What's new

indias-problematic-subsonic-nirbhay-cruise-missile-to-be-tested-again

and while yr nirbhay is a stolen tech of babur.
Yes , by this at least you can know how Engine Look like and work, What is radar look like and what other components goes in missile and work and their parameter.

till now u even don't know what your missile engine look like....... Alien tech Highly classified.

Or like the level of talentless and incompetent indian scientific base who even after years of stolen tech can even make it fly.:rofl:

We get it already, you are not the most erudite of posters around, but please stop it already.
I'm feeling embarrassed for you.:coffee:

Yes , by this at least you can know how Engine Look like and work, What is radar look like and what other components goes in missile and work and their parameter.

till now u even don't know what your missile engine look like....... Alien tech Highly classified.
why dont u ask yr scientists.:rofl:

why dont u ask yr scientists.:rofl:
lol, our scientist shows by pic not unlike urs which don't know anything, and say quite.. lol .... super hot......

care to show your missile engine, if its matches our missile engine ? Oh forget , since you don't know where engine is located in missile , how can you show it. lol......

lol, our scientist shows by pic not unlike urs which don't know anything, and say quite.. lol .... super hot......

care to show your missile engine, if its matches our missile engine ? Oh forget , since you don't know where engine is located in missile , how can you show it. lol......
lol excuses excuses excuses..........Yr scientific base is so pathetic that even after years of babur's stolen technology they cant even fly it. U guys should give up..u dont have the talent and mastery that of Pakistan's.

lol excuses excuses excuses..........Yr scientific base is so pathetic that even after years of babur's stolen technology they cant even fly it. U guys should give up..u dont have the talent and mastery that of Pakistan's.
Bhai if it is stolen, show your missile engine and components na? why cannot show your missile engines? U know about your missile radar ? show your missile radar ?

PAK are one which can even claimed failed missile test , successful....

our Scientist showed engine etc, Now asked your Scientist , where is engine placed and what is radar.....lol

Last edited:
Bhai if it is stolen, show your missile engine and components na? why cannot show your missile engines? U know about your missile radar ? show your missile radar ?

PAK are one which can even claimed failed missile test , successful....

our Scientist showed engine etc, Now asked your Scientist , where is engine placed and what is radar.....lol
thats why i said ask yr scientists. There is already plenty of data in internet abt Babur. Below video will tell u yr answers as well as answers to those questions too that u may ask later. As u can see its based on Tomahawk.

Now the question is why havnt yr government or scientists have revealed abt Nirbhay, its technology n chronology?

thats why i said ask yr scientists. There is already plenty of data in internet abt Babur. Below video will tell u yr answers as well as answers to those questions too that u may ask later. As u can see its based on Tomahawk

Now the question is why havnt yr government or scientists have revealed abt Nirbhay, its technology n chronology?

I can se only exterior , nothing interior, come with engine Design / radar Design/ and specifications of components. Its not your fault you don't know about component specification, as you haven't made it

can you tell youe missile radar is ROUND, SQARE ? how many receivers etc?

Last edited:
I can se only exterior , nothing interior, come with engine Design / radar Design/ and specifications of components. Its not your fault you don't know about component specification, as you haven't made it

:rofl: u have got yr answers.....

Beta nakal k lea bhi akal ki zarurat hoti ha.

You really expect such sensitive details openly available on internet? Just to impress some Indians.
Every country has different policy, Pakistan acts on nuclear ambiguity and keeps the enemy guessing

You really expect such sensitive details openly available on internet? Just to impress some Indians.
Every country has different policy, Pakistan acts on nuclear ambiguity and keeps the enemy guessing
NO

Designing develop and infrastructure is totality difference level. Pakistan still lack to make a single one.

Pakistan all technology base on copy of other tested technology i.e aircraft's ships and missiles.

I will appreciate if pakistan will make and design anything in inhouse.

may be PAk have money issue. still i would like to know if PAK will start designing ships fighter plane and so on.

On topic :- sooner later Nirbhay gonna fulfil our requirements. best of luck of testing

Last edited:
NO

Designing develop and infrastructure is totality difference level. Pakistan still lack to make a single one.

Pakistan all technology base on copy of other tested technology i.e aircraft's ships and missiles.

may be PAk have money issue. still i would like to know if PAK will start designing ships fighter plane and so on.

On topic :- sooner later Nirbhay gonna fulfil our requirements. best of luck of testing
Funny how Indians make such claims without proof.
Tell you what. Building a miniature jet engines cost a lot and not feasible to build if you only want to use it for 100-200 cruise missiles. Such as in Pakistan's case, we only wanted miniature jet engines for a few hundred cruise missiles and it was readily available from open market. So there was no point in trying to make own. The policy saved money and time.
Yeah India does it,they started building own miniature jet engine for cruise missile nirbhay, but where is the engine after so many years? And so much expenditure? Nirbay still flies with Russian engine.
And no it's not about being indigenous or learning curve. Your DRDO is a business entity and too many private enterprise rely on them for making money Thats why they tend to overly complicate pretty much every defense project.
In Pakistan we don't reinventing the wheel,if it is available, we will buy and integrate into our systems and only build the absolutely essential, such as mission control softwares and firmware which you can't buy off the shelf.
We take great pride in the cost effectiveness , functionality, ease of manufacturing and maintenance of our missiles and how quickly the get built and deployed.
You want gold medals for overly complicating your projects, that's fine,that's not what Pakistan does.

NO

Yet here we are with a nuclear arsenal, jets, cruise missiles standing up and countering india

And here you are with a long line of turds from insas to Lca

Back
Top Bottom