What's new

India's plans to buy strategic Russian weapons are in jeopardy. Here's why

lol US and ****** relations are now tasting the fruits of it. see this what us do to keep them self Superior they will force you to drop the deal with france and buy from them. they wont do it directly but they will try every thing thing they can do indirectly.
I think you not getting topic in hand here

Its a minor setback. We can always bend the rules a bit. Anyways Prestitutes are milking this opportunity to get some media coverage.

Its a minor setback. We can always bend the rules a bit. Anyways Prestitutes are milking this opportunity to get some media coverage.
That to Russian its obviously we are there prime customer we buy billions$ equipments spares from them each year I mean we will sign many deals with them this year also super Sukhoi-30 and Deals for spares

Offcourse we will automatically found some other way to correct this error

i got the topic i am just saying they will try to move you away from Russia and try to sell their own things. they wont do it openly but they will do it indirectly
That's BS 80% of our major military gear is of Russian orgin MKi to T-90s they need regular supply and follow of spares and logistics support for decades throughout there life cycle

So it's impossible for us to let go Russians. That's easily

I am sure Russians are well aware about the fact.Even both sides were aware when preliminary agreement was signed last year..
Bunch of nincompoops.Specially @ashok321 guy..US had sanctioned several companies of Russia before & still India has maintained the status of Russia's biggest buyer..This sanction will effect all countries who intends to buy weapons from such companies.India Russia relations relations are matured enough & it will be sorted out eventually..

Can't they pay in any other currency other than USD?? I remember India-Russia had Rupee-Rouble trade agreement as well..is it still in place??

This is exactly what I was thinking about..

i got the topic i am just saying they will try to move you away from Russia and try to sell their own things. they wont do it openly but they will do it indirectly
Every country lobbies for itself..In every weapon purchase or competition US as well as Russians both side's products are considered & later bought in terms of quality..
We will buy their product when we choose to..

Lobbying nonsense , we buy what we want when we want.

Let me be a good Samaritan and lend a helping hand to your own (already) sinking boat.

View attachment 381124

If you whip the horse, you get better results at the race track.
Lol , I don't know why Experienced member and other so called Cheerleader jumping

Bank Guarantee :- Is a tool given by One "A) International Bank ( Seller) to Other "B" International bank (Buyer) that XXX amount is with us, if Seller breach any contract condition for XXX yrs period then A Bank will give XXX said amount to B Bank.

India enchased with Bank Guarantee in Italy chopper case and no one can stopped it.

Whereas in French Planes , BG is absolutely , but since contract was signed between Govt. to Govt., then BG clause can be removed.

if contract was signed between Russian Govt. directly then BG clause will be removed. Russian Export company always given BG to India. but It India which never enchased BG even in case of late delivery of Ships.

What is the issue here Pakistan will test a new missile soon and India will open all roads for Russia. India will beg Russia for s400 system.
lol , S400 system is like buying toy in market , wake up and buy next day, Dude it take years of nego to buy these kind of systems.

Lol , I don't know why Experienced member and other so called Cheerleader jumping

Bank Guarantee :- Is a tool given by One "A) International Bank ( Seller) to Other "B" International bank (Buyer) that XXX amount is with us, if Seller breach any contract condition for XXX yrs period then A Bank will give XXX said amount to B Bank.

India enchased with Bank Guarantee in Italy chopper case and no one can stopped it.

Whereas in French Planes , BG is absolutely , but since contract was signed between Govt. to Govt., then BG clause can be removed.

if contract was signed between Russian Govt. directly then BG clause will be removed. Russian Export company always given BG to India. but It India which never enchased BG even in case of late delivery of Ships.

English vocabulary defunct dude coming to lock horn with a intention to show off his little knowledge on International arms trade?

Lol

Ignored right away!

English vocabulary defunct dude coming to lock horn with a intention to show off his little knowledge on International arms trade?

Lol

Ignored right away!
Sorry Auto correct , my mistake , but did that dilute the facts that's I present?

Good if we dont waste money on more weapons . Never going to have a full fledged war in any case.
India has too much to lose economically with a war while Pakistan is too cowardly to start anything major with us

That's BS 80% of our major military gear is of Russian orgin MKi to T-90s they need regular supply and follow of spares and logistics support for decades throughout there life cycle

So it's impossible for us to let go Russians. That's easily

Americans are in your country to:
*Check you population [They are there to open a big COSTCO or WALMART], closing Indian shops
* Defense budget [Indian is paying billions to Russia why not US], your dependability on US
It will take some time. They are their for themselves hope Indian understnad

Americans are in your country to:
*Check you population [They are there to open a big COSTCO or WALMART], closing Indian shops
* Defense budget [Indian is paying billions to Russia why not US], your dependability on US
It will take some time. They are their for themselves hope Indian understnad
If that logic Chinese have more share in India than us

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom