What's new

India's possible war deployment

1. Ofcourse we remember 1962 China war and don't deny that we were defeated badly. Looking back we feel that it was a good lesson for us as our leaders fresh from freedom movement, were living on high ideals of Gandian non-violence.

2. Indian judiciary system is very strong and we know that finally justice will be done to Rizwan family. Just wait for the final outcome. Don't jump your guns too early.

3. Please take history books out and look at the map of Sikh Kingdom and then write again on what all areas would be part of Khalistan. On a lighher note I don't have very high opinion about Pakistani policy makers as they always end up making blunder after blunder. They never know long term repercussions of their actions.

RK
One thing that Haunts the GOP is the Support it had given to Al Qaeda and Co and others like LeT. It has come back to haunt them. The USA has committed more blunders than Pakistan this way, maybe it rubbed off on the GOP!

Last edited:
Personally, I have no problems with India.

And I think, China seeks no war with India either. A war between nuclear-armed states is extremely dangerous and a lose-lose situation for everyone involved.

why i am feeling that few of the members really want war with India, :agree: ,you know what am i talking about;)
for them i have massage' don't be so eager for war, one bullet in the air n you will be saving your *****'

In 1971 irrevocable damage was done to Pakistan. Let us forget all other points. But 1971's damage is enough for Pakistan to take a revenge. All hypocrites should think what Pakistan lost in 1971. A new nation, as a new born baby, helpless, was victimized by hindustan a country 8 times bigger than Pakistan in all aspect. Now if Pakistan had done so, would india ever forget the pain? Nobody wants war, but here under the present circumstances and to resist akhanda bharatiya aggression and to survive Pakistan has to do something to india so that this source of tension will vanish for ever.

I said it before, hindustan's abadi matlab Pakistan's barbadi.

To create something new, we need to destroy the old. I am not a spokes person of Pakistan. But what Zaid Hamid says is 100% correct.

And during war, who dies? Who kills? Bhgawan Sri Krisna told in Gita to Arjuna that he would never kill anyone in the war, it is only Vishnu who kills, Arjuna is just a nimitta. According to that logic, Ajmal killed none also. Vishnu killed. And they were not even killed. Atma amar hain. Soul cannot die. It just changes the outfit, the body. Sometimes, it goes to Vishnu and merges with Paramatma.

All kautilyas of india must not forget Gita this time.

why i am feeling that few of the members really want war with India, :agree: ,you know what am i talking about;)
for them i have massage' don't be so eager for war, one bullet in the air n you will be saving your *****'

we are in war situation since 47,pakistan borned fighting a war,
if india had got the problems wich got pakistan india wouldn,t be india now

In 1971 irrevocable damage was done to Pakistan. Let us forget all other points. But 1971's damage is enough for Pakistan to take a revenge. All hypocrites should think what Pakistan lost in 1971. A new nation, as a new born baby, helpless, was victimized by hindustan a country 8 times bigger than Pakistan in all aspect. Now if Pakistan had done so, would india ever forget the pain? Nobody wants war, but here under the present circumstances and to resist akhanda bharatiya aggression and to survive Pakistan has to do something to india so that this source of tension will vanish for ever.

I said it before, hindustan's abadi matlab Pakistan's barbadi.

To create something new, we need to destroy the old. I am not a spokes person of Pakistan. But what Zaid Hamid says is 100% correct.

And during war, who dies? Who kills? Bhgawan Sri Krisna told in Gita to Arjuna that he would never kill anyone in the war, it is only Vishnu who kills, Arjuna is just a nimitta. According to that logic, Ajmal killed none also. Vishnu killed. And they were not even killed. Atma amar hain. Soul cannot die. It just changes the outfit, the body. Sometimes, it goes to Vishnu and merges with Paramatma.

All kautilyas of india must not forget Gita this time.

Don't worry, we not only remember Geeta, we recite it almost everyday. Looks like you got a new copy of Geeta lately...Good. Keep it my friend. It will help you in difficult time...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RK

Back
Top Bottom