What's new

India's Path To Becoming The Next Global Superpower

Brother, I was merely showing that Indians are very strong willed people. If you truly are Indian you will know that even at the most difficult and cruel times, that we will always pull through. This has always been the case for Indians. Your country do not grow to over billion in population by not being the toughest people in the world. I do not know how old you are, but I am 62. When I was a child, times were indeed extremely cruel and we did absolutely what ever was necessary for survival. If you do not believe that we ate leafs and drank from the ground, then you will likely not believe it if I told you where we slept. But today India is different. Learning about the past is like a completely different world, and indeed it was. Because of my generation, India has become what it is today.

Your country do not grow to over billion in population by not being the toughest people in the world? freudian slip was that? and what about that " ate grass to survive" comment. I have not known any indians to eat grass and by some miracle land in the US and claim to be a professor. Like I said IMO only fools would fall for your routine...

Brother, I was merely showing that Indians are very strong willed people. If you truly are Indian you will know that even at the most difficult and cruel times, that we will always pull through. This has always been the case for Indians. Your country do not grow to over billion in population by not being the toughest people in the world. I do not know how old you are, but I am 62. When I was a child, times were indeed extremely cruel and we did absolutely what ever was necessary for survival. If you do not believe that we ate leafs and drank from the ground, then you will likely not believe it if I told you where we slept. But today India is different. Learning about the past is like a completely different world, and indeed it was. Because of my generation, India has become what it is today.

True, same for our baby boomer generation in China.

Today's output was produced by the baby boomer generation and it did not come easy.

Why do you think I serious problems? Perhaps if you pointed them out we could work on them together.

I think you just insecure. Your mind is simply not ready to accept what Indian has become. Do not fear the Anglo-Saxons, brother. They can not hurt us anymore.

May I suggest Dr. Drew. You could be on TV and be a celebrity. You could have your own reality show

Which University does this Venkata Venmuri teach in? we can easily find out if he is genuine or not

Your country do not grow to over billion in population by not being the toughest people in the world? freudian slip was that? and what about that " ate grass to survive" comment. I have not known any indians to eat grass and by some miracle land in the US and claim to be a professor. Like I said IMO only fools would fall for your routine...

He is a senior man and he is educated you with his past experience.

At least show some respect to someone who is much older than you.

He is a senior man and he is educated you with his past experience.

At least show some respect to someone who is much older than you.

How the hell do we know he is who he claims he is? you got any proof

Which University does this Venkata Venmuri teach in? we can easily find out if he is genuine or not

Bournemouth University..

If you find my contact information, I would be delighted if you gave me a call. If there is no answer, leave a message and how you want to be reached on the machine and I will contact you.

Bournemouth University..

If you find my contact information, I would be delighted if you gave me a call. If there is no answer, leave a message and how you want to be reached, on the machine and I will contact you.

Bournemouth University in UK??

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Venkata Vemuri | Bournemouth University - Academia.edu

Well there is a Part-time Lecturer of the name Venkata Vemuri so i may eat my words

Why are the Indian members here behaving so rowdy? Why is bringing my personal life matters into this discussion relevant at all?

Any other members taking this topic off discussion next will be reported.

Why are the Indian members here behaving so rowdy? Why is bringing my personal life matters into this discussion relevant at all?

It's not that uncle it's just when you spoke about your upbringing & how hard you had it (eating grass) :D and to what you achieved today it is kind of hard to believe, if it is true I will say im sorry and will give you the utmost respect you deserve.

Do you think that India should follow China's path of building a strong reliable nuclear arsenal that is able to deter against US?

Otherwise, the arrogant Anglo-Saxons won't take you seriously if you don't have the ability to threaten their existence.

You are not what you claim to be. I leave that to the mods to investigate.

It's not that uncle it's just when you spoke about your upbringing & how hard you had it (eating grass) :D and to what you achieved today it is kind of hard to believe, if it is true I will say im sorry and will give you the utmost respect you deserve.

I will never hold a grudge against a countrymen. You do not have to be sorry for anything, brother. We have to recognize what we have achieved for India and take our rightful place in the world. India is definitely a superpower in every sense and you should not be afraid or insecure about it.

Bournemouth University in UK??

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Venkata Vemuri | Bournemouth University - Academia.edu

Well there is a Part-time Lecturer of the name Venkata Vemuri so i may eat my words

FYI Yeti- on another forum some students happend to attend that universityand approached said Venkata and he was baffled . did not even look like the guy in this guy's avatar... and said he had no clue and cherished his job and family time too much to be playing on net forums..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom