What's new

India's Response Was Like Extending a Blank Cheque: Nepal

Pakistan sends 'beef masala' packets to Hindu majority Nepal

After the devastating earthquake in Nepal claimed over over 5000 lives and left a large part of the population homeless, a number of countries rushed to assist the nation with relief and rescue work. From medical assistance to food, each government has tried to contribute in their own way.

Pakistan’s aid included around 2,000 meals, ready-to-eat packs and bottled water. But this relief effort from Pakistan took an unpleasant turn after some of the food packets sent in reportedly contained beef, according to a report by The Daily Mail.

Nepal, being a predominantly Hindu country, has banned cow slaughter.

Indian doctors from the medical team sent to Nepal found the food packets that were labeled ‘beef masala’, continues the report.

Dr. Balwinder Singh was quoted by The Daily Mail saying, "When we reached the airport to collect the food items from Pakistan, we found packets of ready-to-eat meals, including packets of 'beef masala'. There were other food items too. We did not touch the Pakistani aid."

Another unnnamed doctor said that most people were not aware of the contents of the packets, according to the report.

This development has the potential to snowball into a religious controversy as Nepal was an officially Hindu state until recently.

Already, this issue has lead to outrage on social media.

Pakistan sends 'beef masala' packets to Hindu majority Nepal - Firstpost

Nepal launches inquiry as Pakistan sends 'beef masala' as food aid

2825870B00000578-0-image-a-16_1430345812152.jpg

HUMAN FACE OF PAKISTAN

Don't bring this topic here. It has been discussed in another thread.Damn!:offpost:
Pakistan sends 'beef masala' packets to Hindu majority Nepal

2825870B00000578-0-image-a-16_1430345812152.jpg

HUMAN FACE OF PAKISTAN
on topic:Good work. I think Indians will be more connected than any other as both country have same religion majority i.e Hinduism.

Didn't find more appropriate thread to share this image so posting here:

CEF-D0uUIAAqRTW.jpg:large

From Kathmandu, this great shot just came in of American V-22 Ospreys landing to join the relief effort.

Didn't find more appropriate thread to share this image so posting here:

CEF-D0uUIAAqRTW.jpg:large

From Kathmandu, this great shot just came in of American V-22 Ospreys landing to join the relief effort.
Next on the IAF's shopping list? :D:D:D

(if you believe the rumours that are circulating )

We shouldn't leave any stone unturn to save our Nepali brothers...... I would request here every Indians to make donations thru some reliable channel......

Don't bring this topic here. It has been discussed in another thread.Damn!:offpost:

on topic:Good work. I think Indians will be more connected than any other as both country have same religion majority i.e Hinduism.
don't be stupid, which religion was in yemen :cuckoo::pissed:

Back
Top Bottom