What's new

India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

Status
Not open for further replies.
In China, street vendors sell fried cockroaches.....maggots......rats......etc. Well, you get the picture.

LOL, I have lived in China my whole life, and I have never seen one of those things being openly sold anywhere. :lol:

Fetus soup anyone:bad:

Warning, disturbing pictures!

Chinese Eat Baby Soup | EUTimes.net

That is an urban legend that has been proven wrong a long time ago. :lol: It was in fact fake and part of an art exhibit that was designed to be shocking.

Do They Eat Babies in China? - Urban Legends

Try again. :azn:

The title seems to fit Indians perfectly.

Not content to be at the very bottom of the world (behind even Africa) in social indicators, they must show their true nature on a regular basis. :lol:

You don't have to be a detective to detect the uploader's nationality.Some comments from his channel:

Looks like he is from Land of the pure.:pakistan:

Why shoot the messenger, I am sure he wasn't the guy behind the camera......better stay on the topic.

i wouldn't be laughing. They are poor people. In Pakistan, there was news that poor people love meat so much that they digged a dead human body out of the ground and ate his meat. In Saudi Arabia, rich people eat a dessert lizard. In Thailand, poor, middle class, rich, all eat rats.

The title seems to fit Indians perfectly.

Not content to be at the very bottom of the world (behind even Africa) in social indicators, they must show their true nature on a regular basis. :lol:

There are only 2 countries in the world even Africans look down on. Once is Afghanistan. The other is India.

LOL, I have lived in China my whole life, and I have never seen one of those things being openly sold anywhere. :lol:
Same goes with rats too.Even I have not seen rats being sold in streets of Bihar.:azn:
By the way that particular caste will eat rat after 100 years too !!It's in their blood like normal chinese.;)

Beijing is pretty rich. They can afford all sorts of exotic foods. Too bad Indians can't. Remember, the average Beijinger is 10 times richer than the average Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom