenly spread.

I would also pose another question here. In some countries racist murders claim the lives of more victims than terrorism. Aren't racist murders more of a national security risk than terrorism then? Just a question to ponder.

What part of 90 percent dont you understand?

When so much death and destruction takes place during a single year, and given that 90% of that horror was unleashed by Muslim terrorists

Ya definitely now can you please provide me with some from your very own ISI to prove that RAW was behind it.And tell how did they reach the conclusion a few months back when RAW was blamed and the next day taliban accepted they did it.As also please tell me "ignorant" as to why were they walking as if they are going for a routine walk and waiting for their partner on a bike.Common everyone who saw the footage know that they were aware that they are not going to be chased.Howzzat now.It was clearly ISI plan.

Your childish brainwashed theories are not worth discussing.. but here is a try.

First of all, no official report has been provided by the Pakistani government of the RAW involvement in this act. However, there are pre-intelligence reports that such incident could happen (CID Report, you can find the thread here), and that is before the incident provided to the Governor of Punjab but no action was taken to beef up the security, due to incompetence and power struggle, judges issue, etc..

They were walking? And you base this on a few clips that were stolen from the Geo News to propagate the matter and blame it on the Pakistan Sena (Government?). The incident took place in a matter of 15 minutes max, this is between police and the terrorists.. NOT the Sri Lankan bus, if it had been more than 1 minutes the players wouldn't have come out alive.

Your wild theories make me laugh! Wasn't it the Mumbai terrorists who were walking throughout Delhi killing foreigners, asking for passports, walking in the train stations? So your same theory can by applied and be said that RAW did the attack?

STOP WATCHING INDIAN MASALA NEWS!

In Pakistan, majority of the people dont even know what RAW is :bounce:

Your childish brainwashed theories are not worth discussing.. but here is a try.

First of all, no official report has been provided by the Pakistani government of the RAW involvement in this act. However, there are pre-intelligence reports that such incident could happen (CID Report, you can find the thread here), and that is before the incident provided to the Governor of Punjab but no action was taken to beef up the security, due to incompetence and power struggle, judges issue, etc..

They were walking? And you base this on a few clips that were stolen from the Geo News to propagate the matter and blame it on the Pakistan Sena (Government?). The incident took place in a matter of 15 minutes max, this is between police and the terrorists.. NOT the Sri Lankan bus, if it had been more than 1 minutes the players wouldn't have come out alive.

Your wild theories make me laugh! Wasn't it the Mumbai terrorists who were walking throughout Delhi killing foreigners, asking for passports, walking in the train stations? So your same theory can by applied and be said that RAW did the attack?

You Pakistani people out here on PDF never put any proof to bolster your claim and you are calling my remarks childish????

As far as you are saying that Mumbai terrorists were "walking" they were within hotel and there were no well equiped police out there.They were not walking like "shenshah's" on streets in broad daylight when Srilankans were provided highest possible security.It is clear there was no one following them due to fear or pre-planned.They went on motorcycles.Now let me explain this point.No terrrorist would like to use bikes as they can be easily shooted from behind if any police was following them.So was it that they knew no body would be following them.Otherwise why did they used bikes.
You are clean bowled again.

STOP WATCHING PAK TV CHANNELS THEY DONT HAVE ANY DISTANT RELATIONS WITH TRUTH.

Last edited by a moderator:
You Pakistani people out here on PDF never put any proof to bolster your claim and you are calling my remarks childish????

As far as you are saying that Mumbai terrorists were "walking" they were within hotel and there were no well equiped police out there.They were not walking like "shenshah's" on streets in broad daylight when Srilankans were provided highest possible security.It is clear there was no one following them due to fear or pre-planned.They went on motorcycles.Now let me explain this point.No terrrorist would like to use bikes as they can be easily shooted from behind if any police was following them.So was it that they knew no body would be following them.Otherwise why did they used bikes.
You are clean bowled again.

STOP WATCHING PAK TV CHANNELS THEY DONT HAVE ANY DISTANT RELATIONS WITH TRUTH.

Dude, Seriously grow up!

According to your statement, when terrorists went through the sea to mumbai like shehanshahs and despite having the intelligence that the terrorist can attack mumbai, still your highly capable navy was unable to stop them..so was it that they knew "no body will stop them getting into mumbai"

AND STOP WATCHING STARPLUS...ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom