What's new

India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeez! The claptrap we have to put up with here! PDF is sure heading South with such 'intellectuals' on its forums!

Pathetic! :tdown:

LOL, so innocent! As if you were not flaming us in that other thread just now. :lol:

That is the dirtiest thing in the world.Just imagine if you confused that with a sausage.:china:
_42119780_ox_penis_203x300afp.jpg

"Donkey," says Nancy. "Good for the skin..."

She guides me round the penis platter.

"Snake. Very potent. They have two penises each."

I did not know that.

Deer-blood cocktail
:rofl::rofl:

Not as a food, but used for medicinal purposes, as an "aphrodisiac".

Now don't tell me that Indians are eating rats and corpses for medicinal purposes. :no:

Mmm, rodents! China feasts on rat infestation
Fine vermin dining; zoo fauna food fiddle; ramen-broth bathing
By Brian Tracey Associate editor

Tired of fast food? Well, now you can travel to China and try some "pest food." As the country suffers from a plague of a reported 2 billion rats displaced by a flooded lake, many of the creepy creatures are being trucked from central China to the booming south to end up in fancy restaurant dishes, Chinese media reported.

Rats had been doing a roaring trade thanks to strong supply over the last two weeks, the China News Service quoted vendors as saying.

"Recently there have been a lot of rats... Guangzhou people are rich and like to eat exotic things, so business is very good," it quoted a vendor as saying, referring to the capital of Guangdong province, where people are reputed to eat anything that moves.

Some vendors, who declined to reveal their names, had asked people from a village in Hunan province, near Dongting Lake, to sell them live rats, the Beijing News said Monday.

"The buyers offered 6 yuan [79 cents] for a kilogram [2.2 pounds], but as to where they will sell the rats, they would not say," the newspaper quoted a local resident as saying, adding that villagers had to catch the rats alive.

Some Guangdong restaurants were promoting "rat banquets," charging 136 yuan ($18) for one kilogram of rat meat, the newspaper said.

But the restaurants denied their rats came from Hunan.
Advertise | AdChoices

Local governments in Hunan have been grappling with the rats, which had already destroyed 6,200 square miles of crops and could spread disease, according to media reports.

A lack of snakes, also a popular dish in the south, and owls, a traditional Chinese medicine, was held partly responsible.

Scientists have also blamed China's massive Three Gorges Dam project and climate change for the Hunan rodents' flight to dry land.

So apparently the solution boils down to: If you can't beat them, eat them.

Mmm, rodents! China feasts on rat infestation - Business - Small business - What Were They Thinking? - msnbc.com
Even infected rodents:yuk:Truly horrible.

Not my title but obviously the practice takes place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Now don't tell me that Indians are eating rats and corpses for medicinal purposes. :no:

In China, street vendors sell fried cockroaches.....maggots......rats......etc. Well, you get the picture.

Yes, that is in their nature.

They are in fact best known for having more starvation/poverty than the entire continent of Africa. :azn: And also for their caste system.

They are a tribal group. Their name literally means, rat hunters:lol: And not even 1% Hindus eat rats let alone 97%. Heck more than 50% are vegetarian!

Its a delicacy in China. No surprises there though:lol:

800px-Rat_meat_dishes.jpg

Rat meat with vegetables, Yangshuo, Guangxi

You don't have to be a detective to detect the uploader's nationality.Some comments from his channel:

SupportNawaz

SupportNawaz (3 days ago)
support PML-N Nawaz for safere pakistan
baragowah1

baragowah1 (2 months ago)
FORGET ppp pml-n join PTI and vote IMRAN KHAN
mehartariqali

mehartariqali (2 months ago)
janab khair mubarak towano vi eid mubarak
iqbalgulmemon

iqbalgulmemon (2 months ago)
Pori Team ko Eid Mubarak

khawajamoon (3 months ago) Comment(s) marked as spam Show
videomust

videomust (4 months ago)
Salam Yeah every one police officer is not corrupt in Pakistan>But every other is ?
1000shahbaz

1000shahbaz (4 months ago)
Asalaamu alaikum.
Good Job my Urdu is vry weak so i tell u a line plz correct if i m wrong,
"Allah sab ka Badsha hai"

OwaisSwati (4 months ago) Comment(s)
mehartariqali

mehartariqali (5 months ago)
my name is tariq ali & i am frome greece
Looks like he is from Land of the pure.:pakistan:

In China, street vendors sell fried cockroaches.....maggots......rats......etc. Well, you get the picture.

LOL, I have lived in China my whole life, and I have never seen one of those things being openly sold anywhere. :lol:

Fetus soup anyone:bad:

Warning, disturbing pictures!

Chinese Eat Baby Soup | EUTimes.net

That is an urban legend that has been proven wrong a long time ago. :lol: It was in fact fake and part of an art exhibit that was designed to be shocking.

Do They Eat Babies in China? - Urban Legends

Try again. :azn:

It reminds me of "Harold and Kumar in Guantanamo Bay" movie's Big Joe's c*** meat Sandwich. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom