What's new

indias-problematic-subsonic-nirbhay-cruise-missile-to-be-tested-again

:rofl: u have got yr answers.....

Beta nakal k lea bhi akal ki zarurat hoti ha.
lol, beta khabu missile ka engine dekha hai? nahi dekha na ? ask india they will show you..... lol, when you cant make thing , you don't know how it works and how to show. lol .....

Come when you able to show the radar of your missile....... lol...... just paper writing don't make things..... Bunch of failed students don't even know where are fuel tank of missile is.

Funny how Indians make such claims without proof.
Tell you what. Building a miniature jet engines cost a lot and not feasible to build if you only want to use it for 100-200 cruise missiles. Such as in Pakistan's case, we only wanted miniature jet engines for a few hundred cruise missiles and it was readily available from open market. So there was no point in trying to make own. The policy saved money and time.
Yeah India does it,they started building own miniature jet engine for cruise missile nirbhay, but where is the engine after so many years? And so much expenditure? Nirbay still flies with Russian engine.
And no it's not about being indigenous or learning curve. Your DRDO is a business entity and too many private enterprise rely on them for making money Thats why they tend to overly complicate pretty much every defense project.
In Pakistan we don't reinventing the wheel,if it is available, we will buy and integrate into our systems and only build the absolutely essential, such as mission control softwares and firmware which you can't buy off the shelf.
We take great pride in the cost effectiveness , functionality, ease of manufacturing and maintenance of our missiles and how quickly the get built and deployed.
You want gold medals for overly complicating your projects, that's fine,that's not what Pakistan does.

Most of you things are painted only or Lic assembly. Self Dependency , is yet to achieve for you. Not complicated wanted to make 100% best, no sub standard things enter into army.

Moreover India is Graduating from Turbo Russian Engine to JET Engine.... While you will stuck to Old Tech for next 10-15 yrs.....

Right now , Indian engines are getting used in missile.

Last edited:
lol, beta khabu missile ka engine dekha hai? nahi dekha na ? ask india they will show you..... lol, when you cant make thing , you don't know how it works and how to show. lol .....

Come when you able to show the radar of your missile....... lol...... just paper writing don't make things..... Bunch of failed students don't even know where are fuel tank of missile is.

Most of you things are painted only or Lic assembly. Self Dependency , is yet to achieve for you. Not complicated wanted to make 100% best, no sub standard things enter into army.

Moreover India is Graduating from Turbo Russian Engine to JET Engine.... While you will stuck to Old Tech for next 10-15 yrs.....
Really? So where is Lagu Shakti and Kaveri engines?
Nirhay still flying or trying to fly with NPO engine as Laghu Shakti failed.
Likewise Kaveri failed miserably and Tejas flying with foreign engine.
On the other hand we do it a lit cheaper and quicker. Babur and Raad flying successfully with NPO engines and JF-17 flying with RD-93.
As long as it is available and works reliably er don't try to build it.
India tries and fails.

When i show skeptism on our contribution to brahmos after third test in this forum,i got banned from further discussions by moderator. I still believes that we are yet master the art of flying cruise missiles and our succes on brahmos is only because of combined effort of russan tech and indian money.

Sorry my fellow country men,pakistan does have a working subsonic smart cruise missile no matter weather it is stealed or copied or purchased from outside.

What martyr? Isn't that a pic of the poster?
Capt. Akash Rabbani Shaheed:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

http://www.voice.pk/videos/story-of...shaheed-first-martyr-of-operation-zarb-e-azb/

http://hilal.gov.pk/index.php/layouts/item/102-in-love-of-pakistan-capt-akash-aftab-rabbani-shaheed

The sudden beautiful drizzling marked with mystic fragrance brought a pleasant change in weather in the spacious ground of Frontier Force ( FF) Center Abbotabad, where mortal remains of Capt Akash Aftab Rabbani (Shaheed) was placed for Namaz-e- Janaza. The day will be remembered for many years as everyone in the city wanted to attend the funeral of shaheed, which caused massive traffic jam and the funeral turned into a big gathering.

A smartly turned-out contingent presented last salute and the burial was performed in local graveyard with full military honour and religious fervour.

It was my fifth day in Miranshah and I was acquainting myself with new environment before the commencement of Operation Zarb-e- Azb. After having brief round of the area, I entered into the office, where later on I spent most of the time during my stay. In the office, I saw a young, fair looking SSG officer, who was deeply busy in his laptop and was simultaneously getting information from another officer sitting across the table. I greeted in a loud voice and the young SSG Captain warmly returned my greetings with a smile and firm hand grip. His broad and curious eyes were looking quite attractive on his face. I sat beside him on the sofa and saw his name tag “Rabbani” on his commando uniform.

The other officer left the office for a while and we started informal talk. “Rabbani is your name,” I asked referring to his name tag on his uniform. “No sir, this is my family surname and my name is Akash,” replied Capt. “Where are you from,” I again asked and not knowing the reason of my curiosity and taking unusual interest in his personality. “Sir ! I am from Abbotabad and passed out with 123 PMA Long Course,” he replied. We kept discussing various aspects of upcoming operation over a military-styled tea break until the other officer returned. Capt Rabbani stood up and told him about the marking of all important locations on the maps and offered his further help if needed.

After he left, my stream of thinking took me to probable outcomes of the operation which also included martyrdom of anyone among these young soldiers, who were determined to crush the ugly head of terrorism. Pak Army was all set to commence the operation in North Waziristan Agency (NWA), which had been turned into the epicenter of terrorism and hub of heinous crimes for the last decade or so.

Capt Akash Rabbani along with his Commando Battalion reached Miranshah three days before we met for the first time. This short and memorable meeting established my strong relationship with Capt Rabbani. We would meet almost every day as operational activities were getting momentum. After air strikes in various areas of North Waziristan, ground offensive was launched on 30 June to clear the area in Miranshah. Butt Marka was the last place known as the most notorious hideout of the terrorists in the city and Rabbani's Battalion was given responsibility to clear the area. It was 8th July and I reached there to embed my camera team with the troops so that live operational activity can be recorded. I saw Capt Rabbani, who was leading troops from the front. He warmly hugged me with a smile on his face after the operation was completed.

And in next phase of operation on 15th July, in Boya Degan (Mirali), Capt Rabbani was assigned a mission to clear off area from the terrorists. In completion of the assigned tasks, he led his men from the front and in due course, embraced shahadat while fighting fearlessly against the ferocious terrorists. He undoubtedly wrote a glorious chapter of Zarb-e-Azb with his blood and left lasting impression for others to follow.

I was listening to Dr. Aftab Rabbani, father of Capt Akash Rabbani, who was narrating various events of Akash's life in a very composed manner. Akash was born on 20th October 1990. He was very sharp and intelligent since childhood. His elder brother, Dr Danish is doing house job in Ayub Medical College, whereas younger sister is a student of 2nd year in the same college. Dr Aftab told that his father was inspired by Allama Iqbal therefore, when Akash was born, he was given this name keeping in view the depth and universality coupled with a sweet sense of a romance. Following the foot prints of his family, Kashi (nick of Akash) also scored high marks in Matriculation and FSc and had a chance to easily clinch a seat in a medical college to become a doctor. But, he was destined to bring laurels for his parents, and the country, in a unique way therefore profession of arms turned his ultimate passion into his destiny. His performance was remarkable in PMA and he was commissioned on 19 April 2011 in 47 Field Artillery, which was stationed at Kharian. His performance remained outstanding during his basic course, but his motivation took him to Special Services Group (SSG) to pursue his carrier. He joined SSG in 2013 and after successful training, he joined 4 Commando at Tarbela. His unit was tasked to spearhead operation Zarb- e- Azb in North Waziristan Agency.

Recalling his memories, Dr. Aftab Rabbani, who is also a professor of medicines at Ayub Medical College, said Kashi was very loving son, caring brother and a sincere friend. He held a large social circle of friends, who always feel his absence and share his cherished memories.

While expressing his feelings Dr. Aftab told that initially it was extremely difficult to reconcile the reality of his Shahadat, but the respect and privilege rendered by the people and Army, has given a tremendous determination and sense of pride to Akash's mother and other family members. “Akash has become my introduction and identity, wherever I go,” he said proudly.

While concluding his remarks, he uttered with grief and sorrow that he feels pity about a section of society that try to confuse the nation regarding ongoing operation against terrorists to undermine the sacrifices of our sons. He wished that the whole nation should stand united behind the forces to bring lasting peace in Pakistan.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1119784

Last edited:

Right now , Indian engines are getting used in missile.
yeah yeah sure sure:yahoo:

Really? So where is Lagu Shakti and Kaveri engines?
Nirhay still flying or trying to fly with NPO engine as Laghu Shakti failed.
Likewise Kaveri failed miserably and Tejas flying with foreign engine.
On the other hand we do it a lit cheaper and quicker. Babur and Raad flying successfully with NPO engines and JF-17 flying with RD-93.
As long as it is available and works reliably er don't try to build it.
India tries and fails.
Well, Both are present like your WS-13 A /B / C / D/ E/ F/G /H /I /J /K engine series. of JFT is failed ......... and u used RD-93 and we used American. but our Engine R&D is going on and will help in future.

Also the Missiles is tested with Jet Engine and not Turbofan , Shakti Engine is not failed.......Its flight Control Software need modifications.

Well someone sanction you , u will understand the importance of self building. No Nation become Powerful without its own manufacturing of major components.

yeah yeah sure sure:yahoo:
:) opps I forget to tell , Indian missiles uses JET engine, What about PAK missile? still uses old turbo FAN engine ? Oh I forget you don't know about missile engine also ......:haha::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:

Well, Both are present like your WS-13 A /B / C / D/ E/ F/G /H /I /J /K engine series. of JFT is failed ......... and u used RD-93 and we used American. but our Engine R&D is going on and will help in future.

Also the Missiles is tested with Jet Engine and not Turbofan , Shakti Engine is not failed.......Its flight Control Software need modifications.

Well someone sanction you , u will understand the importance of self building. No Nation become Powerful without its own manufacturing of major components.

:) opps I forget to tell , Indian missiles uses JET engine, What about PAK missile? still uses old turbo FAN engine ? Oh I forget you don't know about missile engine also ......:haha::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha:
only brahmos goes, nirbhay is a subsonic missile like Babur.

Back
Top Bottom